Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2010, 05:36 PM

7 posts, read 11,499 times

Advertisements

So, I will be relocating to Atlanta in the next few weeks for a job and will likely be living in Midtown.

Can some members provide recommendations on some dentists in the Midtown/Colony Square area?

I have a couple things I am working with at this point.

I have a few very, very small cavities (so small, in fact, I'm thinking I want a second opinion, since the last dentist I went to was a random one I found near my parent's house) that I would need to get filled and, of course, get my cleanings done.

Additionally, I will need to get my bottom wisdom teeth removed (they are impacted/growing sideways), so any oral surgeons anyone can recommend would be great...the closer to midtown the better, but good service and good price is what I am really concerned with.

Lastly, after getting my wisdom teeth removed, I plan on getting braces. It appears I might only need them on my lower teeth but might need the tops as well. Ideally, I would like to go with Invisilign but would be open to the more traditional style of braces if it was significantly more cost effective...but will also have to factor in the overall appearance. Again, because of the need to see the orthodontist on a regular basis, I would prefer one close to the Midtown area so I would be convenient to work/home.

Any suggestions would be great, or links to websites.

I appreciate everyone's help.

Regards,

Chris
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 09:54 PM

1,320 posts, read 4,275,471 times
I have been extremely happy with my oral surgeon -- Dr. John Muse -- in Decatur (not too far from Midtown, although I'm sure there are good oral surgeons in Midtown as well). Georgia Oral Surgery P.C.

As for dentists in Colony Square, I don't have any first hand experience, but there was just a query on the Virginia-Highland mailing list regarding dentists and this was one of the replies:

Quote:
We love Dr. Don Ross in Colony Square. Very reasonable. 404-892-2097
Again, I have no personal experience with this dentist.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:01 AM

7 posts, read 11,499 times
Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

Regards

Old 06-03-2010, 01:29 PM

10,743 posts, read 13,390,202 times
Dr. Lehman Harris
Promenade Dental
1230 Peachtree Street NE
Suite 2475
Atlanta, GA 30309

(404) 607-6960

In Midtown in the Promenade building on 15th St. between Peachtree and West Peachtree. My whole family goes there, and even the kids don't mind the dentist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: