Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 11:56 AM

2,413 posts, read 5,752,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Whats the point? Why you guys attacking Tampa Bays fan base? The Bucs aint selling out either do they not deserve the Bucs? Rays fans really shouldnt even explain anything. One fanbase has no place to hate on another fanbase, Philly & Tb are not even in the same division much less same league...Whats the beef? Is Philly still made about the 2002 NFC Championship Game? Bucanneers shuting down the Vet? Why all this hate from Philly, yet New York, Baltimore & Boston have no punches to throw?
Exactly what I was thinking. I think you may be right about the NFC championship game in 2002. I have yet to meet a Philly sports fan who wasn't rude to me when they figured out I was a Tampa sports fan. I can tell you why all the hate from NJPhilliesPhan. He use to have another username, DailyJournalist, and once lived in Orlando. He hated Florida so much (for unexplained reasons) that he uses CityData to take out his anger on Floridians, and uses any angle he can to make Florida and its people look bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2010, 12:20 PM

5,289 posts, read 7,492,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Yeah, it's a surprise this would turn into a pissing match
and into the wind at that.

Old 10-14-2010, 10:54 AM

3,811 posts, read 4,696,027 times
I think if the Royals were winning and competing in the AL Central. They would fill up some seats. They should be able to make some noise in that division if ownership went out and got some talent.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:26 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statz2k10 View Post
I think if the Royals were winning and competing in the AL Central. They would fill up some seats. They should be able to make some noise in that division if ownership went out and got some talent.
What happened to all the first round draft choices they've gotten over the years? Not talented?

Old 10-18-2010, 11:44 AM

908 posts, read 1,830,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Fla View Post
Exactly what I was thinking. I think you may be right about the NFC championship game in 2002. I have yet to meet a Philly sports fan who wasn't rude to me when they figured out I was a Tampa sports fan. I can tell you why all the hate from NJPhilliesPhan. He use to have another username, DailyJournalist, and once lived in Orlando. He hated Florida so much (for unexplained reasons) that he uses CityData to take out his anger on Floridians, and uses any angle he can to make Florida and its people look bad.
Im a Journalist??? I don't even know what you are talking about!

Old 10-18-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPhilliesPhan View Post
Im a Journalist??? I don't even know what you are talking about!
Nice try DJ. By saying you are not a Journalist, you are not lying. But I didn't say you were one. I said you are DailyJournalist. And If you are not DailyJournalist, then that leads me to believe that there are a lot more people in the Philly metro like you. Not something to be proud of.

Old 10-18-2010, 08:56 PM

908 posts, read 1,830,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Fla View Post
Nice try DJ. By saying you are not a Journalist, you are not lying. But I didn't say you were one. I said you are DailyJournalist. And If you are not DailyJournalist, then that leads me to believe that there are a lot more people in the Philly metro like you. Not something to be proud of.
So because there was a poster from my area (One of the top 5 biggest metros in the USA) I have to be this dailyjournalist fellow? How absurd! Worry more about Tampa Bay's empty Tropicana and less about making up wild assumptions. BTW I am very proud that people from my metro realize that Tampa is the worst sports town in Baseball.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPhilliesPhan View Post
So because there was a poster from my area (One of the top 5 biggest metros in the USA) I have to be this dailyjournalist fellow? How absurd! Worry more about Tampa Bay's empty Tropicana and less about making up wild assumptions. BTW I am very proud that people from my metro realize that Tampa is the worst sports town in Baseball.
I'm not the only one who knows who you truly are. Most rude degenerate people are rude to everyone. But only you, DailyJournalist, spend all your time targeting Florida. Someone must be in the closet with the jealous monster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball