Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
 [Register]
Baton Rouge Metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 08:34 AM

595 posts, read 1,173,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhounit View Post
No , you're a troll because you are taking pleasure in somebody else's misfortune . When you grow up , IF you grow up , you MIGHT understand why Bert took a chance on somebody that he thought he could trust . He was wrong and payed dearly for it . But , just maybe the good Lord will bless him for his good intentions .
Don't waste Your time on this person.They will never understand.

Old 06-03-2011, 11:34 AM

228 posts, read 444,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbbertusa View Post
Don't waste Your time on this person.They will never understand.

You're right. I'll never understand why someone would invite a bum to live in their home and then get suprised when the bum steals from them. HAHAHA

Old 06-03-2011, 11:59 AM

1,837 posts, read 4,353,186 times
I have a feeling that there are a lot of things in life that you don't understand .

Old 06-03-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhounit View Post
I have a feeling that there are a lot of things in life that you don't understand .

You're right about that. Help me understand how someone wouldn't think that a homeless man wouldnt steal from them after being invited to live in their house? Help me understand. hahahahahahaha. No really, please, tell me.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficsucks View Post
You're right about that. Help me understand how someone wouldn't think that a homeless man wouldnt steal from them after being invited to live in their house? Help me understand. hahahahahahaha. No really, please, tell me.
Oh , I don't know . Maybe the same way some people think their spouse won't cheat on them , but it happens , right ? Maybe the same way people trust their room mate and find out later that they were stealing from them . The examples could go on and on , but it comes down to people trusting people . Ever bought a used car ?

Old 06-03-2011, 04:21 PM

Yeah , what was I thinking ? This is WAY over your head . Later , junior .

Old 06-05-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
I'm not meeting you perverts. Go back to stalking little boys on the Disney messageboard
You seem to be the one thinking of little Boys.!

Old 06-06-2011, 11:31 AM

At least I don't troll the internet looking for little boys like You do!!! HA,HA,AH LOL,LOL .
YEA I CAN STILL LAUGH ESPECIALLY AT PEOPLE LIKE YOU.AT LEAST I DON'T CALL PEOPLE NAMES,YOUR OPINION IS ONE THING BUT CALLING ME A PERVERT IS A DEFFERENT MATTER.THAT HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE WEB MASTER.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
So you invited a hobo to live in your house while you went out of town and you were surprised he stole from you?

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have heard plenty from this person but IMO it was not very helpfull,I am a good person and I tried to help some one and got ripped off ok.Now I have the feeling that I will never trust anyone again is what bothers Me.I was hoping to get some constructive answers that might help me not to hate all homeless people because they are not all like this.I feel like some of You out there might have somthing more constructive to say but if not ok.

Old 06-21-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbbertusa View Post
I have heard plenty from this person but IMO it was not very helpfull,I am a good person and I tried to help some one and got ripped off ok.Now I have the feeling that I will never trust anyone again is what bothers Me.I was hoping to get some constructive answers that might help me not to hate all homeless people because they are not all like this.I feel like some of You out there might have somthing more constructive to say but if not ok.
No one is going to give you constructive answers when you willingly let a hobo live in your home and rob you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge