Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > TNSLPPTSO13
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

It's getting better!!!,but I don't feel any happiness/gratitute...

Posted 05-23-2024 at 03:13 PM by TNSLPPTSO13

Just got the results of my latest ctscan to evaluate my progress in my Cancer treatments.

I've had 9 Chemo Sessions so far...Doctor says he wants me to go through 2 more and then do another scan .

The tumor in my esophagus/stomach junction is considerably reduced from my last scan last March...Also,my liver and lymph glands do not show considerable worsening.

But I'm not crying victory until I'm told that I'm in remission....and even if you go in remission;it's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If there is a G*d...it/her/he must hate me....

Posted 04-13-2024 at 08:57 AM by TNSLPPTSO13

At least 5 chronic diseases...In poverty pretty soon....I was not granted a personality when I was born,therefore no relationships ever,no friends...can barely take care of my cat...
Isn't G*d supposued to love you unconditionally...even if I don't believe in fairy tales?

Imagine if it/her/him hated me!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have no reason to kee p living...

Posted 03-31-2024 at 11:31 AM by TNSLPPTSO13

As I get weaker and weaker;to the point that literally all I do after I get home from work is stay in bed and only get up for bathroom and maybe
eat something so I won't pass out....I just wonder what I will do if my cancer improves.
I don't have friends,close-by family. My nephew has decided to become a "digital nomad" by maybe moving to S.E. Asia with a wife and 2 kids.
He's already in Cambodia.
While I wasn't really expecting to be a burden on him as...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just waiting for death...Why don't I die before I get worse?

Posted 03-19-2024 at 01:14 PM by TNSLPPTSO13

Feeling so tired all the time....so weak...my muscle mass is gone...The chemo is apparently killing me.

Lost 43 Lbs. since November..It hurts to eat solid food..My mouth is full of sores...my lips are cracking...The roof of my mouth feels like I have an open sore on it..My taste buds are gone...
When I brush my teeth it hurts like crazy...as if I were using rubbing alcohol on my mouth sores.

Most of my teeth are gone.TBH,this is not because of the chemo...I've...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My budget for 2024...until I lose my job.

Posted 01-24-2024 at 04:05 PM by TNSLPPTSO13

Take home pay from work: $5,680
SS Income(after Medicare pmt.) $2,857
_________
Total net monthly Income $8,537

Outgo:
Stream Subscriptions:
Peacock $7
Shudder $5
Prime $12
YouTubeTV $83
Printed Media