Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 10:52 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,187,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺Be View Post
No, that is not certain. A press conference with the perps uncle said they are NOT Chechen.

Wolf Blitzer is stupid. He said something to the effect that his uncle was blaming America. Nothing could be further from the truth. The uncle passionately discredited the perps, said they shamed their family and country.
Oh yeah, the kids were born in the country next to Chechnia (sp). That uncle is PISSED, yes? You can almost see the smoke coming out of his ears.

Whatever, the base ethnicity is Russian. I don't care about where they come from, what I care about is the REASON why they joined this (another) offshoot of Al Qaeda.

These two kids were naturalized US citizens and had the world at their hands if they wanted. WHY did they do this? WHAT do these jihadists say that turn people into radicals?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2013, 11:00 AM

4,630 posts, read 10,472,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2O13 View Post
unlce did say one of the boys were born in Chech.
He said he was "not Chechen, those people are totally different".He said he was "from a differnet province call ????istan." (hard to understand). However he did say they shamed "the Chechen people".

I got that he was saying he was born in Cheyna by grew up in the other provinces.

Now dumbass Blitzer is injecting that "Al Queada inspired..." blah blah blah with magazines etc. What an oaf. That guy is so clueless, so out of touch. Bill Oreilly inspires hate all day too. This has little to do with any of that. The Kid's uncle is right. These kids just are doing this for almost no reason - just hating the world. And not even any deep long term hatred. Some passing teenage angst that if they had a 12 pack or girlfriend, all this could have been avoided. Pure stupidity.

I worked with one of Boston's best on the street social workers who personally engaged the toughest most volatile kids on the street. he said the MAIN reason for all murders and violence is very simply "BEEFS ABOUT BULLS***."

Old 04-19-2013, 11:01 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,507,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Their ethnicity is Chechen but once again this all boils down to radical jihadists, disidents of Muslim religion.
Perhaps. But this is a rather foolish move by them if they care about Chechnya and any family they have there. It's just gonna give Putin an excuse to further persecute the people of the Chechen in region. Actually this whole episode probably be a political boon for him because of his stances on the region in the past. In essence put in will have the leg to stand on to SmackDown Chechnya again sometime in the future.

But Hey maybe these guys just don't care. And while I'm becoming more of mind that this act I was motivated either by religion or are foreign policy stance (drones, etc). (But that is only my bu11$hit conjecture) . We're going to have to see where the investigation by the authorities lead us before we start the blame game.

Would like to apologize to the moderators for getting this thread off topic.

Last edited by baystater; 04-19-2013 at 11:41 AM..

Old 04-19-2013, 11:02 AM

EVERYONE who knew these to kids say they CHANGED lately. So SOMETHING changed them.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:07 AM

335 posts, read 670,186 times
most teens and young 20 yr olds do change ... for better of for worse.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2O13 View Post
most teens and young 20 yr olds do change ... for better of for worse.
That's bull. Most teens/20 yr olds do NOT change their peronalities radically. Except for outside influences like drugs.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
That's bull. Most teens/20 yr olds do NOT change their peronalities radically. Except for outside influences like drugs.
I beg to differ than again i beg to differ with a lot of what you claim and post. oh an by the way I did not say radically. I just said they change PERIOD! PS Mr. Lanza comes to mind. He changed from a homebody to mass murderer and was a young buck.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:03 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,472,169 times
His aunt is talking right now. She says they are from Khazakstan. The kids mother and father are in Khazakstan.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺Be View Post
His aunt is talking right now. She says they are from Khazakstan. The kids mother and father are in Khazakstan.
cool do you have a link or channel like to see it and thank you for the updates.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:08 PM

Toronto aunt of Boston bombing suspects says nephews 'innocent' - Toronto - CBC News

found this wow the bomber who is dead had a wife and child according to the Canada Aunt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston