Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 10:16 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Which wife for which screen name? The new OP? The Fapper? Or one of the other however many past you string from Florida to Brazil to Montana?
I liked the Florida one the best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2014, 10:30 PM

7 posts, read 10,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Winter2001 View Post
Historically speaking black men kill [OJ] for a beautiful blonde woman. Tiger Woods, Marcus Allen, Ice T and numerous other famous black athletes and actors all go for the beautiful blond white woman. Maybe they see it as a prize or something, I have no idea because my wife is from Brazil and she has a big sexy backside which I love because most white gals have a backside that reminds me of some ugly flat piece of wood.

Whatever floats your boat
so do latino and middle eastern men in my experience.

seems like black men are the only minority group having success with em though, at least in CA.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Dude was nuts.

In any event, there's plenty of women of all colors, religions, sizes, etc in CA. Just pick a chick you dig and ask her out. No need for analysis.
some guys do have a type though and there are a lot of blondes in Isla Vista

guess they don't really dig foreign looking guys, not shocked, I've heard some parts of CA are more conservative than areas of the deep south

Old 07-16-2014, 10:44 PM

555 posts, read 803,554 times
Santa Barbara is still on my list of possible relocation sites. I don't think Eliot Roger's manifesto represents much of anything of interest to anybody, except maybe to psychiatrists who want to do a case study. There are creeps like him in every town; it's just that most of them end up dead or in jail where they belong before they do things like that.

Somewhat OT: but I really wish the Americans would follow Putin's policy of prohibiting the media from publishing the crackpot manifestos that these mass-killers produce. All they do is inspire other wingnuts to do the same things, and a simple press statement summary is all the public really needs.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:46 PM

Winter:
In case you didn't notice, none of those black celebrities forced themselves on those women. Charles Manson and Joran Vandersloot are in prison and they still have hordes of female groupies. The problem is that these kinds of women are screwed up to start with.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:47 PM

might as well say why I posted this thread

my nephew has UCSB on his list and he is very Hawaiian looking meaning he looks racially ambigious, fairly dark skinned. In Minnesota he has had no problems dating any kind of girls and making friends but I was a bit curious about life in CA particularly Isla Vista.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:49 PM

JustCurious:
It may also be because on the West Coast, single black men statistically outnumber single black women by a huge margin.

Old 07-17-2014, 02:49 AM

172 posts, read 274,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justacuriousguy2 View Post
I know the Eliot Rodgers tragedy is over a month old but a few weeks ago I read his manifesto.

In his manifesto he kept saying how he wishes he was blonde and he had a thing for blonde women. Now as I read through it he kept talking about how all of the women who he saw which were blonde were with tall white males and how he felt that his more foreign like appearance was a setback for him to get the kind of women he wanted. For some reason after reading his manifesto I got the impression that being raised in CA had him developed a low self-esteem for looking, well, different.

Now as I kept reading on I also noticed that he talked about observing people in Isla Vista.

Here is where I am completely lost.

Isla Vista is a college town and there are a sizable number of Asian and foreign looking guys (not white or black) there, both races which Eliot could pass for if he wanted to do so.

With him being so focused on getting a white girl (preferably blonde), wouldn't he have noticed a couple where the guy happened to be a bit foreign looking and the girl a blonde?

Is it really that unheard of in CA to see a blonde with someone that looks like a foreigner?
Too bad he went insane over his appearance but, I don't really pay attention to peoples races. Now that I think about it though, I rarely see blonde women with non-white guys. They're usually with white guys of all hair colors. Eliot Rodgers looked exotic. People have to know their limitations. Just a fact of life.

Old 07-17-2014, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJudge View Post
Too bad he went insane over his appearance but, I don't really pay attention to peoples races. Now that I think about it though, I rarely see blonde women with non-white guys. They're usually with white guys of all hair colors. Eliot Rodgers looked exotic. People have to know their limitations. Just a fact of life.

I did see some with black guys but for some reason I expected it would be a bit common in CA to see exotic guys with blonde women. It's somewhat common here in Minnesota

Go to the mall of America, guarantee you see a mexican with a blonde.

Old 07-17-2014, 07:44 PM

732 posts, read 968,982 times
Hmm, come to think of it, I can't recall ever seeing a white female-Asian male couple here in the SF Bay Area in my entire life. The phenomenon is a weird mystery and someone ought to make it into a modern Twilight Zone episode.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California