Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2016, 09:11 PM

44 posts, read 97,973 times

Advertisements

Rancho Cucamonga is pretty. You have beautiful Cucamonga peak and Ontario peak as a backdrop. Clean, safe community. Great hikes nearby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2016, 09:19 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,544,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauCharles View Post
Bros driving lifted RAM diesel trucks spewing black smoke ("Brodozers") are beautiful additions to the scenery of the 909.

Those trucks aren't limited to IE. I see them all the time in OC. Typically it's lifted big tires a huge exhaust tip a Ginormous F word or rockstar or Monster sticker on the back window tops it off.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:30 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,145,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Those trucks aren't limited to IE. I see them all the time in OC. Typically it's lifted big tires a huge exhaust tip a Ginormous F word or rockstar or Monster sticker on the back window tops it off.
Honestly, I never see them in South OC...ever.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:41 PM

175 posts, read 250,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
It's a sea of warehouses, cookie cutter tract homes, and a blanket of smog. There is some good natural beauty, but some of the communities are nasty.
I lived in Palm Springs for awhile and what you describe is what I thought. Then I went over to the Western Side and found the Temecula / Murrieta / Lake Elsinore area to be *VERY* attractive with crystal clear skies, wide open spaces, lots of trees, wide streets, white fences, mountain views, and the people were very nice - much nicer than Palm Springs.

Riverside - the city - does have air pollution.

Some communities are still dealing with crime and bad schools, but they're working on it - Corona, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, Perris, Moreno Valley, they will get better with time, as more businesses and warehouses come to the area from county commisioner Marion V. Ashley.

Ashley is increasing the number of officers in unincorporated areas of the county and he has his RCIP - riverside county integrative project and multiple species habitat management plan - with open space all over the county.

Yes there is hatred directed towards Riverside Co. by the coastal counties but soon it could turn into jealousy. Temecula and Murrieta have top rated schools.

Mr. Ashley was honored in Congress last year - his 80th birthday -

https://www.congress.gov/crec/2015/0...-PgE1298-5.pdf

Mr. Ashley "State of the County" on You Tube - A CLASSIC, NATIVE BORN RIVERSIDE COUNTY ACCENT !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWkYtvQyNB4

Old 01-02-2016, 11:02 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,145,157 times
So there is an IE accent?

Old 01-03-2016, 01:39 AM

lots of accents in California...... Also San Diego, orange County, and Reno, Tahoe, Truckee area, and probably many others, depends on original settlement, migration patterns

Old 01-03-2016, 01:06 PM

93 posts, read 129,379 times
Let's stop taking about accents and return to the main topic.

Old 01-04-2016, 01:25 PM

548 posts, read 473,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
They're commuting in from the I. E.

Old 01-04-2016, 03:16 PM

1,999 posts, read 4,876,072 times
I've been to The Rancho Cucamonga-Upland Area and yup there are lots of nice neighborhoods there with tree lined streets and the mountains as your view...I also really liked La Verne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootad View Post
Rancho Cucamonga is pretty. You have beautiful Cucamonga peak and Ontario peak as a backdrop. Clean, safe community. Great hikes nearby.

Old 01-05-2016, 12:31 AM

Is yucaipa safe? I've heard varying opinions. I know the city planners want their city to be safe and family friendly. How are they doing? Nice backdrop of mountains behind the city, looks like the Himalayas ��
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California