Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2020, 07:44 PM

456 posts, read 240,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad debt View Post
What makes you feel the need to insult people?
That is not an insult. The poster admitted as much. I can find a house similar to one they live in for about 1/3 of the cost. They said they couldn't find one even 70% of the price. They said they would have had to take less money. Again I could find multiple jobs making more. All my family members the same.

It is insulting to the poster that you think it is an insult. Some people are just better at negotiating than others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2020, 07:46 PM

21,760 posts, read 16,393,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolanders View Post
That’s your refutation? I provide deeply documented list of dangerous psychological disorders you overlook so you can brag like a schoolyard kid about saving some lunch money change ... and you provide Homer Simpson.

‘Effing brilliant Bolander ... ‘effing brilliant.

Old 01-13-2020, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulemutt View Post
that’s your refutation? I provide deeply documented list of dangerous psychological disorders you overlook so you can brag like a schoolyard kid about saving some lunch money change ... And you provide homer simpson.

‘effing brilliant bolander ... ‘effing brilliant.
Federal Income Tax Reform Proposal - Effect on Californians-2g0uho.jpg

I'll admit it. I am in over my head when it comes to TDS. I have no idea on how to overcome it or a cure. It is something you need to work on yourself. I'm just being honest here.

Old 01-13-2020, 07:56 PM

Quote:
And now you’ve stepped up to Yoda ... what an analysis!

Hey buckaroo, if you want to see some derangement symptoms, just read your 100’s of posts ranting about taxes in Texas vs California.

Old 01-13-2020, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
And now you’ve stepped up to Yoda ... what an analysis!

Hey buckaroo, if you want to see some derangement symptoms, just read your 100’s of posts ranting about taxes in Texas vs California.
You missed this other part. I didn't just post Yoda

I'll admit it. I am in over my head when it comes to TDS. I have no idea on how to overcome it or a cure. It is something you need to work on yourself. I'm just being honest here.

Says the guy with 14,000+ posts since Feb of 2013 and I am the ranter.

Old 01-13-2020, 08:00 PM

Quote:
You missed this other part. I didn't just post Yoda

I didn’t miss it. I’m just chuckling too hard about the irony of you flailing away with tin foil and TDS while missing your taxes and square footage and pool sizes obsession.

G’night Bolander ... keep raving slick. Yeehaw!

Old 01-13-2020, 08:01 PM

Quote:
I didn’t miss it. I’m just chuckling too hard about the irony of you flailing away with tin foil and TDS while missing your taxes and square footage and pool sizes obsession.

G’night Bolander ... keep raving slick. Yeehaw!
I am so sorry. TDS is no joke. While you may be chuckling you sure aren't chuckling when dealing with the TDS. Is it something you deal with everyday or are there triggers? If I did anything to trigger it I am truly sorry. I do like my 6000sf and my pool though.

You see Trump get the big ovation at the game tonight?

Old 01-13-2020, 08:09 PM

Quote:
I am so sorry. TDS is no joke. While you may be chuckling you sure aren't chuckling when dealing with the TDS. Is it something you deal with everyday or are there triggers? If I did anything to trigger it I am truly sorry
You are correct: Trump’s Derangement Syndromes are not a joke. And we all deal with them every day. The whole world. Every leader of every nation considers him a sick maniac. As do most of the members of even the GOP but who are too spineless to stand up to his disgusting, dangerous behaviors. I wore a uniform for 22 years under both Democrat and Republican presidents. I would have had to exit my career if he had been one.

Old 01-13-2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:
You are correct: Trump’s Derangement Syndromes are not a joke. And we all deal with them every day. The whole world. Every leader of every nation considers him a sick maniac. As do most of the members of even the GOP but who are too spineless to stand up to his disgusting, dangerous behaviors. I wore a uniform for 22 years under both Democrat and Republican presidents. I would have had to exit my career if he had been one.
Acknowledging is a great first step. Now you can recover.

Old 01-13-2020, 08:13 PM

Quote:
I do like my 6000sf and my pool though.

You see Trump get the big ovation at the game tonight?
Yes, we understand that your metric for success is floorplan and pool.

And no, I don’t watch sports in person or on tv. In fact I don’t watch tv at all. Don’t even have one. ... but I am aware that many who do lap up whatever Trump pours in their saucers.

And now I am out for an evening stroll with the dog. Rant on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California