Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2022, 04:13 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,862,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
He!

Is!

Back!

:d
I wanted a devil emoji to respond to this but the selection is limited

Hope you are well buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
Great to hear from you, Fusion, and especially great to hear that you're doing well! I well know when it's "warp 9.9," and when it's coasting, so I understand.

Glad you took some time to see this wonderful country of ours. Yes, let me know when you'll next be in Alberta--we'll get you down to Waterton Lakes National Park. Just as scenic as Banff, but with much fewer tourists. I have no immediate plans to be in Ontario any time soon (but who knows what might happen?), but Alberta, certainly; and I may be in Las Vegas sometime this fall. Those plans are to be determined, of course.

Anyway, once again, great to have you back; and I'm looking forward to your contributions!
Thanks Chevy great to be back and mostly just to say hi and see how everyone is doing in here! Play by ear for sure re meeting - it'll happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
I was just in Toronto...got back yesterday.

I thought of you LOL
Nice Nat! Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for the thought(s)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2022, 08:09 PM

34,999 posts, read 16,964,237 times
I do miss the spirited discussions we had here....Responding to OP title:

I do too. I tried and wasn't well-liked.

Old 06-06-2022, 12:25 AM

3,624 posts, read 3,405,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I do miss the spirited discussions we had here....Responding to OP title:

I do too. I tried and wasn't well-liked.
You're fine, JBG. At least, I'm glad of your contributions. You and I may disagree at times, but I always appreciate your point-of-view, especially on legal matters.

Old 06-06-2022, 07:14 AM

34,999 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
You're fine, JBG. At least, I'm glad of your contributions. You and I may disagree at times, but I always appreciate your point-of-view, especially on legal matters.
You I've never had a problem with. Some others feel I disrespect Canada or Canadians.

Old 06-06-2022, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
You I've never had a problem with. Some others feel I disrespect Canada or Canadians.
My memory is vague but I don't remember you disrespecting Canada or Canadians. Having a different viewpoint is not disrespectful. Now I do remember some posters who were intentionally trying to rock the boat constantly and just being silly and yes - disrespectful but typically those were not established posters with a decent level of reputation cred.

Old 10-22-2022, 11:34 PM

3,624 posts, read 3,405,054 times
Cripes, winter is coming. Got some snow on the back deck tonight.

Had to haul in my pepper plants. I think I salvaged them, but we will see.

We were blessed with a longer summer than normal, but we knew it wouldn't last. I hope my peppers can grow and thrive indoors, for at least another month.

Old 10-23-2022, 10:34 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,011,327 times
Quote:
Cripes, winter is coming. Got some snow on the back deck tonight.

Had to haul in my pepper plants. I think I salvaged them, but we will see.

We were blessed with a longer summer than normal, but we knew it wouldn't last. I hope my peppers can grow and thrive indoors, for at least another month.
You might need to enclose them together as a group with reflective mylar and treat them as you would if you were growing cannabis indoors in a closet. If you can provide the indoor pepper plants with heat .... 75 to 80 F during the day, 65 to 70 F at night ..... good air circulation from a small fan and 16 hours a day of overhead full spectrum bright light on a timer PLUS real daylight from a south facing window, the peppers should be enabled to thrive and produce fruit throughout the winter. Be very careful to not over-water and watch out for spider mites. Good luck.

Old 10-23-2022, 10:50 AM

7,306 posts, read 9,314,019 times
I'm a widow now.

Trying on the word for size.

Old 10-23-2022, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
I'm a widow now.

So sorry to hear that Netwit. I offer my condolences and wish you well!

Old 10-23-2022, 11:41 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,011,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
I'm a widow now.

Awww. ((( Netwit ))) hugs to you, I'm so sorry to read this sad news. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Do you mind if I ask when your DH passed on? I hope you are coping okay and have plenty of support from your community.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada