Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 08:13 AM

36,412 posts, read 16,022,206 times

Advertisements

One of my cats hides behind the shower curtain and then "attacks" when I'm finishing up on the toity! the other one whines and waits for me to be done so I can lift her fat ass to the sink and turn on the water for her. Geeze!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2011, 03:40 PM

455 posts, read 1,238,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Yes I know I am weird but every cat I've ever had likes to swing in my pants and/or underwear while I'm on the toilet. They do it to my husband too. It's kinda like "Oh goody, she's sitting down now to play with me."
Are we the only family with undie swinging cats?

Also my cats like to use the litter trays in the toilet area while we are using the toilet too. Kinda like the family that pees together stays together. I think it is funny. Am I giving too much info here? Too personal a topic?
I my word, I laughed my socks off, its so true, I have a dog who likes to check my underwear is clean and the cats also like to check my underwear out too. Hubby has threatened to take photos - I'd have his guts for garters.

Old 12-26-2011, 05:39 PM

5,331 posts, read 8,538,811 times
My cat follows me into the bathroom if I leave the door open. I shut the door during a shower and can be guaranteed that he is sitting or laying 2 inches from the door when I open it.

But he is a very clingy cat in general - needs to be within 5-6 feet of me and have me in eye sight at all times.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:20 AM

1,051 posts, read 2,473,081 times
This is one of the reasons why we did not want to put a litter box in the bathroom. And I always always shut the bathroom door, or else my husband or my dog will try to barge in, even if the door is standing ajar.
My one big cat will sometimes sit directly outside the closed bathroom door while I'm inside, wailing and hollering, and eventually body slamming himself into it if he knows I'm taking a little longer. He does this when we're in the shower especially. I sing in the shower, and he might think I'm drowning because he desperately tries to get in.

I basically have to shut the door every time. Even in our master bathroom, just when flossing or brushing my teeth, everyone tries to come in. I need padlocks.

Old 12-27-2011, 12:24 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
I can't close the bathroom door for long. My giant litter box is in there. I do have an extra, normal-size litter box in my bedroom just in case, but they mostly use the big one.

Old 12-27-2011, 12:29 PM

50,244 posts, read 46,997,454 times
I have one that thinks the hammock is for her. I have another that rubs his teeth on a cabinet nob and it sounds like someone knocking on the door. Another rockets to the counter begging to have the sink turned on for a drink.
They are in order, big, medium and mini-fuzz. Medium is turning into Moofazza.

Old 12-27-2011, 12:50 PM

121 posts, read 460,440 times
Lol!!!

Old 12-29-2011, 04:59 PM

327 posts, read 594,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlecrazy View Post
eventually body slamming himself into it

Hahaha omg I couldn't help but bust out laughing at this part! Got a kitty wrestler there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats