Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 01:54 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
Im not gonna knock the music of tween girls but I just heard a radio interview JB did and he is NOT a nice guy at all. He made a remark about a DJ's dead mother and then hung up in the middle of the interview. He behaved like a rich, spoiled brat!
I'm not trying to defend the remark but did you hear the full interview? He did not know the DJ's mother was dead (if she actually is). The DJ was making fun of JB's mother asking if he didn't mind some guy from a group (can't remember the name) hanging around his mother. That is when JB mentioned the DJ's mom and the DJ came back and said his mother was dead. So imo, JB was throwing the DJ's stupidity back at him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 02:32 PM

7,237 posts, read 12,742,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
However, I heard this isn't the first time he's been caught driving that fast. They need to suspend his license if he can't obey the traffic laws.
In theory, yes.

But as you know, the rules are a bit different when you're rich and famous.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:32 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,319,643 times
Justin Bieber does not get to come home (To Canada) till he pays of Canada's National debt mmkay

Old 07-09-2012, 04:11 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
I think they should stop chasing the celebs around town stalking them.

Just like with what happened to Princess Diana, reckless driving and paparazzi don't mix.

Old 07-12-2012, 10:41 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,215,611 times
I personally believe once you insult my mother. Whether your mother is dead or alive; she's catching the heat.

That's what people do. When this kid first came out he was an ordinary teenage boy who seemed to exude the perfect image, but people hated him. Now that he's acting out; people want to say he's trying too hard or being stupid. It's lose lose situation for the kid.

It's sad how a bunch of grown people can sit around all day throwing weak insults at a child.

Shows how much we've grown as a nation *sarcasm*.

Old 07-14-2012, 11:22 AM

7,237 posts, read 12,742,631 times
Geez, I just discovered the idiotic DJ who said that is from Michigan.

UGH!!!

Old 07-17-2012, 12:44 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,025,302 times
Baby beiber is milking ALOT of idiots big time. That kid isnt going anywhere anytime soon as long as the dummys buy his cds & go to his concerts. I personally would like to send him to iraq or afganistan. How in the hell can a no talent weasle be making so much money & be popular ? I bet when the CHP pulled him over for speeding they asked for his autograph. He did get a ticket for going 80 mph in a 65 zone. The punk should of been arrested for reckless driving & had his ugly fisker impounded. Beiber is aka justin johnson.

Old 07-17-2012, 10:16 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
He's a girly looking little guy who appeals to pre-teen girls, Why is he even on your radar?
I blame Usher!

Old 07-19-2012, 08:18 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,025,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I blame Usher!
Beiber is ushers "boy". I dont care for any of them & maybe beiber & usher are more then friends. Some witnesses say beiber was driving 100 mph on the freeway but i doubt that. The canadian is going to end up hurting or killing someone with his reckless driving. He just dont have the experience.

Old 07-19-2012, 07:59 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,319,643 times
man imagine if Jimi hendrix lived to hear music become fake and Riffs beats were made on computers and eveything was sampled and mixed to make a song and Jimi would grab a fender with Jimi's ability to produced innovative feedback on the level of Hendrix did (no-one has) & sound with feedback that his music will live on for many more decades to come and JB will become unknown and forgotton about.

Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child (Slight Return) Original (MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube
her is real talent and ability where he did this in sutdio with no computers and the audio is not ckleaned up but is is Raw and Real not manufactured
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities