Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2009, 08:58 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Yes, if I were a young male in need of women attention, that's what I would do!
I told him my DH likes Adam too. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2009, 09:06 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
Good point! There may be unwanted male attention, too.... dang... But, any attention is still better than none

Old 05-30-2009, 10:50 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,635,365 times
I have seen several Adam cuts already, one on a girl!

Old 05-31-2009, 09:36 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
I love that! He's such a pro and such a natural. And at the end when they're holding that smile like they do-and he glances over like they would do in that old Sledgehammer TV show, Naked Gun kind of humor-SO funny!

I think he needs his own show, maybe once a week. I would watch him doing just about anything. Eating reading, sleeping, singing, showering, cooking...

Old 05-31-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I love that! He's such a pro and such a natural. And at the end when they're holding that smile like they do-and he glances over like they would do in that old Sledgehammer TV show, Naked Gun kind of humor-SO funny!

I think he needs his own show, maybe once a week. I would watch him doing just about anything. Eating reading, sleeping, singing, showering, cooking...

I'd watch his show!!! Yep, he can take a break from his rock career and just fool around once a week! Gosh, this guy can do anything and we'll be happy to watch him to do anything! He'd be great in the Monty Python vein... I wonder if he realizes his own powers. He's like Supeman working in an office (singing in a studio) unaware of his might.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:13 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
OMG! Yes!! That would be perfect!!

Old 05-31-2009, 05:23 PM

Michelle: I am having a panic attack.
Adam: Hi, how are you?
Michelle: Hi I’m Michelle. We have so much to talk about. I’m freaking out! I adore you.
Adam: Don’t freak out.
Michelle: But I am. I just lost 7 pounds from excitement.
Adam: Oh my god, are you serious? I need to start freaking out more often.
Michelle: What!? You look fabulous; you don’t need to lose a pound.
Adam: No I need to lose about fifteen.
Michelle: I’ll seriously kill you, you’re gorgeous! Don’t change a thing.
Adam: I know your face from this show, right?
(Ed. Note: I would just like to repeat this sentence because I just cracked my skull open, pulled my brain out of it, deep fried it, put some corn cob holders in the sides, and put it back in my skull cavity out of shock.)
Michelle: (gulp) I was on the show a while ago, yeah. I’ve done some other stuff for VH1.
Adam: Okay that’s what I thought because I was like “I know you, I’ve seen you before.”
Michelle: (me right now) Wait a minute you cannot say that because I am shaking. Are you kidding? Do you know that I literally want to have your children?
-----------------

Michelle: What do you think of your international success?
Adam: You know, I’m getting little whiffs of it.
Michelle: Are you? I hope that’s not my D and G lady cologne that you’re getting whiffs of right now. I’m such an idiot, don’t even talk to me.
Adam: (laughing) I love it, I love you!
Michelle: Really? Say it again, so everyone in the room hears you.
Adam: I love her. (Into the microphone) I love her.
-----------

Michelle: Was there anyone in the house when you were living with all the Idol people who you really didn’t get along with so much?
Adam: Yes.
Michelle: I think I know who it is. Are you allowed to talk about it?
Adam: I can’t say.
Michelle: Can I say it?
Adam: Well I’m on tour with them all summer, I can’t say! Maybe after the tour.
------------

Michelle: Did you ever watch yourself on the show?
Adam: On Idol? Yeah. Well I downloaded the videos on iTunes.
Michelle: Do they quarantine you when you’re in the house? Can you read stuff about yourself?
Adam: Yes, I had a computer. I could read stuff on the internet, watch TV. I could get picked up by friends and leave. I had a curfew, that was it.
Michelle: Now what did you think when you saw yourself on the show?
Adam: I said “More makeup and oh I look fat and I hate high-definition.”
----------------

Then? Then we hugged THREE TIMES. Yes, my jacket is already being laminated for Smithsonian-esque purposes. And now, I can honestly say having met my new life hero Adam Lambert: He is every bit as amazing a person as he is a singer. Best. Hero. Ever.

Best Week Ever » Blog Archive » The Adam Lambert Interview That Will Change Your Life (http://www.bestweekever.tv/2009/05/28/the-adam-lambert-interview-that-will-change-your-life/ - broken link)

Old 05-31-2009, 06:56 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,673,018 times
Adam as a weight loss product. Hummmm....
When I watched him on the CBS morning show there were lots of slightly frumpy mom types, I would be one also, crying. Too funny. So sweet. He is a beautiful creature.
We need our own Adam smiley. I will go alooking.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:11 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,968,985 times
Cute interview. I hope he doesn't get all skinny.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:15 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,481,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
Cute interview. I hope he doesn't get all skinny.
He needs to stay just how he is. I hope he doesn't get all skinney either
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities