Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2012, 11:53 AM

2 posts, read 9,738 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on getting a new townhome in Park South Station community, I see there are some threads on these forums with a lot of information but nothing recent, so wanted to start this thread for people that currently lives there and to hear your impressions on the current living scenario there, I would appreciate some inputs on,

- Are you happy with your investment in Park South Station?
- Is it safe there?
- I read about the Aqua NC issues, what is your average water&sewer bill like?
- Is the common areas well kept? is the HOA amount being put to good use?
- Any other advise/comments?

I appreciate your feedback, thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 01:46 PM

1,435 posts, read 5,768,687 times
Aqua issues were resolved last year. I have several friends in the development and their water bills dropped by 30-40%.

Pulte was a life saver. They are selling a ton of units over there. Ryan just wouldn't build the inventory so they were pushed out by the developer.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:20 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,570,918 times
I just saw another story (this one was on WSOC) about Aqua Water and complaints about the company. I have heard too many negatives to ever buy a property in one of their communities.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:50 AM

6 posts, read 20,086 times
Are you happy with your investment in Park South Station? Yes, very happy. Great location, wonderful neighbors, nice amenities (pool, clubhouse, etc), happy with our home.
- Is it safe there? Yes
- I read about the Aqua NC issues, what is your average water&sewer bill like? The issue was solved and water has come down significantly.
- Is the common areas well kept? is the HOA amount being put to good use? Yes, they take care of everything.
- Any other advise/comments? great neighborhood and good price for the location.
This is a good comunity for young families that are willing to live close to uptown, South Park, main highways. Great place to be, not major complaints.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/charl...#ixzz202gp5Kh3

Old 07-08-2012, 08:05 PM

2 posts, read 9,738 times
Awesome, I think overall it looks good, today I have secured one of the to-be-built properties, now I need to submit my loan application paperwork, etc.

Thanks all for your replies, I feel more comfortable with our decision.

Old 07-21-2012, 04:08 PM

32 posts, read 102,885 times
Hi Ovl,

Looks like we will be neighbors. I just finished signing the paperwork today. Should close in October.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte