Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 01:32 PM

163 posts, read 586,281 times

Advertisements

I edited to add Centex homes as well

Thanks for the info already coming in regarding Ryan homes!!

Are they any good??

Anyone out there have any experiences to share about them?

Any developments in Charlotte/South Carolina (south Charlotte), that anyone would recommend taking a look at?

TIA

Last edited by misfit; 05-02-2007 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: to change title of post to include Centex homes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2007, 01:35 PM

1,435 posts, read 5,767,094 times
I personally own one and have had no problems at all. Everyone in my neighborhood is happy with the home that was built for them.

And I'm an agent as well.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:51 PM

201 posts, read 804,014 times
Good friends of mine own one, and they are trying to sell it and buy another Ryan home - so they are definitely happy with them.

Old 05-02-2007, 02:46 PM

673 posts, read 2,680,367 times
Default Ryan Homes

We have been in our Ryan home for a month & they are working on our 30 day pucn list as I am writing this. I have been happy with their service.

Old 05-02-2007, 04:27 PM

2,152 posts, read 6,798,790 times
I've been in my Ryan home for 2 years and have enjoyed it. There's a lot of homes in my community, Kingsley for sale (resales). You may want to look at Glen Laurel off of 521. It's in Fort Mill but just over the border so you're about 2 - 3 miles from Ballantyne.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:24 PM

174 posts, read 732,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
I edited to add Centex homes as well

Thanks for the info already coming in regarding Ryan homes!!

Are they any good??

Anyone out there have any experiences to share about them?

Any developments in Charlotte/South Carolina (south Charlotte), that anyone would recommend taking a look at?

TIA
My subdivision was constructed solely by Ryan Homes on Lake Wylie near Rock Hill. For the most part, everyone seemed pretty happy with their performance. I was very happy with my building supervisor, but I was out checking on progress every day on my way home from work...and I did note issues that needed corrected. I love the ranch plan I have, a colville B elevation...you cant beat the layout, especially with the bonus room and the 3rd bathroom.

Old 05-02-2007, 09:45 PM

9 posts, read 27,090 times
Lived in a Ryan and Loved it!!

Old 05-02-2007, 10:11 PM

Glad for the good responses so far

I was looking into Autumn Cove in Lake Wylie SC. (just over the NC border)

Anyone hear anything good/bad about this development?

How's the area??

Old 05-03-2007, 05:23 AM

174 posts, read 732,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
Glad for the good responses so far

I was looking into Autumn Cove in Lake Wylie SC. (just over the NC border)

Anyone hear anything good/bad about this development?

How's the area??

Autumn Cove was developed by the same developer as Sunset Point, Piedmont Partners. Autumn Cove is a nice development but you really have alot of high tension power lines passing over, which is common for alot of areas of Lake Wylie. I've heard that Piedmont Partners later wished that they hadnt clear cut all of the trees at Autumn Cove which they didnt do at Sunset Point. If you're not set on a new home at Autumn Cove I would check out Sunset Point also...it has a much nice lakefront area than Autumn Cove although our pool is smaller.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:33 AM

How old is sunset point?

Are there any homes for sale now?

If so, what price range?

My dh and I are looking for a large lot....at least....Oh..also for it to be wooded..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte