Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 08:18 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,420,366 times

Advertisements

Whoah whoah there mister. How did you get so damn pissed off? The guy (Chicago South Sider) was clearly not serious and was stating a valid concern and regular occurrence in Chicago. Giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming that he's not a criminal & a threat, why would you want to throw fuel into the fire? It's xenophobic people like you as well as the gangster element in the city (the extreme other side) that are the problem in Chicago. "Chicago South Sider" clearly does not fall within the gangster element that you taught your daughter to fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearWestSider View Post
And if it is my daughter you decide to screw around with, she's been instructed to pepper spray you, kick you full force in the crotch, and kick your teeth down your throat while you're sprawled on the ground, hopefully breaking your jaw in the process.

That's what you deserve for "profiling" her, you piece of trash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2013, 08:25 PM

1,637 posts, read 2,630,968 times
Most Segregated Cities Census Maps - Business Insider

Chicago - The red dots show white people, blue is black, orange is Hispanic, green is Asian, and yellow is other.

Read more: Most Segregated Cities Census Maps - Business Insider

HOUSTON, Texas — Blacks, Hispanics (orange dots), and whites (red dots) fan out in separate communities.

Atlanta,Ga

WASHINGTON, D.C. -The red dots show white people, blue is black, orange is Hispanic, green is Asian, and yellow is other, according to maps of 2010 Census data

LA -The red dots show white people, blue is black, orange is Hispanic, green is Asian, and yellow is other

Philly -The red dots show white people, blue is black, orange is Hispanic, green is Asian, and yellow is other,

NEW YORK, N.Y. — Most of Manhattan is white south of 125th Street, with the exception of Chinatown. South Brooklyn is mostly white, with pockets of Asians and Hispanics, and Northeast Brooklyn going into Queens is heavily black. Queens and the Bronx are highly diverse.

Last edited by gerrythesnake; 08-08-2013 at 08:43 PM..

Old 08-08-2013, 08:29 PM

440 posts, read 1,502,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorielicious View Post
Can't tell if serious.
Yes, I am serious. She carries pepper spray, she knows how to fight, and that is what he'll get if he decides to play games with some "white" girl who isn't gonna play victim.

Maybe he should find easier pray - a black girl like you, for example. I'm sure you'll be welcoming and kind when he crosses the street for no apparent reason other than to hassle you.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:34 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,467,226 times
When did it become illegal to cross the street at the same time as another person?

Old 08-08-2013, 08:34 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
I guess by what u see? But people are not so much segregated by race as by violence
When the sheep huddle the wolves think its discrimination

Old 08-08-2013, 08:35 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
NYC is horrible.

Houston has all ways seemed progressive when it comes to race relations. That explains the black population growth for the area.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:36 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,467,226 times
How does one segregate by violence? This forum is so educational. New things learned everyday.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:40 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
How does one segregate by violence? This forum is so educational. New things learned everyday.
I've never heard that one before.

You can tell a lot by a persons words.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:56 PM

928 posts, read 1,714,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
When did it become illegal to cross the street at the same time as another person?
LOL. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm going to start macing everyone who crosses the street when I do. Shouldn't be a problem.

Old 08-08-2013, 09:20 PM

440 posts, read 1,502,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorielicious View Post
LOL. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm going to start macing everyone who crosses the street when I do. Shouldn't be a problem.
So we've gone from "I'd love to harass a random white woman", which your juvenile mind thinks is somehow OK, to "I want to mace everyone on the street".

Nice twist of logic. You ain't fooling me with that kind of nonsense.

Personally, I would LOVE watch you get harassed on the street by a thug, simply because I would LOVE to see how politically correct you are when your butt is on the line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago