Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2014, 09:55 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,419,077 times

Advertisements

NYC has a ton of Asian female / White male couples. Not as much as the reverse, but I'm sure still more than Chicago simply due to sheer numbers within the Asian-American population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Also not rare at all in the NY area. Plenty of Asian male-white female couples.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2014, 10:11 AM

15,323 posts, read 23,923,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
NYC has a ton of Asian female / White male couples. Not as much as the reverse, but I'm sure still more than Chicago simply due to sheer numbers within the Asian-American population.
Chicago has enough of it. I've been in a few in Chicago (well I'm not 100% white but close enough) and never fail to recognize it. You're right though - NYC has more but there's more Asians in NYC period. I know a few Asian guys in Chicago with white girlfriends too.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:14 AM

15,323 posts, read 23,923,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaHearts View Post
How's it going? My name is Emma and I would consider myself to be an attractive white female in my 20s. Most people would agree.

I recently moved here from NYC where there is a large population of handsome, fit, and professional Chinese men to date, but there doesn't seem to be many here in Chicago?

Please keep your negative comments to yourself. People always get mad at me when I tell them I basically only exclusively Chinese men now. I noticed that white boys get especially jealous, but they date Asian women all the time! What a bunch of bitter hypocrites.

I have dated men of all races before, and I think Chinese men are the best. In addition to being intelligent, they actually make the best lovers. They pay attention to every part of my body and are very passionate.

Additionally, please do not tell me to go to Chinatown, I am selective and have no interest in dating "FOBs".

All weirdness in this thread aside..Your best bet would be to go to the lounges and clubs downtown, for sure. Most of my Asian guy friends who fit your description strictly only go out downtown. Sometimes they'll go out in Wicker Park and once in awhile in areas like Lakeview, but downtown at more upscale places is your best bet. You could also try online stuff.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:57 AM

9,519 posts, read 14,745,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eating while walking View Post
This sounds like a fake post written by a Chinese guy. Take it from me, a Chinese guy.

White female -> Asian male yellow fever is so rare that it's like one of those weird elements that can only exist in a lab. The odds of encountering it in nature are negligible.
Then why do I know five different couples where the man is Chinese , the woman is not? l am a white woman and my SO is Chinese. I'm sorry you have been propagandized into a negative view of yourself.

Old 11-22-2014, 03:39 PM

3 posts, read 4,094 times
Quote:
This sounds like a fake post written by a Chinese guy. Take it from me, a Chinese guy.

White female -> Asian male yellow fever is so rare that it's like one of those weird elements that can only exist in a lab. The odds of encountering it in nature are negligible.
It sounds like you are one of the many bitter white boys that can't stand the fact that Chinese men are not only smarter, have better jobs, earn more money, but even get beautiful white women now. It makes your blood boil doesn't it? Keep on hating loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamyst View Post
Hang around college campuses. Maybe not UIC, but try Northwestern / Loyola / Midwestern. Go to clubs in downtown. Chinatown is full of losers with no education, living at home with their parents, working in Chinese restaurants.
Thank you, the men around Chinatown are generally not the kind of men I am attracted to. What about DePaul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufc1878 View Post
it's not rare at all in LA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
And maybe the San Francisco Bay Area too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Also not rare at all in the NY area. Plenty of Asian male-white female couples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
Chicago has enough of it. I've been in a few in Chicago (well I'm not 100% white but close enough) and never fail to recognize it. You're right though - NYC has more but there's more Asians in NYC period. I know a few Asian guys in Chicago with white girlfriends too.
Chinese men dating white women isn't rare at all. It sounds like there are a lot of narrow minded bigoted people around still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
All weirdness in this thread aside..Your best bet would be to go to the lounges and clubs downtown, for sure. Most of my Asian guy friends who fit your description strictly only go out downtown. Sometimes they'll go out in Wicker Park and once in awhile in areas like Lakeview, but downtown at more upscale places is your best bet. You could also try online stuff.
Thank you for your suggestions, but why is this thread weird? It is because it is so unusual for a attractive white female like myself to openly seek out attractive Chinese men to date? A lot of my white female friends would love to date Chinese men, however the main issue is that a lot of Chinese men are seemingly very shy and don't approach them. The girl sure as hell isn't going to be the one approaching the guy! MAN the ****K up Chinese men!

Are there specific revenues that I should go to? I actually live in Lakeview, and haven't seen many around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
Then why do I know five different couples where the man is Chinese , the woman is not? l am a white woman and my SO is Chinese. I'm sorry you have been propagandized into a negative view of yourself.
Thank you. If the person that said that is actually Chinese, I feel really bad for him. I think he is probably just a bitter white boy though. He probably can't stand the fact that Chinese men are getting attractive white women and he isn't.

Old 11-22-2014, 03:56 PM

93 posts, read 125,411 times
I can't believe any one hasn't caught the parody of the post yet. A few weeks ago, an asian/indian man was looking for a white girl, and was wondering why where to find one and why no white girl was willing to date him. This post is the exact reversal of that post, and just poking fun at it. sucks for asian guys though i know, you can blame hollywood.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:02 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
It sounds like you are one of the many bitter white boys that can't stand the fact that Chinese men are not only smarter, have better jobs, earn more money, but even get beautiful white women now. It makes your blood boil doesn't it? Keep on hating loser.
That's usually tied to education and can be seen for white women too. The difference in income between a AM+WF and a WM+AF is about $852/yr.

Quote:
Chinese men dating white women isn't rare at all. It sounds like there are a lot of narrow minded bigoted people around still.
It's about as rare as seeing a white guy dating a black girl. It happens, but it is rare and uncommon.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:04 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by high density View Post
I can't believe any one hasn't caught the parody of the post yet. A few weeks ago, an asian/indian man was looking for a white girl, and was wondering why where to find one and why no white girl was willing to date him. This post is the exact reversal of that post, and just poking fun at it. sucks for asian guys though i know, you can blame hollywood.
Pretty sure that guy is in the fashion forum now. This time he's Hispanic and wanting to date a 40 yr old blonde.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:09 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by high density View Post
Yeah! i thought this whole topic is a big joke because of that topic you mention! its sounds too perfectly made up. someone is having a bit of fun with us.

Old 11-22-2014, 05:36 PM

4,112 posts, read 9,067,778 times
Quote:

You've obviously never been to an anime convention - or even a comic book convention. Chinese isn't Japanese but good enough.

This isn't rare at all in Chicago. They're called "nerdy" white girls..

Quote:

Thank you. If the person that said that is actually Chinese, I feel really bad for him. I think he is probably just a bitter white boy though. He probably can't stand the fact that Chinese men are getting attractive white women and he isn't.
Troll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago