Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2008, 11:18 PM

107 posts, read 142,494 times

Advertisements

Bucket drummer kids: I like that they make noise and you can hear it from far, it brings life, but they dont really have any rythm, beat, nothing, they just bang on the drums real loud, and sometimes real fast. There is never any beat or anything, not musical, just noisy, which is ok, but its definetly just loud banging

Metal Man: This guy is the best. He neve shows his facial expressions, he looks like a silver statue till he moves, and hes been around for years and years.

Tiger Man: This guy is cool too. Very flexible, very funny tiger outfit.

Preacher with microphone: always saying cigaretes are gonna send you to hell. I actually shouted into his mic "yo whatsup!" someone laughed behind me, the preacher didnt mind, yall should try it.

subway singers: one of them is real good, the older guy with...ummm.. big teeth. Hes kind of short, about 5'4. Hes about 40 or older. Hes good. Theres so many others,. guitar players, dancers, etc..

The puppet cart: He has a puppet show out the back of a huge wood box on the back of his bycicle. Its pretty cool for the kids, the music is funny. I saw what the guy looks like, not that it matters, but I saw him riding his bike/business.

I appreciate all these performers.

What do you guys think about our street and subway performers?

My favorite: undecided, probably that one singer in the subway, cause I can just sit and listen while waiting for my train, no need to stop and waste time, its just convenient, and I dont have to stare at him, or look liek a tourist, and he is pretty good, he sings popular songs.

Last edited by JohnDoe2008; 06-29-2008 at 12:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago