Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 07:01 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
This is where you are wrong . There are christians who post on here that are not evangelical about eternal torment , Moderator cut: orphaned
That's exactly what I am talking about: a bald faced lie designed to misrepresent believers and make them look bad. Nothing but an anti-Christian rant.

I have NEVER met a believer who hates the fact that God loves sinners. NEVER.

Last edited by june 7th; 07-20-2010 at 07:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2010, 07:12 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
That's exactly what I am talking about: a bald faced lie designed to misrepresent believers and make them look bad. Nothing but an anti-Christian rant.

Find me a post of yours or any other fundy that has shared the good news on the christianity forum without trying to tag condemnation , wrath, eternal torment , judgement punishment or anything similar , and prove me wrong .

If you read my post i actually bolded that it's fundamental christians (knowing you would mis quote me) , and not christians or believers that hate the fact thar God loves sinners .
Why are you misquoting me ? .

Now please prove me wrong .

Old 07-20-2010, 07:15 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,570,961 times
Quote:

Finn if my memory serves me right...didn't you state that you would no longer engage in a dialogue with pcamps which in turn closed the "Jesus Is Trusworthy" thread...?just curious...

Old 07-20-2010, 07:17 PM

20,441 posts, read 12,788,798 times
Quote:
This is where you are wrong . There are christians who post on here that are not evangelical about eternal torment , it's just the fundamental ones that hate thought that God loves sinners .

If eternal torment was true i would still distance myself from teachings of fundamental christianity , because eternal torment is not the good news.

God demonstrated His love towards us while we still sinners is the good news , is still the good news whether UR is right or wrong .

I would just love to hear it just the one time a christian fundamentalist share the good news without mentioning , condemnation , punishment, eternal torment , wrath or sin.
Did not Jesus talk about Heaven and Hell, salvation and judgment??

Old 07-20-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Find me a post of yours or any other fundy that has shared the good news on the christianity forum without trying to tag condemnation , wrath, eternal torment , judgement punishment or anything similar , and prove me wrong .

If you read my post i actually bolded that it's fundamental christians (knowing you would mis quote me) , and not christians or believers that hate the fact thar God loves sinners .
Why are you misquoting me ? .

Now please prove me wrong .
This is from three days ago when. The topic was the same of course: URs smearing believers. But of course if you actually wanted to see such posts, all you'd have to do is a simple search, but of course you'd rather repeat your false claims.

And no, I don't care how you lable and categorize believers to acceptable and unacceptable, hateful, resentful, etc etc.... I don't care.

Quote:
How about John 3:16.

As a matter of fact that is by far the most common spiritual message you will see on any billboard, bumper, banner or T-shirt anywhere. I have never seen one about hell, but I see John 3:16 all over the place. And yes, it is promoted by the very "ET"s the URs love to hate.
OK, I am done here. No need to close the thread June.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Finn if my memory serves me right...didn't you state that you would not longer engage in a dialogue with pcamps which in turn closed the "Jesus Is Trusworthy" thread...?just curious...
I am hoping Finn will prove me wrong . If he can't i wish he will put me on his ignore list like he said he was going to(at least there will be no more misquoting me) . I am commited to not responding to anything he has to say from here on any subject apart from this one challenge i have given him to prove me wrong.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:29 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,570,961 times
Quote:
I am hoping Finn will prove me wrong . If he can't i wish he will put me on his ignore list like he said he was going to(at least there will be no more misquoting me) . I am commited to not responding to anything he has to say from here on any subject apart from this one challenge i have given him to prove me wrong.
My dear friend...no one can prove anything just yet as the soooo many threads focused on these topics witnessed...not until "THE CHRIST" comes to culminate God's divine WILL.

In the interim..."LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR BEING AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF"

Blessings to ALL!

Old 07-20-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
i wish he will put me on his ignore list
Your wish has been granted.

And I wish you would take your anti-Christian rants to the atheist forum.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
My dear friend...no one can prove anything just yet as the soooo many threads focused on these topics witnessed...not until "THE CHRIST" comes to culminate God's divine WILL.

In the interim..."LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR BEING AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF"

Blessings to ALL!
Ans57 all i am asking Finn to do is prove me wrong by pulling up a good news post of his own or from another fundamentalist that is a good news and good news alone. You wouldn't think it was that difficult .

I am lost with what you are trying to say in the first paragraph of your post .

Old 07-20-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Your wish has been granted.

And I wish you would take your anti-Christian rants to the atheist forum.
Thanks Finn .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity