Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2010, 04:01 AM

24 posts, read 54,932 times

Advertisements

Dan 2:20
Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
Dan 2:21
And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
Dan 2:22
He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
Dan 2:23
I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

1. Wisdom belongs to Him.
2. Power belongs to Him.
3. He changes the times.
4. He changes the seasons.
5. He removes kings.
6. He sets up kings.
7. He gives wisdom to the wise.
8. He gives knowledge to men who have understanding.
9. He reveals deep things.
10.He reveals secter things.
11. He knows what is in darkness.
12. He dwells in the Light.
13. He anwers our prayers.
14. He accepts our praises.
15. He shows favours to His children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2010, 07:56 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,775,275 times
He is worthy to be praised for simply WHO he is. , and for his love for us despite our depravity. We are indeed very fortunate and our right response is to give him his due glory.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:13 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,371,620 times
He is Powerful and Righteous and Merciful and Able to Save to the uttermost!

Let everything that hath breath Praise the Lord!!

blessings,
brian

Old 07-22-2010, 09:15 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,887,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
He is worthy to be praised for simply WHO he is. , and for his love for us despite our depravity. We are indeed very fortunate and our right response is to give him his due glory.

Amen to that! We (humanity) are indeed very fortunate that God would love us. When I look at mankind in general, I see so much that is "unloveable"...so much vile filth. God's love must be something we cannot comprehend...

Bud

Old 07-22-2010, 09:17 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,887,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
He is Powerful and Righteous and Merciful and Able to Save to the uttermost!

Let everything that hath breath Praise the Lord!!

blessings,
brian

Tried to rep you...you are SOOOO right!

Bud

Old 07-22-2010, 10:57 AM

2,031 posts, read 3,226,165 times
I could write book after book on the reasons to praise God! I would be nothing without Him. I can't fathom living a life without knowing the Lord. He gives me peace that passes all understanding. I had horrible anxiety attacks that started when I was in college. I couldn't even leave the house for a while, but the Lord has healed me! He can heal anyone who is reading this too! I am thankful for my anxiety attacks because I learned to trust God like I never have before. My mom and my aunt's relationship has been restored because of them. I could write a book about that too. "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to his purpose" Rom 8:28. I could go on and on about my love for Him. He is more than worthy of honor and praise. Wonderful OP!

Old 07-22-2010, 11:08 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,442,973 times
I woke up. I'm here, granted yet another day to tell someone, He's real!! COME!! There's room for one more......

Old 07-30-2010, 01:51 AM

24 posts, read 54,932 times
Praise cure dry times.

Old 08-01-2010, 02:37 PM

1,577 posts, read 2,253,467 times
I just realized last night that I have now lived 20 years past the diagnosis made in approximately early 1990 which said I had 6 months to 20 years to live. As a result, I have lived to see:
  • my daughter survive cancer
  • my grandchildren born -- all 11 of them (which includes those of my stepchildren)
  • my present marriage made into a real marriage
  • G-d's changes in me
G-d is GOOD!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity