Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 02:10 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,370,905 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,
just in case there is anyone out there with the idea that hell is away or separate from heaven, here are a few verses which I want to share, which let us understand that the fire of hell is in heaven!

-Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you. 1 Pet. 4:12
Christians are called to go through hell!

- I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. Dan. 7:9
Jesus himself, the Anointing, the Christ, is indeed a fire! And he is our First Love.

-His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. Rev. 19:12
The same Anointing, with a mysterious name. Flames from heaven.

-And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass. Rev. 2:18
Praise God!

- And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. Heb. 1:7
God's Ministers are flames. He is the purifying furnace, and every one shall be baptised with fire.

-And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush. Acts 7:30
Can angels be in the flames? You bet!

- And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it. Obadiah 1:18
YOU, my friend, will be as a flame of holy fire.

Where does fire proceed from? Out of the mouth. This is the holy declarations that burn up all that is false and evil.
- And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. Jam. 3:6
- And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. Rev. 9:17-18

- I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. Rev. 3:18.
The way to be rich is to go through the fire.

- For our God is a consuming fire. Heb. 12:29
Fear not! Our God is a God of Love, and He purifieth all that is His!

- Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Rom. 12:20.
Ah, the fire of conviction! Doing Good brings fire.

- Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 1 Cor. 3:13
God won't lose any of His creatures, for He knows how to save man from himself.

- And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. Acts 2:3
Oh yes! The holy fire which brings GOOD NEWS of salvation to mankind!

- I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? Luke 12:49
Yes, Christ brings holiness to man! Fear not!

Come, Lord Jesus!

Blessings to all,
Brian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2010, 02:33 PM

13,809 posts, read 26,564,648 times
I think in Catholicism the "fiery trial" or "the jail you don't leave until you pay the last farthing" is Purgatory. Granted I've known Catholics who don't believe in Purgatory, but it's a pretty core notion in the faith. I'm not even sure ted disbelieves it outright.

Old 10-24-2010, 02:47 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,437,076 times
Brian,

You have really outdone yourself there friend. You are all out of context.

Old 10-24-2010, 02:54 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,304,460 times
Brian do you mean the fire of God mistaken to be eternal torment by the turn and burn folk ?

Old 10-24-2010, 02:55 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,886,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Hi everyone,
just in case there is anyone out there with the idea that hell is away or separate from heaven, here are a few verses which I want to share, which let us understand that the fire of hell is in heaven!
Blessings to all,
Brian

Hell is in Heaven? So then, when all the bad people on earth die, they get to go to heaven, where they will be burned by fire?

Bud

Old 10-24-2010, 04:00 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,195,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
Hell is in Heaven? So then, when all the bad people on earth die, they get to go to heaven, where they will be burned by fire?

Bud

Daniel/Revelation. A "river of fire" flows from his throne. And they are tormented in the presence of the lamb.

and out of their mouths (not a real mouth) issued fire and smoke and brimstone. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone (not real smoke, fire, and brimstone) which issued out of their mouths. Rev. 9:17-18.

Something spiritual going on here.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:12 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,550,968 times
Nice. Everyone goes to heaven. Your theology just makes me feel good.

Who needs the Bible? It just makes one think God has standards.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:13 PM

122 posts, read 191,448 times
Default wHeRe Is HeLL ?

HELL IS IN HEAVEN......?
..... RIGHT ALONG WITH FLYING SAUSAGES,and ONE EYE MONSTERS..................

Conclusion:
......1. To much partying on Saturday night or,
......2. It's a full moon weekend.....

Last edited by LoveLadybugs!; 10-24-2010 at 04:49 PM..

Old 10-24-2010, 05:33 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
I pray that one day the URs will be able to overcome their obsession with hell? Such exessive interest and fascination in it can't be healthy.

Old 10-24-2010, 05:39 PM

5,921 posts, read 13,859,918 times
Somewhere, back east ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity