Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 11:42 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post
I am saying a number associated with Solomon is being symbolically used in the book of Revelation as a clue to who the beasts of Rev 13 are.
Here is another clue:

"The delights are within the flesh of men."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2012, 08:22 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,639,720 times
Quote:

The book of Revelation says the number of the beast, 666, is the number of a man.

Most Christians today say that man is "The Antichrist", but that is wrong.

New Testament writers used symbols and imagery from the OT and their own history.

In the Old Testament the number 666 refers to a specific man, Solomon.

God has given us a double witness:

1 Kings 10:14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

2 Chronicles 9:13 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

No, I am not saying Solomon was evil or "The Antichrist"... I am saying a number associated with Solomon
is being symbolically used in the book of Revelation as a clue to who the beasts of Rev 13 are.

Here is another clue.

There is an ancient symbol, called Solomon's seal [seal = mark.]

The "Solomon's seal" term is not widely used anymore.

Most people today know that symbol as the "Star of David."

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFAArchive...lomon-s%20Seal

There are two powerful groups of people today symbolically associated with Solomon and Solomon's seal...

... Freemasons who revere Solomon's temple and whose symbol, the square and compass, mimics Solomon's seal...

http://www.masonicdocs.com/images/de...-cp-simple.gif

... and the Israeli state.

Flag of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These two powerful groups represent the first and second beasts of Rev 13.

Well 2 thessalonians 2 talks about the son of Perdition exalting himself that he is God in the Temple. Some interpret the Temple as a third Temple. Some interpret it as the Body. Both might be correct.

The Masons highly venerate Hiram Abiff which from what I've read they believe was the Architect behind the building Solomon's Temple. They basically go through a death, burial, resurrection, ceremony which is in line with the Egyptian Oriris/Isis/Horus theme. So many good Pastors, Mike Hoggard being one of them, has connected some pretty interesting dots regarding the mystery religion.

We know that there will be a Man that is the leader of it all. This man could very well stand in the Holy of Holies in a Third Temple (which apparently there are plans to build it). He could be deemed the "resurrection of Hiram Abiff (which most certainly is symbolic I think - esoteric/exoteric)(wound that was healed, etc).

The New Age is talking about a Man that is going to lead mankind into the "New Age" of Aquarius. They claim Jesus was the Pices age "Avatar" of that age and that a new one is coming for the Age of Aquarius. They talk about a man that will apparently have extraterrestrial communication. People that believe the Scriptures know that this means he knows the demonaic, Occult. Tying all this back to Hitler, what ultimately looks to be the agenda is tying into something they called "Thule Power" which is simply witchcraft. This all ties to the "god within" doctrine creeping up even in Christian circles.

I beleive this man is going to claim to be an "evolved" man to lead people into the new age. In their attempt to "evolve" to be like him to assure the survival of the human race with "mother earth" (whom they deem is an alive entity), they take on the Mark. All need to be ONE in the singularity. All on the same "frequency". David Icke, Michael Tsarion, and other lost individuals are doing their part leading people astray.

This is all my fallen unperfect possibly misguided opinion regarding the information that I have looked into. Depend on the Holy Spirit.

I think when one is talking Cloning and DNA manipulation we are getting close.

Old 08-20-2012, 08:26 AM

407 posts, read 830,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Ben franklin was not a Mason...
Unless I am mistaken, I believe Ben Franklin was Agnostic

Old 08-20-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trance750 View Post
Unless I am mistaken, I believe Ben Franklin was Agnostic
No he was a confirmed Mason. This means he actually was a Gnostic - those claiming that they know but you don't. Free Masonry is all about the elevation of Man through "enlightenment". Only those at the top get to understand who they are really getting their source of light from and it is the Father of Lies Lucifer himself.

He's represented by the rays of light behind the cyclops eye (the Light behind Horus the proclaimed resurrected "god/man" on the back of your dollar bill. The source of "illumination". More people deceived by believing the first lie - that their eyes can be opened and they can be as gods knowing good and evil (Genesis 3).

Ben Franklin might be on the currency, but if the man did not submit to Jesus Christ all that fame and fortune was for absolutely nothing. Another lost soul that will be forgotten in eternity.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:42 AM

1,767 posts, read 2,349,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post

Well 2 thessalonians 2 talks about the son of Perdition exalting himself that he is God in the Temple. Some interpret the Temple as a third Temple. Some interpret it as the Body. Both might be correct.

The Masons highly venerate Hiram Abiff which from what I've read they believe was the Architect behind the building Solomon's Temple.

I wonder... is it really Solomon's temple the freemasons worship or is it Herod's temple.

King Herod [who was an Edomite] remodeled the temple [ie, tore some of it down and built additions to it,
the current wailing wall is a remnant of an addition built by Herod.] This remodeled temple is sometimes called
the third temple, or Herod's temple.

There is an interesting Biblical analogy here, the Edomites were the ancient enemy of Israel and when Babylon
destroyed Jerusalem, it was Edom who destroyed the temple [ 1 Esdras 4:45.] Later, in the 2nd century BC,
Israel won a war against Edom and forced the Edomites to "convert" - a century later, an Edomite-jew, Herod,
backed by Rome, occupied the throne.

King Herod was the one who murdered the infants of Bethlehem to try to destroy Israel's Messiah, the Christ child.

Jesus Christ is God's Temple made without hands.

Jesus said, destroy this Temple and I will rebuild it in three days... and so He did.

Old 08-21-2012, 07:49 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,051,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
...but what about the Jews who profess to be, and are not?
You know, the ones who belong to the Synagogues of Adversity?
And who woud that be?...

Old 08-21-2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Not only was Franklin a freemason, he was a grand master.

He was also the US ambassador to France and while in France
he helped inspire the French freemasons in their bloody rebellion
against their king.

" In 1731, Franklin was initiated into the local Masonic Lodge. He became Grand Master in 1734... "

Benjamin Franklin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Benjamin Franklin - 1734, 1749

Freemason Benjamin Franklin | Masonic Dictionary | www.masonicdictionary.com

Do some better research than Wikipedia...Benjamin Franklin was not on any Masonic Rosters, though he was a friend of the Masons, he was not himself a Mason...

Old 08-21-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
I wonder... is it really Solomon's temple the freemasons worship or is it Herod's temple.

King Herod [who was an Edomite] remodeled the temple [ie, tore some of it down and built additions to it,
the current wailing wall is a remnant of an addition built by Herod.] This remodeled temple is sometimes called
the third temple, or Herod's temple.

There is an interesting Biblical analogy here, the Edomites were the ancient enemy of Israel and when Babylon
destroyed Jerusalem, it was Edom who destroyed the temple [ 1 Esdras 4:45.] Later, in the 2nd century BC,
Israel won a war against Edom and forced the Edomites to "convert" - a century later, an Edomite-jew, Herod,
backed by Rome, occupied the throne.

King Herod was the one who murdered the infants of Bethlehem to try to destroy Israel's Messiah, the Christ child.

Jesus Christ is God's Temple made without hands.

Jesus said, destroy this Temple and I will rebuild it in three days... and so He did.

From sources of Free Masonry it is Solomon's temple I am almost entirely sure that they claim Hiram Abiff was the Architect. I do believe there will be a physical Temple rebuilt. Daniel 9:27 suggests this as well as how can one take away animal sacrifices without a temple to do them in. Considering what they do is build with stone and that they own most of the World's resources, I don't think it'd take them long to get one built.

Old 08-21-2012, 08:20 AM

407 posts, read 830,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Do some better research than Wikipedia...Benjamin Franklin was not on any Masonic Rosters, though he was a friend of the Masons, he was not himself a Mason...
Wikipedia is like the Tabloids of the Internet. Anybody can create and/or modify something until it becomes what they want it to be, regardless of facts or lack of

Old 08-21-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trance750 View Post
Wikipedia is like the Tabloids of the Internet. Anybody can create and/or modify something until it becomes what they want it to be, regardless of facts or lack of
Yea, exactly...I just looked up Ben Franklin and I now see a lot regarding him as a Mason, when just 10 years ago, he was merely a friend of the Masons and did attend a few meetings, if memory serves...My Masonics friends in Georgia told me that a lot of people think that Ben Franklin was a Mason, however, if he was then he would be on the membership rosters, which are not public, and he is not on any roster, however, he is listed in the minutes as attending as a friend...This, again, from some Masonic friends in Gerorgia...And lo and behold, now all of a sudden, he's on the rosters, so someone says...How could that be?...I got iformation staight from the horses mouth, so to speak...Not from wiki-tabloid...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity