Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2012, 03:41 PM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,840 times

Advertisements

Time to mess with John 4:24.

They that worship God must worship God in spirit and in truth.

What is spirit ? It's the biblical voice of God or John 6:63.

What is truth ? It's rightly dividing the bible teaching of God or 2 Timothy 2:15.

A worshipper of God doesn't just assemble anywhere just to worship God----Galations 1:8-9.

A worshipper of God will rightly divide the bible teaching on grace----Romans 6:1.

Their not an Ephesians 2:8 preacher only.

They love mankind but have no love to yoke with unbelievers or the world---1 John 2:15 and 2 Cor. 6.

Their counterculture people doing formal weddings differently then the world---1 Peter 3:3.

Their counterculture people accepting Christ differently then the world---John 3:5.

Their counterculture people when the world says all the bible is not Christianity
necessary---Matthew 4:4.

Their counterculture people when the world says 90% of the bible makes you a
Christian---John 8:31.

Their counterculture people when the world says strict contentment is too much old law
ordinances on works---1 Timothy 6.

Their counterculture people when the world says be more tolerate to women preaching and
pastoring churches or ministries---1 Cor. 14:34-35.

Their counterculture people when the world says you have a mind of your own with 10% of the
bible to believe what you please---2 Peter 1:20-21.

Their counterculture people when the world says we need to acknowledge the Catholics and Lutherans
of the world as people of another Christian faith----Ephesians 4:5.

Their counterculture people when the world says we need to acknowledge the tongue talkers of the world as Pentecostal people-----Ephesians 4:14.

Their counterculture people when the world says the primary doctrine on the baptism of repentance is speaking in tongues---Romans 11:29.

Their counterculture people when the world says your confession makes you a Christian
only----Matthew 7:21-24.

Their counterculture people when the world says blood boasting makes you a Christian
only----Romans 6:1.

Their counterculture people when the world says the 10 commandments makes you a
Christian only------Matthew 5:17-20.

Their counterculture people when the world discredits Christian segregation of the bible
preached-----2 Cor. 6 and Matthew 7:6 and Amos 3:3.

Their counterculture people when the world has to vote on whether Sabbath observance is still
for today or not----Hebrews 4.

Their counterculture people when the world says you can go to an alcohol party and still be a
Christian if you don't drink alcohol----1 Peter 4:1-4.

Their counterculture people when the world says anybody saying I do with a ring is your mate
today----Romans 7:2-3.

Prayer doesn't make somebody a worshipper of God if they praying for unbelievers----John 17:9.

God's biblical voice says more then don't judge----James 5:20.

God's biblical voice says more then go to church---2 Cor. 6 and Gal. 1:8-9.

God's biblical voice says more then hear God through a preacher----Romans 10:17.

God's biblical voice says more then hear the Holy Spirit through the preacher---1 John 2:27.

God's biblical voice says I'm not a fleshly voice in your head to hear me---Romans 10:17.

God's biblical voice says the Holy Spirit speaks to all Christians the same with all the
bible---2 Peter 1:20-21.

God's biblical voice says I'm the only teacher you need not a Greek and Hebrew educater and bible editor
with great ideas in the flesh about the bible----1 John 2:27.

Optimism doesn't make somebody a child of God if their faith is in optimistic thinking
only---Romans 12:3.

Giving to the poor doesn't make somebody a child of God unless they believe all the gospel on ministering to the poor or the bum on the street---1 or 2 Thess. 3:10.

Being good doesn't make you a Christian if you don't believe all the bible----Matthew 5:17-20.

Holding your peace doesn't make you a Christian if you haven't suffered enough and made enough
enemies for your stand with all the bible----Luke 6:26 and Matthew 10:34-37.

Testimonies don't make you a Christian if you don't believe all the bible----Matthew 7:21-24 and
John 8:31.

Taking every word at face value in Matthew 4:4 makes you a Christian----John 8:32.

Miracles don't make you a Christian if you don't believe all the bible---Matthew 7:21-24 and
Luke 4:4.

Blood boasting barely makes you a Christian----Romans 6:1 and Romans 6:15 and John 5:39.

Perfectionism is what Christianity is all about---2 Timothy 3:16 and Phillipians 3:12-14.

Perfectionism in old law ordinances today is vanity---Ephesians 2:8.

Perfectionism in new laws for today is not vanity----Matthew 5:17-20.

Water baptism is not an old law---John 3:5.

Christian attire is not an old law---1 Peter 3:3.

Holiness for today is still holiness to go to heaven---John 8:32.

Christian parties is not an old law----1 Peter 4:1-4.

Christian segregation is not an old law---2 Cor. 6.

Christian marriage is not an old law----Romans 7:2-3.

Christian rebuke is not an old law---James 5:20.

Holiness is more then the 10 commandments to go to heaven---Matthew 5:17-20.

Holiness is more then blood boasting to go to heaven---Romans 6:1.

Holiness is more then the 2 greatest commandments----Matthew 5:17-20.

Trusting God is more then optimistic thinking----Romans 12:3.

Trusting God is more then blood boasting----Romans 6:1.

Trusting God is more then common sense theology---John 5:39.

Trusting God is more then depending on Greek and Hebrew education to teach the
bible---1 John 2:27.

Trusting God is more then leaving the studying to somebody else to know the
bible enough----2 Timothy 2:15.

Trusting God is not random encounters with any place having a meeting---Gal. 1:8-9.

Trusting God is bible teaching unity with people enough---2 Cor. 6 and Amos 3:3.

Trusting God is not being with somebody in the name of religion cause their nice
people only----2 Cor. 6 and Amos 3:3.

Trusting God is not thinking God will be in a place cause your a faithful member somewhere
only----John 4:24 and 2 Cor. 6.

Trusting God when the flesh says your leader in ministry needs to be entertaining only and not in
theological unity enough with you----Matthew 15:14.

Trusting God when the world says your leader in ministry can be a 90% bible believer
only today----Matthew 15:14 and John 8:31 and Amos 3:3.

Trusting God when the world says support my ministry cause I'm off of dope and alcohol
only----2 Cor. 6 and John 8:31 and Galations 1:8-9.

Trusting God when the world says support my ministry cause I'm a blood boaster only
today----Romans 6:1 and Galations 1:8-9.

Trusting God when the world says 10% of the bible is a bunch of nonsense rules on being a
Christian-----Matthew 5:17-20.

Trusting God when the world says support my ministry cause I believe in the 10 commandments only
today---Galations 1:8-9 and Matthew 5:17-20.

Trusting God when the world says support my ministry even though I mock water baptism that Jesus
taught today---John 3:5 and Galations 1:8-9.

Trusting God when the world says support my ministry even though I mock what God stands for with
Christian attire today----Galations 1:8-9 and 1 Peter 3:3.

Trusting God when the world says the gospel of Jesus Christ is good news only---Luke 6:26 and
Matthew 10:34-37 and Galations 1:8-9.

Again the noble goal today is to attract 100% bible believers today only----Psalms 133:1.

It's never winning arguments and having flattery education---John 8:32.

That mean 90% bible believers need to exit and never come back here---2 Cor. 6 and Amos 3:3.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 10:33 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,247,650 times
Do you have the cliff notes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity