Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 10:13 AM

14 posts, read 23,686 times

Advertisements

I will put together a post regarding the menora and how it is an essential part of our christian walk
It reveals Messiah (our Jewish friends miss this revelation especially secular Jews) I will be back with
my post on this subject but perhaps you may want to do your own study?

In Yeshua,Yehosuha,YAHosuha,Jesus Christ !!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2012, 11:53 AM

398 posts, read 545,614 times
Not sure what you are babbling about....but would you please just spell the word correctly before you say anything else. Sheesh.

Oh....and thanks for the warning......

Old 12-04-2012, 01:21 AM

Menorah!!! sorry wrote it to hastily then realized I could not edit the title. Will breakdown all the aspects of Jesus in the menorah not withstanding hanukka and Rosh hashanah the conception of jesus and his birth in that order. I guess to you thats still babbling . You are warned my little lamb!!!

Old 12-04-2012, 02:12 AM

Rev1 "I saw a golden menorah with seven branches and in the center was the Son of Man (Jesus) Here is a vision of Jesus in the menorah The menorah in the temple was huge filled with oild and lite continually . This represented the "light " of the world ...Jesus! The temple menorah represented also the NT 7 churches or church ages. The eigth candle represents the ONE day worth of oil that burned for EIGHT days after the Macabees reclaimed the temple . The servant candle is an auxilliarycandle used to light the others. I'am researching the sequence to see if Jesus is manifested beyond this keeping in mind this is a new subject for me and maybe for most christians?

Old 12-04-2012, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlerascal View Post
Menorah!!! sorry wrote it to hastily then realized I could not edit the title. Will breakdown all the aspects of Jesus in the menorah not withstanding hanukka and Rosh hashanah the conception of jesus and his birth in that order. I guess to you thats still babbling . You are warned my little lamb!!!
Yeah...yeah....but I can't type on my laptop if I am going to spend all my time hiding under the bed and waiting for Gabriels trumpet.

FWIW.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:42 AM

Gabe bring it on!!! I'm looking forward to Jesus return! We believe Jesus was return during a given Rosh Hashanah. We pretty much know the "season" but not the hour or the day. One just has to calculate the exact 6000 year point to roughly determine His return . Between 2018 and 2023 so you have plenty of time to punch out on your laptop !!! As for the recent Mayan stuff the various tablets have been analyzed to simply mean a "new era or age" via hieroglyphics being interpreted. We respect the Jewish claim to menorah as a symbol of faith. What is exciting as the very suggestion that it also represents Jesus futher confirms why we are forever grafted to the olive branch of the Jew! We are no longer the Goyim but an intergal part of what is known as Israel. It raises the question even more dramatically namely are we all (christians, messanics's ,and orthodox not withstanding the scattered even secular Jews), essentially......Israel?

Last edited by Littlerascal; 12-04-2012 at 11:32 AM..

Old 12-04-2012, 12:31 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,192,123 times
Nope. The Menorah is not a Biblical account. If Jews want to celebrate it, great. I have no idea believing that the Hannukah account is a miracle from God....but there is nothing to suggest it's a Christian thing.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlerascal View Post
Gabe bring it on!!! I'm looking forward to Jesus return! We believe Jesus was return during a given Rosh Hashanah. We pretty much know the "season" but not the hour or the day. One just has to calculate the exact 6000 year point to roughly determine His return . Between 2018 and 2023 so you have plenty of time to punch out on your laptop !!! As for the recent Mayan stuff the various tablets have been analyzed to simply mean a "new era or age" via hieroglyphics being interpreted. We respect the Jewish claim to menorah as a symbol of faith. What is exciting as the very suggestion that it also represents Jesus futher confirms why we are forever grafted to the olive branch of the Jew! We are no longer the Goyim but an intergal part of what is known as Israel. It raises the question even more dramatically namely are we all (christians, messanics's ,and orthodox not withstanding the scattered even secular Jews), essentially......Israel?
Really, Rascal....I mean...Really?

Don't suppose there is even a small outside chance that the Menorah just might be connected to the Maccabees....you know....last books of the Old Testament?

And for just once will you folks give us rest about when the End of the World is coming.

You don't know....flat out. It could happen any moment now or a Millenium from now..... you just don't know.

Hey......I know what you can do!!

You can write a special date, period or era on a piece of paper and sell peeks to the gullible. Thats what you folks do best, right? Marketing? Haven't met a Bible-thumper yet who couldn't take the Word of God and turn it into profit.

Cmon, now....don't disappoint....you know these is gold in them there fears, right? Whatamatta you never saw the movie "The Rainmaker"?

FWIW.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:59 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
This is a Menorah:

Its a symbol of Judaism. Nothing more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menorah_(Temple)

Old 12-04-2012, 03:54 PM

2,981 posts, read 2,933,611 times
John saw 7 Lampstands which Jesus said are The Seven Churches. - Rev.1:12

- But there was one Lampstand for The first Temple.
- And a second Lampstand for the second Temple.

When John was told to measure The Temple 0f God, the Altar and those who worship there?
God said He would give His 2 Witnesses power to prophesy.
And they are The Two Olive Trees and The Two Lampstands. - Rev.11
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity