Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 05:37 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,195,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Then stop. I read your posts, Viz. You can't complain about how others treat you when you say mean things to the Pagans and the liberals. Lol, I get some rude things directed my way as well. I don't complain. I wear a helmet.
I'm not. I find it absolutely laughable that you would accuse me of bullying considering the stuff you and others have said to me on this board.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2014, 06:52 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I'm not. I find it absolutely laughable that you would accuse me of bullying considering the stuff you and others have said to me on this board.
Yes. I have told you that you need to study science so you can learn about how evolution works. And I have told you that I think your belief that God would send an 8-year old who died in Auschwitz to hell is nonsense. Pretty sure I've told you God isn't an angry God and that He loves us more than we can comprehend.

If I haven't told you that...... go back and re-read the last sentence until it sinks in because it will change.your.life.

p.s. I have NO idea who Irvin Baxter is and I don't buy into end time theories. But I think the cheap-shot at JuniPearl was uncalled for. If you're unhappy that I made that post and/or want to complain some more about what I post.... so be it. As I said, I wear a helmet so don't feel neglected if I fail to respond to the volleys fired in my direction. (Cherry on top: I employ Luke 6:29 when the chin strap gets loose.)

Last edited by DewDropInn; 07-16-2014 at 07:49 PM..

Old 07-17-2014, 06:59 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,934,130 times
- There are a few interpretations of the 4 horsemen.

The 1st White Horseman is interpreted to either be The Anti-Christ Or Christ.

But from other scripture these are both proved incorrect.

Because Number One, if you actually believe it's a Person who'll be (THE) anti-christ?
Then consider it was Paul who said
"The Coming Of The Lawless One Is ACCORDING TO THE WORKING OF SATAN." - 2Thess.2:9

And NOT According To The Working Of God On The Throne & The Lamb to release him of Rev.5:1 - Rev.6:1-3

Number Two: The White Horseman can't be Christ either.
Because When Jesus comes back on His White Horse
He will not be given One Crown but "Many Crowns" - Rev.19:11,12 of The 24 Elders who cast their Crowns before The Throne. Saying They will Be Kings And Priest To God Reigning On Earth. - Rev.4:10 - Rev.5:10

- Besides God is already proved to have these kind of Horseman whom He sends through out the earth. - Zech.1:8-10

Old 07-17-2014, 07:06 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministers View Post
Question the doctrine of any regular on christian television. The end will happen in order-seals, trumpets, vials, only 144,000 will be raptured everyone else will die for refusing to take the mark of the beast or of other causes such as starvation, etc. Prophet Howard
144,000 raptured?...Not according to Revelation?...

Old 07-17-2014, 07:12 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Yes. I have told you that you need to study science so you can learn about how evolution works. And I have told you that I think your belief that God would send an 8-year old who died in Auschwitz to hell is nonsense. Pretty sure I've told you God isn't an angry God and that He loves us more than we can comprehend.

If I haven't told you that...... go back and re-read the last sentence until it sinks in because it will change.your.life.

p.s. I have NO idea who Irvin Baxter is and I don't buy into end time theories. But I think the cheap-shot at JuniPearl was uncalled for. If you're unhappy that I made that post and/or want to complain some more about what I post.... so be it. As I said, I wear a helmet so don't feel neglected if I fail to respond to the volleys fired in my direction. (Cherry on top: I employ Luke 6:29 when the chin strap gets loose.)
Jews don't go to hell...They go to purgatory for 11 months to be purified then they are admitted to Olam Haba...

Old 07-17-2014, 04:42 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
144,000 raptured?...Not according to Revelation?...
Wow. That means approximately 99.998% of people on earth will be destroyed. What a murderous God he believes in.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:07 PM

2,981 posts, read 2,934,130 times
- The 144,000 will be killed by the beast.

Old 10-28-2014, 10:05 AM

530 posts, read 902,742 times
Default Bullied off the thread really wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I'm not advocating we bully or mock anyone. I get enough of that from you and the others here, thank you.

But I am saying that one shouldn't be surprised if they get that kind of treatment when they start advocating for an end-times prognosticator. We've seen case after case of guys predicting it, and them failing...yet it continues to happen.

Okay NOT familiar with her or the bullying or mocking, BUT IRVIN NEVER SAID THE RAPTURE WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ON APRIL 29, 2014. What he said, WAS........THERE WAS A PUSH FROM OUR ADMINISTRATION AND JOHN KERRY TO HAVE A PEACE TREATY SIGNED BY APRIL 29, 2014. AND IF IF IF IF THIS HAPPENED THEN ................ THEN IT COULD SIGNAL THE START OF THE TRIBULATION. HE DIDN'T SAY RAPTURE.

ANYHOO..... Sorry to hear she IF her reasons for leaving the thread was she was bullied off a Christian Thread. That is sad. She may have just left; which is understandable especially with so many non believers harboring in a Christian Thread just to spread the evil works and division of their father -- but I suppose that is their job. SMH!

My question however was to believers of Christ who watch Irvin Baxter. It was on the Green Horseman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity