Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2018, 08:16 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Why would we hate the spiritually ignorant? That's like hating a person with a brain injury who can't do simple math. Some people just don't want to seek the truth.
ASK and you shall be given the truth...

Old 08-08-2018, 08:52 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Why would we hate the spiritually ignorant? That's like hating a person with a brain injury who can't do simple math. Some people just don't want to seek the truth.
Maybe you don't hate jeff, but I think you hide it, like you hide other aspects of yourself from yourself.

But your fundie compadre knows all about hate. He simmers with it.

Old 08-08-2018, 09:11 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Maybe you don't hate jeff, but I think you hide it, like you hide other aspects of yourself from yourself.

But your fundie compadre knows all about hate. He simmers with it.
We aren't the ones that hang out on religious message boards in order to attack and mock people we claim we hate.

Old 08-08-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Hmmm. I'm originally from Alabama and that phrase is usually used by Christian folks who really are thinking, "I hope you burn in hell, you s.o.b.!

Just saying-----
If that was my intent (not saying it was), it's probably no worse than he's said to me or any number of Christians on this forum.

Old 08-08-2018, 09:13 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Who Kingfish?

He's as harmless as a little lamb, I just want to pet him sometimes

That is where you should begin BF, show your Christian love and he will come around

True that, he's an amazing guy, as are you.

Old 08-08-2018, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
True that, he's an amazing guy, as are you.
People usually think that of folks that only tell them what they want to hear.

Old 08-08-2018, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
People usually think that of folks that only tell them what they want to hear.
I realize friendship is a foreign concept to you, understandably, but I know geeki to be a good person. And she knows me to be the same. We like each other.

I don't like you because you are not a good person. Which you have proven umpteen hundreds of times. And continue to prove.

Old 08-08-2018, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I realize friendship is a foreign concept to you, understandably, but I know geeki to be a good person. And she knows me to be the same. We like each other.
Good for you. I'm sure she's a fine person. Probably very nice.
Quote:

I don't like you because you are not a good person. Which you have proven umpteen hundreds of times. And continue to prove.
My issue is that you have attacked me from day 1. Why? I don't know. You've accused me of being a different poster. You continuously insult me and snipe.
You act petty, obnoxious, bigoted, and rude. I don't hate you. I'm confused why you feel the need to act like a jackass every time I post.

Old 08-08-2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Good for you. I'm sure she's a fine person. Probably very nice.

My issue is that you have attacked me from day 1. Why? I don't know. You've accused me of being a different poster. You continuously insult me and snipe.
You act petty, obnoxious, bigoted, and rude. I don't hate you. I'm confused why you feel the need to act like a jackass every time I post.

LOL. Adopting the "injured innocent" persona ain't gonna fly with anyone who can read.

Old 08-08-2018, 09:32 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellhouse View Post
This is not a question that has not been answered.

Christians and Bible believers basically just don't want to be bothered by foolishness that has already been shown in the Bible to be proven fact today.

All of the evidence shows that homosexuality is a very dangerous and risky and harmful behavior.

And Christians and Bible believers have their own faults - however, for most of them, homosexuality is not a part of their program.

Christians are not willing or would rather not pay to fund for the medical expenses that are occurred by ignoring the statistics and by engaging in sexual behavior that causes problems.

The same goes for birth control, abortion or creating children when someone is not financially able to afford to be having sex in the first place. Also creating misbegotten, fatherless children.

All of these Un - Biblical behaviors are a tax on the society and there are divisions of people who promote these lifestyles as normal, while Christians and responsible people are having their hard earned money ripped out of their bank accounts in order to pay for the irresponsible behavior of others.

This is not complicated. Homosexuals and the Moderator cut: Please. Just follow the rules. because the statistics and facts disprove their claims _ - these people also are angry, as well because they have been led to believe that the responsible people of the world are legally supposed to be forced to fund their sexual pleasures, adventures, sexual joys, and journeys. There are many angry people who go through life engaging in risky, irresponsible, dangerous and carefree sexual activity while they demand more money to get paid to have sex.

Moderator cut: Please. Just follow the rules.

Well, on and on and on and on and on it goes
Now look who's the one playin' the fool
Criticizing, telling lies, putting down
Ain't you got nothin' better to do?

-----

Just like the alien
I'm a stranger in a strange land
Just like the fatherless, I am in need
Of someone to take my hand
Just like the widow
I need You right now
To understand and save me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity