Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2018, 02:03 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,590,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The homosexuals seem to think they get picked on. Did we see murderers, adulterers, thieves, etc having parades shoving their lifestyle down our throats. No. Only the homosexuals. Not even the fornicators( sex out of marriage-man-woman) hold parades to get their way-- yet all are in opposition to God. Should we as well accept murder to be ok, or being lied to, or having our things stolen? No. One who stands for God--does not stand for the pleasure of the flesh--Yes an LBGTQ can be a Christian as long as the do not fornicate with one another. No man or woman having sex out of marriage is a Christian.
I guess you have never been to Mardi Gras. It is a parade of "fornicators" to use your term.

As for the GLBT community shoving their lifestyle down your throat, 2 comments. First it isn't a lifestyle, it is a life. Second seeing a same-sex couple doing anything isn't shoving their life down your throat anymore than seeing an opposite sex couple doing the exact same thing. The only differences is the lens of prejudice and bigotry you view the couple through.

Old 07-31-2018, 02:03 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,610,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Jesus warned that christians would be hated, despised, persecuted, etc due to their faith...so this kind of thing should be expected from the secular world, Ive said it before... its impossible to be a faithful christian AND a good model citizen in the secular community too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
THAT one^ is seriously tired and NO one really buys it. The truth is simply that hateful ideas garner disgust.
Bravo! <clap>

Old 07-31-2018, 03:26 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,216,558 times
I'm just glad the fundie bigots are too stupid to be subtle.

Old 07-31-2018, 03:37 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,851,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjayjordan View Post
Actually Baptist, the Lord created all genders, male and female and everything inbetween. There are no half creations...... He created all and everything that has breathe.

Being a socalled all male or so called all female surely doesnt dictate our righteousness....only our heart dictates our righteousness in what we do and think, and how much love we practice etc.

Amen, words of truth. Thank you David.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:36 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,959,626 times
Blah blah blah

"My religion says ... "

Blah blah blah

"... is sin ..."

Blah blah blah

"science is wrong ..."

This conversation is so tiring.

Me? I'm not a Christian and I reject all that superstitious nonsense.

Remember: if these people were alive 350 years ago they would be burning little old ladies as witches at the stake.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:58 PM

1,183 posts, read 538,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Jesus warned that christians would be hated, despised, persecuted, etc due to their faith...so this kind of thing should be expected from the secular world, Ive said it before... its impossible to be a faithful christian AND a good model citizen in the secular community too.
Yes. Now here is something very telling. Most of the posters here are anti Biblical and pro LGTBQP. There is absolutely no fear of the Lord (respect, awe, and being afraid).

I am not an expert in eschatology. But I think the Lord is moving the final chess pieces into place so that prophecy will be fullfilled

Old 07-31-2018, 06:01 PM

230 posts, read 92,227 times
Science is always right, as the Lord created Science..the Y chromosome is not the evil gene, nor is it the saintly gene.... Decision making is not an evolutionary luck and chance mechanism, its a lie, and science dictates that all humans whether male or female are equal.

Trust in true science, as it shows the Lords design and harmony, and mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.

Get scientific, Clarke Park

The evolutionists know no science and are completely afraid to answer any questions put to them. They are whoosies, dont be a whoosie, study the Laws of the Creator, and trust in SCIENCE and then the SCIENCE MAKER

Old 07-31-2018, 06:03 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,216,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Yes. Now here is something very telling. Most of the posters here are anti Biblical and pro LGTBQP. There is absolutely no fear of the Lord (respect, awe, and being afraid).

I am not an expert in eschatology. But I think the Lord is moving the final chess pieces into place so that prophecy will be fullfilled

How do you get the saliva off your keyboard? Or do you wear a drool collector when contemplating the fiery fate of Other People?

Old 07-31-2018, 06:08 PM

Im pro bible... and have been a missionary all my adult life.... and love the Lords Science/

Anyway back to the topic.

Do study the person who apparently had the greatest FAITH according to Jesus.

Who was it the centurion.

Who was his slave boy also known as a sex slave, who tended to his every need on the field and at his residence.....

Sure as per their custom, the centurion had a sex slave boy, but in this case he truly loved and cared for his son,lover/friend whatever.

And humbled himself before the Lord in faith for the healing of the boy. When Jesus agreed, the centurion said it was done and finnished because whatever Jesus the GREAT COMMANDER IN CHIEF said was accomplished and that was it. The centurion had military faith in a sense, just do it. Amen means SO BE IT, it is accomplished and will be done by faith and in reality and it was.

Should have a thread on this, as too many anti-sex anti life folks, are so slanted against the different orientations which drive them away from the Lord of LOVE. This is why they turn to evolution, atheism, agnostics, and worse.

Old 07-31-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
How do you get the saliva off your keyboard? Or do you wear a drool collector when contemplating the fiery fate of Other People?

I thought people and posters HERE were suppose to use class and obey the red rules on the top of this discussion board.

Quite the foolishness, you drive away honest discussions with your derogatory remarks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.