Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2017, 10:33 AM

21,087 posts, read 29,330,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Be careful for what you wish for:
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-arti...ican-migration

Native American populations descend from three key migrations -
Scientists have found that Native American populations — from Canada to the
southern tip of Chile — arose from at least three migrations, with the majority
descended entirely from a single group of First American migrants that crossed over
through Beringia, a land bridge between Asia and America that existed during the
ice ages, more than 15,000 years ago. -
so once again bigotry ignores the truth .... nobody is original to this continent.
Once again bigotry is used to justify alternative facts---

And we were still here 10,000 years before any European initiated genocide...a fact that makes Europeans the trespassers and the invaders nonetheless...no one is ORIGINAL, but at some point the existing peoples get to claim ownership---just as you may not be the original owner of your house, but I do not get to kick in the door, kill everyone and claim it as mine simply because you were not doing anything to achieve its potential.

In a wide-ranging paper in the journal Science, University of Copenhagen Centre for GeoGenetics Director Eske Willerslev and coauthors studied genomes from ancient and modern people in the Americas and Asia. They concluded that migrations into the New World had to have occurred in a single wave from Siberia, timed no earlier than 23,000 years ago. They also calculated that any genes shared with Australo-Melanesian peoples must have been contributed through relatively recent population mixing.

In the meantime, Harvard Medical School geneticist David Reich and colleagues, focusing more closely on the Australo-Melanesian genes in a study published in Nature, came to a different conclusion: that the DNA had to have arrived in the Americas very long ago and that founding migrations occurred in more than one wave.

native american origins

Old 02-01-2017, 10:37 AM

4,432 posts, read 7,005,568 times
It is interesting that there are at least 20 countries where Israelis are forbidden to travel, but Israel does not forbid to exclude visas solely based on their nationality. Where are the so called demonstrations on this discrimination by the left?

Old 02-01-2017, 10:50 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,637,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
It is interesting that there are at least 20 countries where Israelis are forbidden to travel, but Israel does not forbid to exclude visas solely based on their nationality. Where are the so called demonstrations on this discrimination by the left?
This seems to bother you. I think you should start organizing and protesting. I would start at the Embassy.
The 'left', that ever that is, should not have to do the heavy lifting for you.

PS. Take lesson from Jesus. Get out there and rock the boat of injustice.

Last edited by RonkonkomaNative; 02-01-2017 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: Adding

Old 02-01-2017, 12:08 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,688,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorInSpirit View Post
I do not believe any one should be judging anyone as not a christian by the actions of the individual since Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners whom I am chief. We are not perfect yet and so corrections can only be given and not condemnation.

Course, the christian way is to accept them no matter what, but christians are not really in control of the government when most of them seems to be freemason; even those professing to be christians. I am not saying that they are not a christian, but freemasonry has a tendency to be a big brother, and thereby overlooking what Jesus would have them do by doing what "common sense towards self preservation" would have them do... for the good of all kinds of American.

PoorInSpirit,I am a little curious by the above statement, you seem to think that the government here in the United States is controlled by the Freemasons. Now I wonder just exactly what is it that makes you think so?

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-01-2017 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: Added closing quote tag

Old 02-01-2017, 12:22 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,260,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I get it. You have yours. That is the only thing that matters. You have stuff important to you. You do not seem to see beyond your borders.
and has been pointed out, you also have your's. And it matters to you, and you don't seem to see beyond your own front door. It's why you lock your door at night and you claim personal property rights.
Quote:
Why should you. You are fat and happy. Rocking the boat is not your style. You have staked your claim and use God to keep out others in need.
You're a hypocrite to assign this motive others.
Quote:
Jesus rocked the boat. But, that means nothing to you.

You lock your doors because you feel unsafe in your neighborhood. You lock your church because you fear others. You do not look beyond your walls, because you are afraid you might have a responsibility to do something. If you don't look, you are not accountable.

Men of faith should be carrying on the work of Jesus rather that expect him to have healed hunger.
Same to you, ya hypocrite.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:53 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,836,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorInSpirit View Post
I do not believe any one should be judging anyone as not a christian by the actions of the individual since Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners whom I am chief. We are not perfect yet and so corrections can only be given and not condemnation.

Course, the christian way is to accept them no matter what, but christians are not really in control of the government when most of them seems to be freemason; even those professing to be christians. I am not saying that they are not a christian, but freemasonry has a tendency to be a big brother, and thereby overlooking what Jesus would have them do by doing what "common sense towards self preservation" would have them do... for the good of all kinds of American.
PoorInSpirit,I am a little curious by the above statement, you seem to think that the government here in the United States is controlled by the Freemasons. Now I wonder just exactly what is it that makes you think so?
If I may interject for a moment.

For the most part there are multiple tiers of organizations at work and intertwined. All decended from the British isles.

All having rights of passage where they are decieved.

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-01-2017 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Quoted post edited

Old 02-01-2017, 12:54 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,836,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post

For the most part there are multiple tiers of organizations at work and intertwined. All decended from the British isles.

You boast, "We have entered into a covenant with death, with the realm of the dead we have made an agreement. When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by, it cannot touch us, for we have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place."

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-01-2017 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Quoted post eidted

Old 02-01-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:

pinacled,no offense, but my first question to you would be, are you a member of the fraternity and if you are you wouldn't be making such statements and if you weren't, you have no idea of what you're talking about.

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-01-2017 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Quoted post eidted

Old 02-01-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:

You boast, "We have entered into a covenant with death, with the realm of the dead we have made an agreement. When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by, it cannot touch us, for we have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place."

Think you may want to go back and redo this, I didn't quote this and I think you have the wrong person...

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-01-2017 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: Quoted post eidted

Old 02-01-2017, 01:23 PM

16,753 posts, read 15,802,866 times
Note: There were a number of mixed up quote tags in the past few posts. I think I got them all straightened out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity