Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 01:26 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,323 times

Advertisements

Rbbi1

so according to native american/ lycian , he is married to a woman already when he asks her to dress him or undress him the first time. and in that culture the women picks the man anyway... but

according the ancient Jewish laws with 1st the covenant( Katubah ?) , then the consummation ( that was at least one year or more later ) then the ceremony / party after that consummation .

so in your opinion what would still be lacking ? and in what part of the jewish version would a (2)Adam of a NEW or SOON to be king/ kingdom ) and an Eve ( Khepa) need to still do in order to get to the big 7 day party parts of this and the guest list parts for the witness of a new something /kingdom? / new man / ? ? is that by old laws ? or new laws?

I still think Eve has to chose 2nd Adam and his kingdom.. he keeps making it clear I have to go to him. I keep trying to make him come to me. Do I have to as an act of faith ? or just choosing him and his kingdom to be the protector of whatever is EVE's their 6 clans and 6 churches have the physical rights too / lands etc .
when his kingdom comes and the curse removed from all Eve's .. all future women (eve) will no longer be subjected to the curse and we will choose the men we will love in his kingdom. not bought, not sold, and not traded .

some of it sort of reminds me of REV 10... and little book the angel with his feet on the land and in the sea calling all righteous found in the little book to the party to witness the new kingdom .

Strong's Root Form (Hebrew) Parsing

The voice
Phrase
h6963
קוֹל qowl
Pronounce Hebrew root for H6963 קוֹל

of rejoicing
Phrase
h7440
רִנָּה rinnah
Pronounce Hebrew root for H7440 רִנָּה

and salvation
Phrase
h3444
יְשׁוּעָה yĕshuw`ah
Pronounce Hebrew root for H3444 יְשׁוּעָה

is in the tabernacles
Phrase
h168
אֹהֶל 'ohel
Pronounce Hebrew root for H168 אֹהֶל

of the righteous
Phrase
h6662
צַדִּיק tsaddiyq
Pronounce Hebrew root for H6662 צַדִּיק

the right hand
Phrase
h3225
יָמִין yamiyn
Pronounce Hebrew root for H3225 יָמִין

of the LORD
Phrase
h3068
יְהֹוָה Yĕhovah
Pronounce Hebrew root for H3068 יְהֹוָה

doeth

h6213
עָשָׂה `asah
Pronounce Hebrew root for H6213 עָשָׂה
Parse Information
valiantly

h2428
חַיִל chayil
Pronounce Hebrew root for H2428 חַיִל

compare to REV 10..
do you know my name?

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-29-2017 at 01:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2017, 09:10 AM

https://www.lanavawser.com/2017/07/2...done-in-a-day/
it appears Jesus wanted to get in on the story telling too..

so I will start where I left off and finish where I think he ended the story..

let me say that with the worldly not happy until they have made Our God, our Lord, and Our king a neanderthal and with me talking about Everyone wanting to kiss his big feet. well this last 2 weeks he went where only he could go in rare form......all the way to Big foot imagery.. where I was last week there was giant Big foot imagery everywhere.

so as the church ladies round the third corner dizzy is still bring up the rear dreaming of lakes and gardens and there was little hummingbirds circling her head because she was still dizzy .. then the third and fourth placed church ladies were looking good when all of a sudden the fourth placed lady gets an idea and takes out her rosary and lasoos the third place church lady around the neck now 4th place is being pulled by third place church lady . then on the side lines was a alien hat on a guy in a monkey suit who was pretending to be a Big foot. and he was not happy with his Church ladies Idea as his churches lady can't win being pulled by someone ..
so he kicks the lady with her rosery around her neck and the third placed ladies walkers . So the man in the monkey suit and alien hat kicked His church's lady down and stole her shoes . then started running pretending to be that church lady. so that church lady gets up and starts running herself sad and repenting to the other church ladies that she had used her rosery in that way.

well so now the third place church lady who still has the rosery around her neck is still running hard ..as Monkey-alien hat passes her he uses his huge fake monkey feet to trip her too. Now he is headed for Hanni and as he catches up to Hanni they both take off their woman high heels and beat each other as they are running neck and neck as they round the 4th corner. AS they both approach the smooth and cool running Baptist lady,,, oops that wasn't pretty... baptist lady is laying on the sidelines now but all the more determined so she prays and then she get her some Holy Ghost revival.. and off she goes..
now king of the Big foots is watching this race from the secret place and he is rooting for his ladies...
Then enters a big snake at the last corner of the race.. King of the big foots doesn't like that , no one is going to mess with his church ladies anymore. lightening comes out of heaven and all the church ladies and the old indian lady get all shiny and young and BIG giant bigfoots..... the churcvh ladies all take off in a flash ......old indian lady made into a new bigfoot passes the finish line .... all the church ladies follow inches behind her .
and out of heaven comes a giant Big foot and crushes the snake barely missing the fake big foot with his alien hat and hanni barely escapes too , who awere still beating each other with their lady shoes as the l;adies past them both . They both have black eyes now.

Then after the ladies are safe. The King of the big foots turns everyone else who was betting on the church ladies into Big foots and the indian lady and her clans suggest we have a stomp dance on all monkey suits , snakes and men in high heels, Hanni repents and gives his high heels to the old indian lady now a giant red big foot in her high heels , she had really big feet before she was a Big foot so her shoes still fit.
Let me tell you folks you ain't seen anything until you see some pureblooded red headed big foots with big shiny feet doing a stomp dance . The traditional dance of ancient big red hairy people... I suggest everyone else should just stay out of the way until the party is over...
the end.. stomp dances coming soon...

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-30-2017 at 09:19 AM..

Old 08-01-2017, 10:59 AM

Oh I just realized something new this morning..

well truth is I have a first Adam ( and it appears they both have the same birthday , how odd) my has had to have two of his ribs removed on his left side leaving him paralyzed on that side for quite a few years until the nerves were healed. His friends called me EVE for years . and yes my direct grandma was a Khepa or Queen Aliquippa , a Daughter of the oath of EVE .. I am from the second daughter. The first daughter Ollie Nionee. She is my grandmother many times( 3 or 4 that I know of ) indirectly though .
over all it was a good marriage but he had cheated and worse.. but repented and he changed. but it sure did leave some deep scars that the Lord healed well . Now I learned what love is and what forgiveness means through all of it and really learned what defilement means... and I really don't want to go into my husbands sins because I still love him and have a need to cover it. if God or He wishes to reveal it I will let them do that.

but I was looking at how Mr Bigfoot sure seems to be trying to get me to chose him over old Mr Adam .

but I think about how the church is under false religion and stuff of 1st Adam and the fall.....theologies of man and such junk as
"positive thinking", from the religious leaders in colleges and churches in monkey suits and alien hats. the philosophies of sophist in our education system that have wormed it's way into theologies in our churches .
almost of a religion itself... is positive thinking is yet another word for political correctness because people just don't like truth of any kind !! people hate the truth no matter how defiling what they are doing is .. if it means they must change.... because truth offends us .. truth forces us to change > TO change for better or change for worse is our choice .. but we will change when confronted with truth. and not all change is for our good.
Following Jesus to our truth that is his truths is what changes us for our good .

now the church is in all kinds of false religion and false philosophy, false theories to many to count , false practices of mans ideas that fluff up men.. and that defilng has hurt her and she has learned a lot but I think He is calling her/ his out of the false and to act grown and to knowing him .

now for jews..... well yes he is calling the daughter of Zion out of all that is false from ages and ages of shamanism , and bloodletting and baby sacrifices and men in high heels and all , worse than shamanism of the gentiles!

looks like he is calling all his ladies ( churches and clan systems, nations )out of the false ideas of man out of 1st Adam's cowardess , ignorance and darkness .
Time for Eve to be removed from the curse.. no more anyone using churches high heels or ladies high heels as weapons or in anyway to defile his ladies . It is time to end and come out from under 1st Adam authority . any day it will change. because His fire will cover the land as heaven marries earth. when ?
they ask well anytime is too soon of you are not ready for it .

remember though he will separate the ladies, the children and the animals first .... before the stomp dancing of the Big foots starts.

Old 08-01-2017, 11:24 AM

and no his sins were not ladies high heels , undies or bra's.. just for those who suspected it . all because I mentioned Hanni's high heels. when Hanni needs to know The Lord will need grooms men and cooks and ushers all kinds of things on that day who better not be in high heels. but there will only be so many high heels for about half the population at that party anyway .
for the other parties and there will be many, we all just need big shiny feet and probably no shoes will be required as i suspect it will be holy ground.

Old 08-01-2017, 11:32 AM

I also suspect that he is mostly trying to get old eve to emotionally and spiritually transfer loyalties and covering as ... as she hasn't been able to quite catch him yet.. in spite of her sexy big feet. she is still dizzy.. the humming bird are still circling and maybe coming in for a landing. and maybe not . turnaround of turnarounds is him following her when she goes driving... because she is always lost and a day early or a day late....

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-01-2017 at 11:41 AM..

Old 08-02-2017, 01:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S47JrK6-Zw
there is no way without his spirit and without his word we won't be deceived ..
though what I have brought up here sure sounds like the
sexual christ mentioned in this video..

but I am here to telll you the difference between those ideas of Christ and Love.

Yes he is a God of LOVE and the God of lawful sex .. I mean he made it and it is the greatest gift he ever gave to man. the Gift of love that a man maybe chosen . but the unlawful use of sex and even " love " is the worst curse every given to mankind .

Lawful Love in unlawful times.. being the key

He and His spirit is our only protection from our times false christ's andfake ideas of what love is even..
yes He is a God of LOVE but not free love, covenant LOVE .... . But He is the God of eternal covenant Love . and that I know of He did not sin, but Guess I did .
Jesus is not a magic man doing as he pleases .. But a God of law and courts and everlasting covenants( legally binding eternal promises) .. and not of feel good things.. but of one eternal goodness and eternal covenants from a place of a lawful free will ,One willing to chose Lawful Love and promoting and supporting those willing to make eternal covenants and those who will maintain those covenants with their whole hearts .

Old 08-03-2017, 09:59 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and the old indian woman she likes this song and she running to the secret place.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EixRP254PU and keeps trying to get off the race track and run to a garden and a lake somewhere, just anywhere will do . that purse in the head made her dizzier than she normally is.

Beautiful, never heard it before....

Old 08-03-2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Beautiful, never heard it before....
Rbbi1 get some hankies for this one ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fORhnYILTSo

Old 08-03-2017, 12:10 PM

talking about communion ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWYO7IbK0L8

same band..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqa8O1ktxk8

100 million hits.. Atheist on these lists can can say whatever lies they believe about how the church is dying. .. but people Love our God because he first loves us. we are his priority and our souls completion and wholeness is his first goal..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-03-2017 at 12:22 PM..

Old 08-03-2017, 12:23 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Rbbi1 get some hankies for this one ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fORhnYILTSo

I love Casting Crowns; hadn't heard this one though. Outstanding....Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity