Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2017, 03:30 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
So then, there are one thousand two hundred sixty yamim in one hundred eighty days, (7x180=1260). For instance there are one hundred eighty full yom-days from Shmini Atzeret to the midst of Matzot, (17 Abib, at least that is so in my understanding of the calendar). Thus from the great invocation, during Shmini Atzeret, (John 7:37-38), through the midst of Unleavened Bread, (17 Abib), are one hundred eighty days wherein the King showed the riches of his glorious kingdom and the honor of his excellent majesty many days, even an hundred and eighty days, (Esther 1:4). Moreover the same time span is one thousand two hundred sixty yamim counting by way of the shabuim-weeks of Daniel, which are the six yamim-hours and the daily Shabbat hour of every day without interruption into the ages of the ages, (for the shabuim-weeks pertain to the daily hours of the minchah prayer times, and the Shabbat hour of the seventh day Shabbat is the "Shabbat in its Shabbat" as it is written in the Torah, (Numbers 28:10)).
Alright, now this conversation is a nice pace.

Though, out of respect for the OP and the topic. I would like to continue elsewhere.
You are more than welcome to post in one of the threads I've created. Your choice which one.

Blessed is the Name of LORD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2017, 05:45 PM

619 posts, read 311,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Alright, now this conversation is a nice pace.

Though, out of respect for the OP and the topic. I would like to continue elsewhere.
You are more than welcome to post in one of the threads I've created. Your choice which one.

Blessed is the Name of LORD.
Okay, I'll look around.

Old 09-16-2017, 07:30 PM

465 posts, read 235,944 times
Originally Posted by Richard1965
Judaism...Just as the Gentile Christians took a Rabbi and made him G-d incarnate, they also took a verb and made it evil incarnate...And called him Satan...

Originally Posted by Jerwade
Apparently, they needed a "boogie" man; a common allusion to a mythical creature to frighten children.

Originally Posted by Orion Rules
No, that would be you when you practice Halloween.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I don't know about Richard, however, I don't scare little children into believing something.
You don't seem to be able to learn anything, or be capable of behaving past the age of some undisciplined child who can't get his homework straight after being told x the same number of times.

Did you know that your posts hold no values, no liberty, no good, worth minuses, no pluses, just losses, immature angles, dumb lines, children are involved, to Sata the answer is, a book opened.

If you still think this is some sort of hard-to-understand mystical game, you are quite blind-folded just because of you, no one else, as also you don't take my lines as make them your art penned.

Old 09-17-2017, 02:55 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
Originally Posted by Richard1965
Judaism...Just as the Gentile Christians took a Rabbi and made him G-d incarnate, they also took a verb and made it evil incarnate...And called him Satan...

No, that would be you when you practice Halloween.

How about an intelligent comment...

Old 09-17-2017, 02:56 AM

Quote:
You mean the "devil made them do it?"
Yea, pretty much...Ol' slewfoot...

Old 09-17-2017, 03:03 AM

Quote:
I don't know about Richard, however, I don't scare little children into believing something.
I don't...Jews don't have the Christian hell...We don't have the Christian Satan either...So, if they claim our holy book as part of their holy book, where did they derive those two from?...

Old 09-17-2017, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Real nasty pieces of work.

They committed the one unforgivable sin, and will gather as many as will engrosse themselves with such.

Sorry, the out come has already been decided.
Who?...

Old 09-17-2017, 04:53 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
How about an intelligent comment...
Satan is not a verb and Christians did not make him evil. he did that himself.

Old 09-17-2017, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I know what it means and it can be anybody or anything...Obviously you do not know what it means...
It cannot be anybody or anything. It is applied to only one entity, and angel.

Old 09-17-2017, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Apparently, they needed a "boogie" man; a common allusion to a mythical creature to frighten children.
What evidence do you have that Satan is mythical. Let me answer, NONE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity