Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 01:42 PM

1,259 posts, read 564,754 times

Advertisements

I found some very interesting if information on this subject today but I need to research it more but it the most fascinating thing I have seen and is directly related to some topics I have posted the last few days. More to come shortly.

Editing to show what I have learned:

666 = עֶשְׂרִים מֵאָה

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

so the meaning of the letters for the hundred and twenty years in Hebrew is 666.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

So this is not the number of A man but of MAN's Kingdom of which God is striving against and has limited his days.

If someone wants to count the values themselves, they can refer to the following link which has numerical values for the ancient Hebrew letters:

http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm

Last edited by HeWillCome2040; 10-21-2017 at 02:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2017, 02:00 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
I found some very interesting if information on this subject today but I need to research it more but it the most fascinating thing I have seen and is directly related to some topics I have posted the last few days. More to come shortly.

666 = עֶשְׂרִים מֵאָה

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
It is partly a nation's governing laws.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:16 PM

2,854 posts, read 2,053,449 times
And he causes Pan to receive a mark (seal of God) upon his right hand.
You will see the Ben-i-man seated at the right hand of Dynamis.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Revelation.svg

Old 10-21-2017, 02:48 PM

465 posts, read 236,016 times
Quote:

666 = עֶשְׂרִים מֵאָה

so the meaning of the letters for the hundred and twenty years in Hebrew is 666.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

So this is not the number of A man but of MAN's Kingdom of which God is striving against and has limited his days.

If someone wants to count the values themselves, they can refer to the following link which has numerical values for the ancient Hebrew letters:

Judaism 101: Hebrew Alphabet
So what, Solomon was delivered 666 talents of gold for all that surmising.

I Kings 10:14:

English Standard Version
Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold,

2 Chronicles 9:13:

English Standard Version
Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold,

So 666 is the number of the talents of gold and that is the wealth of a gold standard.

Or it is that Devil's # and so be sure it is stamped upon all the slaves they've owned.

So, now it's making a package of numbers bad for something:

6+6+6=18=1+8=9; I Kings 9, Abydos Revelation chapter 9.

The Bible has been fulfilled on several points in Solar Om On.

The mark of the beast a requirement to buy or sell anything.

Within 'their' domain but they still never give a single thing.

All they desire and all they want hinges upon one thing: ink.

But that rest learned to live without them and so war brinks.

And those who wanted it had better run to hide under rocks.

***/\/\/\ and the rivers parted northward to take in damns.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:55 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:

666 = עֶשְׂרִים מֵאָה

Judaism 101: Hebrew Alphabet
It is ridiculous with all these ways that people come up to explain something that happens to be extreemly obvious, and the truth of the 666 should be extreemly obvious to Christians, BUT since Christians have a 666 slap dab in the middle of their forehead, they will seek out any other truth that doesn't prove they have the mark of the beast in their forehead, and by the law of God, the law of Moses, Christians are in fact, sealed in their forehead by what holy days they keep and that is the simple law, the simple truth.

God's promise to write your name in the lamb's book of life relies on God's promise to seal your forehead and right hand on Rosh Hashanah before Yom Kippur's judgment.

God's simple promise IN GOD'S law states that IF you keep his Sabbaths, AND IF you keep his unleavened bread and all his 7 feasts, AND IF you YOU LOVE his law and the law is always on your lips, then God promises to seal you in your forehead and right arm JUST BECAUSE YOU KEEP HIS SABBATHS AND FEASTS IN JERUSALEM.

Christianity DOES NOT KEEP GOD's SABBATH, and you or anyone else can never change the laws of Moses and the fact that when Christians keep Babylonian holy days, they are marked in their forehead by whatever holy days they keep, and they just happen to keep the Sabbaths and Holy days of Tammuz.

Tammuz has always been, and will always be the Messiah of Babylon, and Christians not only keep the holy days of Babylon, they keep and teach the traditions and rituals that teach of the Messiah of Babylon who was the first resurrected man, supposedly.

This is why the Christian will look EVERY WHERE except the plain simple truth of the fact how a person is sealed and marked in their forehead's by the laws of Moses, and that if you are keeping Babylonian holy days of Christmas and Easter, you ARE KEEPING THE HOLY DAYS OF BABYLON THAT TEACH OF TAMMUZ.

Everything about the mark of the beast in Revelation points you directly to Exodus 13, and Ezekiel chapter 8 and chapter 9.

This is where you find people coming up to the temple of the God of Israel keeping Easter and Christmas, and these are called great abomination because the people of God had brought the worship of Tammuz and the Babylonian ways.

The righteous people who are mourning about these pagan ways at the temple are then sealed in their foreheads just as the laws of Moses state.

At 6 pm, God kills the last sacrifice and the date changes in the eve, with the last sacrifice, and right there in the final judgment of God when Jerusalem will be searched by candle light, EVERY ONE who was found keeping the winter solstice and Easter are laying day on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year.

NO MATTER how much the Christian wants to change and nullify the laws of Moses, they can't change a single word of God, or the fact that whatever holy days you keep, they seal you in your forehead and right hand and if you aren't keeping the Sabbaths and holy days of God, you are sealed by whatever city and Messiah YOU HONOR, and this at the temple of God.

Ezekiel 8 and 9 is the last judgment where God kills his last sacrifice as a feast to the birds of the air, and this IS 666.

People are judged by whatever holy days they keep, and I don't even know any Christians who keep the holy days of Jesus, and Jesus is not the reason for the season of Babylonian holy days.

At 6 P.M. the last sacrifice happens in the eve when the date changes with the sacrifice, EVERY ONE who brought pagan holy days and traditions of Babylon to the temple of God law dead on 666

Everyone who brought Easter and Christmas to the temple of God lay dead in the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-21-2017 at 03:11 PM..

Old 10-21-2017, 03:13 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It is ridiculous with all these ways that people come up to explain something that happens to be extreemly obvious, and the truth of the 666 should be extreemly obvious to Christians, BUT since Christians have a 666 slap dab in the middle of their forehead, they will seek out any other truth that doesn't prove they have the mark of the beast in their forehead, and by the law of God, the law of Moses, Christians are in fact, sealed in their forehead by what holy days they keep and that is the simple law, the simple truth.

God's promise to write your name in the lamb's book of life relies on God's promise to seal your forehead and right hand on Rosh Hashanah before Yom Kippur's judgment.

God's simple promise IN GOD'S law states that IF you keep his Sabbaths, AND IF you keep his unleavened bread and all his 7 feasts, AND IF you YOU LOVE his law and the law is always on your lips, then God promises to seal you in your forehead and right arm JUST BECAUSE YOU KEEP HIS SABBATHS AND FEASTS IN JERUSALEM.

Christianity DOES NOT KEEP GOD's SABBATH, and you or anyone else can never change the laws of Moses and the fact that when Christians keep Babylonian holy days, they are marked in their forehead by whatever holy days they keep, and they just happen to keep the Sabbaths and Holy days of Tammuz.

Tammuz has always been, and will always be the Messiah of Babylon, and Christians not only keep the holy days of Babylon, they keep and teach the traditions and rituals that teach of the Messiah of Babylon who was the first resurrected man, supposedly.

This is why the Christian will look EVERY WHERE except the plain simple truth of the fact how a person is sealed and marked in their forehead's by the laws of Moses, and that if you are keeping Babylonian holy days of Christmas and Easter, you ARE KEEPING THE HOLY DAYS OF BABYLON THAT TEACH OF TAMMUZ.

Everything about the mark of the beast in Revelation points you directly to Exodus 13, and Ezekiel chapter 8 and chapter 9.

This is where you find people coming up to the temple of the God of Israel keeping Easter and Christmas, and these are called great abomination because the people of God had brought the worship of Tammuz and the Babylonian ways.

The righteous people who are mourning about these pagan ways at the temple are then sealed in their foreheads just as the laws of Moses state.

At 6 pm, God kills the last sacrifice and the date changes in the eve, with the last sacrifice, and right there in the final judgment of God when Jerusalem will be searched by candle light, EVERY ONE who was found keeping the winter solstice and Easter are laying day on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year.

NO MATTER how much the Christian wants to change and nullify the laws of Moses, they can't change a single word of God, or the fact that whatever holy days you keep, they seal you in your forehead and right hand and if you aren't keeping the Sabbaths and holy days of God, you are sealed by whatever city and Messiah YOU HONOR, and this at the temple of God.

Ezekiel 8 and 9 is the last judgment where God kills his last sacrifice as a feast to the birds of the air, and this IS 666.

People are judged by whatever holy days they keep, and I don't even know any Christians who keep the holy days of Jesus, and Jesus is not the reason for the season of Babylonian holy days.
6 yrs a man sits and thinks himself king.
And so a woman having an issue of blood twelve years speaks volumes to those who have seen the abomination of desolation ruling over a nation.
Gnawing and gnashing of teeth for those cast into the outer darkness

After Alexander son of Philip, the Macedonian, who came from the land of Kittim, had defeated Darius, king of the Persians and the Medes, he succeeded him as king. (He had previously become king of Greece.)
[2] He fought many battles, conquered strongholds, and put to death the kings of the earth.
[3] He advanced to the ends of the earth, and plundered many nations. When the earth became quiet before him, he was exalted, and his heart was lifted up.
[4] He gathered a very strong army and ruled over countries, nations, and princes, and they became tributary to him.
[5] After this he fell sick and perceived that he was dying.

[6] So he summoned his most honored officers, who had been brought up with him from youth, and divided his kingdom among them while he was still alive.
[7] And after Alexander had reigned twelve years, he died.

Old 10-21-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
And he causes Pan to receive a mark (seal of God) upon his right hand.
You will see the Ben-i-man seated at the right hand of Dynamis.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Revelation.svg
Ya, that sure takes in all the psychedelics the same way a hamburger would look cut up from beef stock and dynamite.

And the fulfillment was an unknown until it took a whole church to realize how long they have been duped by the antichrist.

The arrival to the same Earth Christ walked invaded by an alien species that looks and appears and talks the best parts of feasts.

Is Pluto far enough or is Sirius' star not just as elegant as it appears that when the annual flooding of the Nile was for them nearest.

The Jews of the I.D.F. are of my most honored of friends.

As past President of the Israeli state was Shimon Peres.~

Hezbollah are part of the contingent also: built bridges.

The Palestinian unit of Hamas had better pack baggages.

Get out of Israel soon enough or you shall reap histories.

Israel belongs to the Jewish people also, despite lawless.

The Knights of Armor are those Knights Templar {units}.

Jerusalem belongs to those who love God who is Jesus.~

The Knights of Armor shall fear no more they of heretics.

They of the Palestinian cause have out-used those causes.

Part of the British public now there are all those terrorists.

The British Commonwealth shall absolve itself hereticals.

Even the British people must leave their own homelands.

The social disorder of whole continents changes beliefs.

Palestinian cause have lived in Shem's tents> Germany's.

Judah the judges were Adolf Hitler gave them the Jews.

A wedge of crisis everywhere build your houses slayers.

Get out of destiny of nations is to be separated to islands.

That is why God kept dividing the Earth how many times?

You only have part of that story as to why there is crime.

Standing afar off they kept going back to their old religion.

The Sphinx of Egypt shall not be slandered being the Lion.

Hezbollah is the best friend the I.D.F. ever had for looking.

Old 10-21-2017, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibal flavius View Post
it is ridiculous with all these ways that people come up to explain something that happens to be extreemly obvious, and the truth of the 666 should be extreemly obvious to christians, but since christians have a 666 slap dab in the middle of their forehead, they will seek out any other truth that doesn't prove they have the mark of the beast in their forehead, and by the law of god, the law of moses, christians are in fact, sealed in their forehead by what holy days they keep and that is the simple law, the simple truth.

God's promise to write your name in the lamb's book of life relies on god's promise to seal your forehead and right hand on rosh hashanah before yom kippur's judgment.

God's simple promise in god's law states that if you keep his sabbaths, and if you keep his unleavened bread and all his 7 feasts, and if you you love his law and the law is always on your lips, then god promises to seal you in your forehead and right arm just because you keep his sabbaths and feasts in jerusalem.

Christianity does not keep god's sabbath, and you or anyone else can never change the laws of moses and the fact that when christians keep babylonian holy days, they are marked in their forehead by whatever holy days they keep, and they just happen to keep the sabbaths and holy days of tammuz.

Tammuz has always been, and will always be the messiah of babylon, and christians not only keep the holy days of babylon, they keep and teach the traditions and rituals that teach of the messiah of babylon who was the first resurrected man, supposedly.

This is why the christian will look every where except the plain simple truth of the fact how a person is sealed and marked in their forehead's by the laws of moses, and that if you are keeping babylonian holy days of christmas and easter, you are keeping the holy days of babylon that teach of tammuz.

Everything about the mark of the beast in revelation points you directly to exodus 13, and ezekiel chapter 8 and chapter 9.

This is where you find people coming up to the temple of the god of israel keeping easter and christmas, and these are called great abomination because the people of god had brought the worship of tammuz and the babylonian ways.

The righteous people who are mourning about these pagan ways at the temple are then sealed in their foreheads just as the laws of moses state.

At 6 pm, god kills the last sacrifice and the date changes in the eve, with the last sacrifice, and right there in the final judgment of god when jerusalem will be searched by candle light, every one who was found keeping the winter solstice and easter are laying day on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year.

No matter how much the christian wants to change and nullify the laws of moses, they can't change a single word of god, or the fact that whatever holy days you keep, they seal you in your forehead and right hand and if you aren't keeping the sabbaths and holy days of god, you are sealed by whatever city and messiah you honor, and this at the temple of god.

Ezekiel 8 and 9 is the last judgment where god kills his last sacrifice as a feast to the birds of the air, and this is 666.

People are judged by whatever holy days they keep, and i don't even know any christians who keep the holy days of jesus, and jesus is not the reason for the season of babylonian holy days.

At 6 p.m. The last sacrifice happens in the eve when the date changes with the sacrifice, every one who brought pagan holy days and traditions of babylon to the temple of god law dead on 666

everyone who brought easter and christmas to the temple of god lay dead in the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year.
The last sacrifice the Yankee cause ended when Benjamin the black wolf got to tell a family a secret as to why wolves appear to be vicious when they are first sheep herders.

That when they have consumed vast amounts of strychnine into their vessels and into their veins that as an animal species sick for they are friendly as devoted as are dogs.

The laws left when Waset was sent down as being the law of God first delivered to Egypt before there was another world they ever knew for because were captured as Kings.

The whole sinister notion that one corrupt part of a truth-in-part gets chips for Chonsos the Monkey before it would create a single palace for a fake partner of reels I Kings.

The Egyptians were the magnitude of which it could fill whole libraries just to tell how so sad a tale of what the Egyptians were being pressured into as if note that blindness.

Old 10-21-2017, 05:22 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
I don't know what all that is about Orion, I know the laws of Moses and the facts of what it means to be marked in your forehead and right hand, and nobody can change the laws of God.

You keep the Christian pagan Babylonian feasts of Tammuz, and you are sealed in your forehead and right hand with the name Babylon which teaches Tammuz at Easter, and at Christmas. Jerusalem will be searched by candle light in God's last sacrifice and anyone who brings up the Babylonian holy days and traditions of Tammuz is dead on 666, the last sacrifice to the birds of the air for all those people who created their own Sabbath, their own Holy days, their own traditions and rituals that teach a Babylonian Messiah.

The judgment begins at the sanctuary, it isn't the judgment against the world, it is a judgment against any pagan believer who brings his paganism to the temple in the worship system of the God of Israel.

This IS THE LAW OF GOD.

Old 10-21-2017, 05:44 PM

1,259 posts, read 564,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I don't know what all that is about Orion, I know the laws of Moses and the facts of what it means to be marked in your forehead and right hand, and nobody can change the laws of God.

You keep the Christian pagan Babylonian feasts of Tammuz, and you are sealed in your forehead and right hand with the name Babylon which teaches Tammuz at Easter, and at Christmas. Jerusalem will be searched by candle light in God's last sacrifice and anyone who brings up the Babylonian holy days and traditions of Tammuz is dead on 666, the last sacrifice to the birds of the air for all those people who created their own Sabbath, their own Holy days, their own traditions and rituals that teach a Babylonian Messiah.

The judgment begins at the sanctuary, it isn't the judgment against the world, it is a judgment against any pagan believer who brings his paganism to the temple in the worship system of the God of Israel.

This IS THE LAW OF GOD.
Why are the two swords enough? Luk 22:38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity