Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2018, 05:17 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,334,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Yep, you said it.

That is my impression of most of the conversation among many of the posters.
I finally have so many on ignore that most of the postings are ignored
Nothing better than talking to yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2018, 10:20 PM

63,901 posts, read 40,178,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
He came with a message from the Father that bore no condemnation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
It’s the message of reconciliation, not condemnation that lights the way.

Old 03-28-2018, 05:50 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,611,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
That’s OK. I’ll use Jesus’ words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
No. Jesus came to redeem us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
He came with a message from the Father that bore no condemnation.
But then jesus REALLY wants and said

Matthew 10:34 New International Version (NIV)

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Old 03-28-2018, 07:01 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,258,821 times
I for one don't place on ignore on no one.
Reason being is that every soul posting on this forum was purchased with the blood of Jesus.
He is the soul owner of all souls.
Why suppose He holds the keys....Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
..."am He....that liveth, (passed tense) was dead, (passed tense) Am alive forever more. 1x1x1=1.
Having the keys begins a new generation of souls. Regenerate souls.
Everything from Genesis to Jesus' resurrection remained without change (because Jesus had not fulfilled every jot and tiddle) untill He nailed it all to the cross.
Every soul that ever lived from Adam are covered whith His blood because when He visited them in prison He opened the gates, of both heaven and hell, plus death.
So, let the temple, the law be Jesus, for He is the temple now awaiting your presence.
No need for any court divisions, because you can have direct access to Him.
Remember, He is the temple.

Yes, very simple to ask Him to come into your heart because He is the temple in which you can worship Him in.
The only segregation you can have is all within you.
Either your on board or not....you decide.
The sooner you get on board your love for Him is in how intimate you choose to get.
You will be, as a high prist would, be serving, worshipping, offering spiritual sacrifices to Him.

What's so hard to believe that?
Unless, of course, you still think you have to earn it by your holiness living.
When you constantly make references to the law and the temple courts indicates to me that you still believe in earning it by your dedication.
Look....Jesus did all that for you, once and for all time.

His deed is done...His message is there.
The problem lies in whether one knows it or not.
I know it, I've experienced it and now I'm free to love Him as much as I want to.
The more I love Him the more I'm blessed.
A simple one on one relationship.

Blessings,AJ

Old 03-28-2018, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Peace is despised by those who want Jesus all to themselves. When you turn your back on a way of life that others love and have no problem with, it doesn't go do to well. What's the matter with him, he thinks he's to good for us now, well he can #@#* #@#?.

That you put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to its old error of thinking Eph 4:22

Old 03-28-2018, 03:29 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,924,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Everything Jesus says is about loving the commandments of God to become priests of God.

Everything Jesus is teaching is how a person becomes a high priest, that Narrow way is standing at the throne of God looking at that 400 pound veil and how it is that a person gets behind that Veil as the high Priest MUST get behind that veil ONCE a year. He would either scrape under the veil with the weight pushing against him like a worm, or he would enter through the side scraping as he goes through such a narrow doorway, that a doorway DOES NOT EXIST.

Those priests literally dressed up to symbolize and represent a circumcised phallus with Pomegranates hanging down at the bottom is his holy garments to represent his seed as the pomegranate has more seeds than any other fruit.

That Temple is built in human anatomy with 24 elders serving as guardians over the throne just as 24 ribs guard and protect your heart. There had to be 3 divisions of priests to show the 3 divisions of ribs as there are 24 ribs even divided by two in a virgin.

Even if we say,'' There is no God,'' WE MUST SAY,'' Whoever wrote the bible was a genius doctor that did autopsies on women so much that he knew the entire anatomy of a virgin and just exactly how her uterus sits in the Holy of Holies just as the ark is a uterus behind the veil of a virgin where the entire point of all the comings and goings of the Temple with all it's design is simply showing how it is that a woman gets pregnant with the seed of God.

Jesus came IN THE FLESH, and this flesh is a body that houses the male spirit of God, and because Jesus came in the flesh, he could finally become that one pure virgin that is completely submissive to the will of the father, that the father would consummate that marriage, and that the body of Jesus would be planted into the ground as all men are planted into the ground, but this time, God had finally consummated the marriage when that veil was ripped from top to bottom in a legal consummation where the water and the blood spilled out to create a bride from his own body just as was practiced at the feast of Tabernacles every year, that water and that wine poured into the cups of the alter and the congregation shouted,'' Save now,'' at the water and the wine. In a legal consummation, the friend of the bridegroom would go into the wedding chamber to take out the sheets to SHOW WHAT THE BLOOD AND WATER SAY. That blood and water are two legal witnesses of a legal consummation.

That water and blood that came out of Jesus are the two witnesses of God, Jesus was raised a new Adam, and from his own body a bride was taken and created just as it is with Adams.

The very first born son into a brand new kingdom, the firstfruit of many other sons who will also follow the first fruit into the kingdom but everything has it's times, and so we have the spring and the fall to show us the two comings of Christ, and the two main days appointed for the first fruits, Christ at his Passover season on firstfruits, and then when he comes, those 144,000 also become firstfruits, and as such, Priests and Levites to God and to the lamb, but ONLY those 144,000 and nobody else. Of course, I don't believe this depicts an actual number because it is written personally to everyone who becomes Israel, who is set to become a Jew, and a priest.

Firstfruit is a person who has just died by the flesh, and now has become an immortal with a body of resurrection having unlimited power.

If you don't raise a mature son, you don't build a house, and that is what we are doing. We are trying to build a house on firm ground instead of sand, and there is coming a day quick enough that will test each man's work in the fire, and his work is his actual resurrection body but the fire will prove each man and what he has built.

Salvation is just being saved, Salvation alone is when your works have been tested by fire after you die, and when the fire comes, it destroys everything you have built, and you yourself suffer a great loss, but you are still, nonetheless, saved, but ONLY as one who has gone through a fire.

Many people are the brides of Christ, but this is NOT THE QUESTION, Have you raised a son of Christ up in the commandments of the father that he should go in the way that he should go?

Will you come to Christ with a child that you neglected, that you never gave the milk of the word to, much less, the meat?

What will the bridegroom say to you when you show up with a barren stomach because you never even got to the point of Christ being formed in you that you could say that you were born again?

Whatever this life is, there is only one purpose, and that purpose is to raise a mature son of God who was created inside you, and you have been in study so long that you know the commandments of God and all the ways of God as a priest MUST KNOW.

When you die, will people be able to look at you and say,'' That was truly a rabbi who knew the laws and the prophets of God?''

If we do not study to become priests and Levites, WHAT IS THE POINT?

You are mistaken. Only the little flock( Luke 12:32( anointed) will sit on thrones beside Jesus in heaven as kings and priests, helping separate the sheep and goats and help judge--even the fallen angels.= 144,000 bought from the earth( Rev 14:3)--this is the bride of Christ.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:03 PM

15,891 posts, read 6,354,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
This is awesome watching a JW debate a universalist. Not sure which one to root for!
You should be rooting for the JW.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post

OK. Stick to your day job. Greek translation is not your strength.
Believing the scriptures seems to be your weakness. What part do you not understand that it is out heart that condemns us not God.... I know i know, you believe God condemns the heart that condemns us, of cause you have scripture to support this

Old 04-01-2018, 12:13 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,258,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
You are mistaken. Only the little flock( Luke 12:32( anointed) will sit on thrones beside Jesus in heaven as kings and priests, helping separate the sheep and goats and help judge--even the fallen angels.= 144,000 bought from the earth( Rev 14:3)--this is the bride of Christ.
So, divisions in heaven? I can see divisions on earth but not in heaven.

Jesus came to save that which was lost from the beginning. Beginning as in Adam and Eve.

If Jesus came to save that which was lost, lost as within all the divisions on earth, lost as to the rise and fall of nations, divisions as in the nation of Israel, in other words.....whatever of all mankind's devices there ever was......Jesus had to cover them all if, He was to deliver mankind from it's lost estate.

Note. All of the old testaments requirements, the law, the traditions had to be fulfilled to a T without reservations as to who or what, Jesus could not make any changes until He paid the price.

Are we aware that there are two distinct beginnings of heaven and earth? 1st and 2nd Adam?

Seems like a division there already.

When Jesus was resurrected all things became new meaning a division between the old and the new.

The temple served as a picture of divisions between the courts, the Holiest of Holy'es and God.

After Jesus' resurrection all those divisions disappeared.

But.....if one want to still remain in the old......well all I can say is what your missing out on is.....heavenly.

Blessing, AJ

Old 04-01-2018, 01:35 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,395,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post

Often times, words separate, hurt and divide people.
Depending on the context in which they are used.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity