Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2018, 12:31 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What you are saying is you have the scriptures so try and teach me.

I have stayed on topic until you got on your high horse because i challenged a view of one of someone who comes out with the same nonsense that you do. I have corrected you on what is the foundation of our faith by the scriptures and are offended by it. Look, disagreeing with you, correcting you and challenging you is not being personal nor is it harrassing you, so stop accusing me of harrassing, if i was the moderators would soon be on to it.

Faithful ones?. That is according to you, faithful to being in agreement with you does not mean anything me.

Go back and read post #116 of mine. You should also go back over your own post history to see some of the things that you have said on this forum.
Slow to listen even while caught in your own snare.
Oh yea'
Keen eyes have been given to those who Love Him.

I had hoped to offer you help with spiritual armor.
But instead you prefer to continue laying snares in order to catch the peacemakers with hate, or rather the love of qayin(Cain) and have failed to realize that by your mouth you have just confessed to being involved with the staff of hate.

Tell me sir why you use such a vague expression of love. Like it is a burden to carry while serving the one who loves to make a lie.

Taking kindness for weakness to further go about with an unforgiving standard. I suggest you lay aside that banner. Unless of course you have made such an commitment that has sealed your fate.

Like I said,
This is a Torah thread.

Or as a friendly messenger once shared with me.
A toruth thread where the faithful are welcome to share the abundance freely given in the Spirit of Truth.

The more you struggle the more damage will incure while trapped in your own snare.
What then is the solution for you now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2018, 12:58 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Slow to listen even while caught in your own snare.
Oh yea'
Keen eyes have been given to those who Love Him.

I had hoped to offer you help with spiritual armor.
But instead you prefer to continue laying snares in order to catch the peacemakers with hate, or rather the love of qayin(Cain) and have failed to realize that by your mouth you have just confessed to being involved with the staff of hate.

Tell me sir why you use such a vague expression of love. Like it is a burden to carry while serving the one who loves to make a lie.

Taking kindness for weakness to further go about with an unforgiving standard. I suggest you lay aside that banner. Unless of course you have made such an commitment that has sealed your fate.

Like I said,
This is a Torah thread.

Or as a friendly messenger once shared with me.
A toruth thread where the faithful are welcome to share the abundance freely given in the Spirit of Truth.

The more you struggle the more damage will incure while trapped in your own snare.
What then is the solution for you now?
Put me on your ignore list until you learn how to converse in a manner that is reasonable. I will continue to correct and rebuke you bible bashing fundies who try and burden the vunerable a gullible with your heavy loads.

Read 1 Corinthians 13 if you want a conscise expression of what love is. One for sure it does no harm to your neighbor( is that clear enough for you?).

Offer me help?, you think too highly of yourself.

Old 10-28-2018, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Actually i think it's a thread set up by you, so you can post riddles like you are being smart. If you do not like the contents of your threads being challenged i suggest you set up a forum of your own allowing only like minded as yourself to post on them.

That i know, and my question was to xupia to expound on the Life that she thinks is of it. You do know Jesus himself said "you search the Torah thinking in them YOU HAVE EYERNAL LIFE, but he emphatically said you are wrong the Torah testifies of me WHO IS THE LIFE . Hence my question to her about her going off on one about Jerwade's post with a ton bible verses with her interpretations to it, what is this Life you supposedly have?. If it is as Jesus said him, the epistles tell us that we know no longer Jesus Christ AFTER THE FLESH, so my question to you is, how do we identify this Life now, if it is not after the flesh. Don't bother answering on your own thread if you are going to reply in riddles, and instead of trying to reprimand me(your wasting your time doing so), reprimand xupia instead. Stop talking in riddles too on your thread too, what is all that about?.
The snare is going to cut through both flesh and bone like water cuts stone with a rope.
And you have no idea what ole sh'aul was talking about when he spoke of how a Letter kills.
He wrote many letters to the faithful.
And none were a letter of divorce to those who Love Yeshua the Holy One.

You havnt cited the Holy Scripture anywhere in this post.

Are you certain you want to challenge the Love of the Lord in those who lean on Him in the of Spirit knowledge and understanding.

Last edited by pinacled; 10-28-2018 at 01:13 PM..

Old 10-28-2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Put me on your ignore list until you learn how to converse in a manner that is reasonable. I will continue to correct and rebuke you bible bashing fundies who try and burden the vunerable a gullible with your heavy loads.

Read 1 Corinthians 13 if you want a conscise expression of what love is. One for sure it does no harm to your neighbor( is that clear enough for you?).

Offer me help?, you think too highly of yourself.
Yes
I will offer help.

Old 10-28-2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Yes
I will offer help.
No thanks, please put me on ignore. Give me William Blake over your riddles anny day of the week. He made the Torah come to life.

Old 10-28-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
No thanks, please put me on ignore. Give me William Blake over your riddles anny day of the week. He made the Torah come to life.
Oh,
Are you saying Yeshua didn't?

Now why would I put you on ignore when you have asked for help.
Yes,
Bread upon the waters has revealed where you have attempted to stand. And it is not a good place .
Ask what the spirit of knowledge and understanding is when considering that snare and then ask,
What the Lord has offered in spiritual armor as a solution.

Are you willing to voice openly that you need help?

Old 10-28-2018, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Oh,
Are you saying Yeshua didn't?

Now why would I put you on ignore when you have asked for help.
Yes,
Bread upon the waters has revealed where you have attempted to stand. And it is not a good place .
Ask what the spirit of knowledge and understanding is when considering that snare and then ask,
What the Lord has offered in spiritual armor as a solution.

Are you willing to voice openly that you need help?
You are a piece of work. I never asked for your help and never will. You don't even know how to communicate without speaking in riddles. Your riddles are not parables. Having trouble finding the ignore button?.

My help is from Lord, he who made Heaven and Earth!

Old 10-28-2018, 01:54 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
How can you say amen to something that is not scripturally correct?. Jesus clearly taught that abiding in the love of God is the foundation by which we grow.

The epistles tells us to be rooted and established in love and to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ(who is the love of God made manifest). This is basic stuff Pin, why are you clinging to such stuff as you do like there is some value in it. Let it all go, it is worthless and buy into the love of God which you cannot put a price on.
that scripture is the Love of God revealed..! it was being walked out in truth to secure it to their reality..!
what you are not seeing is your defintion of "LOVE". God does not use nor does he need your definition of love..
but no one can not see his definitions without Him.
Ask the Father for His sSpirit that so that you can see him! not yourself. you already see yourself .
ask him to give you his Spirit to see HIM!
that is what that scripture says.
it is his love revealed ..
it is not your love though.

Old 10-28-2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
that scripture is the Love of God revealed..!
what you are not seeing is your defintion of LOVE. he does not use your defintions of love..
but no one can not see his defintions without him.
Ask the father for his spirit that so that you can see him! not yourself. you already see yourself .
ask him to give you his Spirit to see HIM!
that is what that scripture says.
it is his love..
it is not your love though.
Oh please, is there ever any end to this nonsense?.

You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me.

How can you read this scripture and believe what you are posting. How the heck can you and Pin think you can instruct anyone when you don't even understand basic Sunday School Stuff. They witness that Jesus Christ is the love of God made manifest.

Old 10-28-2018, 02:03 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
that scripture is the Love of God revealed..! it was being walked out in truth to secure it to their reality..! he was where rubber met the road..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity