Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2019, 08:56 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,376,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I think Earth being seeded by aliens and perhaps tweaking hominids' DNA along the way, makes a lot more sense than Genesis.

But where did the aliens come from?

You'll have to ask them.
Seeing is believing they say. I saw something that cannot be explained with 3 buddies a long time ago. That is why I have a personal interest in UFOs. Look at all of the articles lately from the NY Times and others about what navy pilots are reported seeing.
Somehow, the 2 are related, that is, Genesis and Earth being seeded by 'aliens/angels'. "Let US make man in OUR image..."
That's my guess anyways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2019, 09:50 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,751,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Seeing is believing they say. I saw something that cannot be explained with 3 buddies a long time ago. That is why I have a personal interest in UFOs. Look at all of the articles lately from the NY Times and others about what navy pilots are reported seeing.
Somehow, the 2 are related, that is, Genesis and Earth being seeded by 'aliens/angels'. "Let US make man in OUR image..."
That's my guess anyways.
Something BIG is coming soon in my opinion, like you said the NY times article in Dec 2017, that has caused all sort of controversies and debates on what that all meant. Then a few days ago on GMA, they had the former DIA chief on talking about UFOs and aliens....where he clearly said that these things are either 'another country, that has leap frogged the US in technology in a very short time, or they are extraterrestrial.'

(that was a HUGE statement to make on live TV!)

*Note that he did not mention the possibility of these being secret, experimental US aircraft either ( I think that was also HUGE).

I have a feeling they are drip feeding us snippets of truth, to prime us for a new threat, needing taxpayer money thrown at it.

Old 06-02-2019, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Something BIG is coming soon in my opinion, like you said the NY times article in Dec 2017, that has caused all sort of controversies and debates on what that all meant. Then a few days ago on GMA, they had the former DIA chief on talking about UFOs and aliens....where he clearly said that these things are either 'another country, that has leap frogged the US in technology in a very short time, or they are extraterrestrial.'

(that was a HUGE statement to make on live TV!)

*Note that he did not mention the possibility of these being secret, experimental US aircraft either ( I think that was also HUGE).

I have a feeling they are drip feeding us snippets of truth, to prime us for a new threat, needing taxpayer money thrown at it.
The money will be needed for a space defense system, mark my words.

By the way, WE are the threat, not them. If they wanted to do us harm, they could have done so so many times already.

Old 06-02-2019, 05:32 PM

6,852 posts, read 2,984,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't remember. The 70s was a long time ago.

I did see one more recently ("recently" could be in the last 20 years) that said the cloud by day and pillar of fire by night was a volcano.

The Chariots of Fire movie didn't just go over Bible stories, but also dealt with things like those Peruvian/Incan figures that can only be seen from the sky.
That's Chariots of the Gods, by the way.

Yes, Eric von Daniken's book and later TV documentary was most interesting but it was later debunked in another book entitled Crash Go The Chariots. The latter book had intelligent and, I guess, more accurate explanations for the von Daniken 'ancient space men' theory which I, to be honest, was somewhat disappointed to find. I wanted von Daniken's theory to be correct as it was certainly more exciting than 'the truth'. Still, there are a few 'mysteries' still around that so far seem to defy explanation. Perhaps it only takes one of von Daniken's theories to be correct to point to 'ancient space men' involvement.

Old 06-03-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
The money will be needed for a space defense system, mark my words.

By the way, WE are the threat, not them. If they wanted to do us harm, they could have done so so many times already.
I doubt we are any kind of threat to them, look at the way they toy around with our advanced fighters.

Old 06-03-2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I doubt we are any kind of threat to them, look at the way they toy around with our advanced fighters.
I didn't mean us being a threat to them, I meant we are a threat to the very planet we were assigned being stewards over. A threat too to other planets if we ever populate them...do we bring our nukes with us?

I have been following this for a long time...in fact, I remember thinking if 'they' didn't disclose by 2002, they never will. Well, it actually has been disclosed, just not officially. If you look up famous people in government, military, intelligence, space..you will see an incredible number of people who have disclosed..astronauts and presidents alike with UFO encounters. I am not going to list them all but what I wanted to mention is that of all the books I read in the 90's about UFOs and abductions was that abductee after abductee reported being shown scenes from the near future of a raging Earth....hurricanes, earthquakes, unprecedented flooding..on and on. Seems like this is coming to pass. We may be headed for an intervention , kind of where I am going with this or my theory right now.

Old 06-03-2019, 12:58 PM

903 posts, read 589,172 times
I'm surprised no one has mentioned CS Lewis' trilogy Out of the Silent Planet. Basically, a fictional series about a space traveler who discovers the creation/salvation story playing out on other planets.

If there is life on other planets, Jesus would still be the Savior. It wouldn't destroy my faith at all.

Old 06-05-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisCD View Post
I'm surprised no one has mentioned CS Lewis' trilogy Out of the Silent Planet. Basically, a fictional series about a space traveler who discovers the creation/salvation story playing out on other planets.

If there is life on other planets, Jesus would still be the Savior. It wouldn't destroy my faith at all.
I think this is one of the more probable theories...our God is their God as well, they were just created much earlier than we were, so they had more time to progress/advance. The bible even mentions 'his flock, from other folds'.

Going with this theory, Im not sure God would permit them to ever meet us, God seemed to get pretty upset when angels tried to intervene and give mankind knowledge they were not supposed to have, something tells me, God would feel the same about another of his earlier creations, doing the same thing.

Old 06-05-2019, 12:31 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,091,307 times
No, why would it? They are nothing new, the Nephalim pretending to be "aliens", a lie from the father of lies. I met several people who claimed abduction experiences, from stable ordinary people; a doctor, an engineer, two teachers.

I saw one without a doubt about 6 or 7 years ago. I saw what I *thought* was a falling star falling, but it stopped falling in a split second and made like a check mark move it made an impossible move back upwards at a slight angle. Then I saw why the sudden change of course was because it was in the entry trajectory of a comet that burned green. I googled to see if any other reports were out there and discovered the green comet was reported in 3 States, mine included, on that date. Blessings..

Old 06-05-2019, 02:58 PM

32,533 posts, read 22,192,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbbi1 View Post
no, why would it? They are nothing new, the nephalim pretending to be "aliens", a lie from the father of lies. I met several people who claimed abduction experiences, from stable ordinary people; a doctor, an engineer, two teachers.

I saw one without a doubt about 6 or 7 years ago. I saw what i *thought* was a falling star falling, but it stopped falling in a split second and made like a check mark move it made an impossible move back upwards at a slight angle. Then i saw why the sudden change of course was because it was in the entry trajectory of a comet that burned green. I googled to see if any other reports were out there and discovered the green comet was reported in 3 states, mine included, on that date. Blessings..
usaf...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity