Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 10:01 AM

41 posts, read 81,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Well, that counts me out. I'm confused as Hell all of the time. Especially lately. So according to you, no Salvation for me.

But I'd hate to be a false profit even more.

I like his definition of what that would be more than yours. So no offense to you personally, but...thanks but no thanks.

Oh. Well thank Goodness. At least I know I'm in good company.

Like I said elsewhere, don't damn me to Hell. Not unless, of course, you're willing to lead the way. XP
If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
(Hebrews 6:6)

Your way, your speech is not of God. His word is not in your heart.
He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
(John 14:24)

Old 07-22-2008, 10:06 AM

Default You accuse each other like its nothing unto you. Is this God's Love? not

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
Wow Elisha makes DOTL look calm and rational.

Just kiddning Day, you're starting to grow on me.
So by this we know moonsavvy worships the moon?

Moonsavvy is saying... Oh here let me false witness against one who comes in the name of the Jehovah without fear of Jehovah and reach out and touch God's anointed without repramand from any other save his prophet found lovingly warning all.
moonsavvy continues: at the same time to be found with swords his words to cut and stab one whom is your brother or neighbour in saying it is ok (just kidding Day).

God bless you grace, peace as the Kingdom of Heaven is not found in you and has come near unto you today:
Thus saith the Lord Jehovah God almighty for all of your benefit, heed my will today or perish.

This is Christianity that ye love? the words of Moonsavvy Let me stab you to your face and laugh so then it is not so and fun gesting in sport.
So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?
(Proverbs 26:19)
Proverbs 26:16 The sluggard is wiser in his own conceit than seven men that can render a reason. 17 He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears. 18 As a mad man who casteth firebrands, arrows, and death, 19 So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport? 20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth. 21 As coals are to burning coals, and wood to fire; so is a contentious man to kindle strife.

Woes to thee talebearers who have not been sent by God to His prophet to inquire of God.
22 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.

23 Burning lips and a wicked heart are like a potsherd covered with silver dross.

24 He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;

25 When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.

Woes to thee full of deceit, your wickedness shall, shall, shall be shown before the whole congregation.
26 Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation. 27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Woes to thee full of lies of your wicked heart; for ye bridled not your tongue and are deceived thereby.
28 A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,
(Isaiah 57:4)
It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.
(Proverbs 10:23)

Last edited by Elisha Shemuel; 07-22-2008 at 11:41 AM..

Old 07-22-2008, 10:17 AM

[quote=DayoftheLord;4548123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha Shemuel View Post

Hmm. I did that. My "feelings" are that you quoted scripture after scripture after scripture after............................................n o prophecy in sight except what the scriptures already say, which I already know. I want knock down, blow me away prophecy, man!!! You got some good UFO visions or crazy giant lizard dreams? That's what I want to hear!

I was taught by the Spirit of God that people who intentionally confuse have no part of the Spirit of God.

Huh?! ****sigh****
God bless you grace, peace unto you as the Kingdom of Heaven is come near unto you.

Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
(Psalms 32:9)For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth.
(Psalms 10:3)

The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
(Proverbs 15:28)

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
(Jeremiah 17:9)

And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.
(Luke 11:29)

Old 07-22-2008, 10:21 AM

Default What new have you spoken other than any who killed the prophets before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preterist View Post
Elisha Shemuel--I exhort you to STOP your false accusations! It is your godless unauthorized attitude of condemnation and judgment that puts YOU in danger of having YOUR spirituality questioned.

There is One Who judges justly and righteously and YOU are not HE! It is not that I am offended by your outbursts such as the PRIVATE message you sent to me--

"You are a false prophet. For God did not send you to speak against His Word in the video. You could be healing the dead and casting out demons and still be a false prophet ye know not the Father of creation yet ye are of the created god of this World."

but the fact that you dare to claim that you are a prophet called of God. It makes me shudder in fear for YOU! Furthermore, if I WERE out "healing the dead" and "casting out demons" I WOULD be a false prophet. Those things are NOT for today because there are NO prophets and apostles to perform them. Sorry, but that includes YOU!

Are you saying that YOU receive special revelation from God? No one receives such special revelation and any who claim to are indeed the true false prophets! We have everything we need for life and godliness with the pages of the Bible! We do not need to hear from Elisha Shemuel!

Stop pretending to speak for God! It is a grave, grave thing for one to dare say that he speaks for God! Please stop NOW!

Preterist
Hear ye, Hear ye, Hear ye Peterist and all who dote upon your false word not of God.

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. 24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. 25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. 26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. 27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. 28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. 29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

Hear ye, Peterist for you bring the blood of all the prophets upon this generation and your city and state and country. This generation's tribulation today.
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. 36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Woes to thee Peterist and all who dote upon you with you today. You would never be able to know a false prophet from Christ Jesus or any servant of God, until ye can in His spirit holding it true in your heart; that Blessed is he that comes in the name of the lord. Any truth coming out of any is a Blessing.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Last edited by Elisha Shemuel; 07-22-2008 at 11:29 AM..

Old 07-22-2008, 10:24 AM

Default Wisdom of this World is foolishness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
I would hope that I'd be growing on you by leaps and bounds right now..

Maybe the whole false teaching/false teachers/false doctrines, etc. thing is making a little more sense now??
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
(I Corinthians 3:19)
Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
(I Corinthians 1:20)

Old 07-22-2008, 10:39 AM

Default False Prophets

God bless you grace, peace unto thee who think ye are Christians and are not.
Take heed or perish. Who was found speaking like you speak today? who spoke as you do unto my Holy Mountain Elisha Shemuel my Spirit in Him as unto Moses and went into the promised land? Do you know that if Christ was made Lord of your life, that the power on Moses would frail unto the power of Christ resurected upon you.
Moses law brings death. Christ Jesus brings eternal life in all obedient servants, untouchable, cannot be violated.

False Prophets: False prophets 12 20 2007 1.doc

False Prophets

USA Cities South even North

http://citiessouthevennorth.blogspot...ew-mexico.html

http://citiessouthevennorth.blogspot...1_archive.html

Last edited by Elisha Shemuel; 07-22-2008 at 11:22 AM..

Old 07-22-2008, 11:03 AM

Default Jezebel taught love or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
Wow Elisha makes DOTL look calm and rational.

Just kiddning Day, you're starting to grow on me.
The above is Jezebel taught love. Not love at all.

Elisha Shemuel an Apostle...
Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead
(Galatians 1:1)

God bless you peace, grace unto you, behold I send my servant Elisha Shemuel not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and Jehovah god the father, who raised Christ Jesus in Elisha from the dead, apart from ye dead men who ravin the flesh of all the prophets ever slain.

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
(I John 3:23)
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

What are His today Commandments? The words of Jesus, and the gospel by His Apostle Prophets inspired by Jehovah's spirit. The Prophetic Word is His will today to thrive and prosper thereby.

(I John 5:3)
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
(I John 5:2)

God does not change ever...
And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
(Acts 3:23)

Then Jeremiah the prophet said unto them, I have heard you; behold, I will pray unto the Lord your God according to your words; and it shall come to pass, that whatsoever thing the Lord shall answer... nothing back from you.
(Jeremiah 42:4)

And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.
(Ezekiel 14:9)

And he did that which was evil in the sight of the Lord his God, and humbled not himself before Jeremiah the prophet speaking from the mouth of the Lord.
(II Chronicles 36:12)

Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the Lord of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the Lord of hosts.
(Zechariah 7:12)

And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
(Luke 16:31)

Last edited by Elisha Shemuel; 07-22-2008 at 11:25 AM..

Old 07-22-2008, 11:11 AM

Default Woes to thee false prophets.

And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.
(Ezekiel 14:9)

Not one of you trust's Jehovah. Ye trust not any of His Words of Christ sent by His servant today.

Yet you run to hell not trusting God will take out all false prophets even His own that might be deceived. It a false prophet could never and would never be able to harm anyone who truly seeks unto Him unto Jehovah Alone. Yet you all place yourselves as God, haters of God, usurpers and rebels crucifying Christ afresh.

July 8, 2008 New Mexico rulers.doc Government Pay Check Receivers, Law enforcement all brain washed rebels serving in the Synagogue of Satan.

God bless all rulers, Government Pay Check Receivers, Law enforcement, rebels, and Christians peace, mercy, and grace unto thee; as the kingdom of heaven is come near unto you today. Hear ye the Word of Jehovah who is our vehement almighty God who speaks through his servants the prophets for your benefits, hear My Inspired Words the gospel according to my servant Elisha Shemuel today here ye him or perish.

2 Thessalonians 2: Woes to thee Rulers, leaders, all brain washed Government pay check receivers "gpr's", all who oppress, all who dote upon oppressors , master deceivers, Pastors, shepherds, all who men-steal, all who benefit from gpr's, or slavery today in any form, all unjust law enforcement, all who are set over any man today, for all of you, and all found doting upon you, and all benefiting from your oppressions, ye have been named and called "gpr's", Government pay check receivers of the pray for those unjust laws and oppressions.

II Thessalonians
2 1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Today is the day the man of sin is revealed in the pulpits and in the governments of men, all men full of pride
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,

behold the man of sin is revealed in every man all sons of perdition
and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Woes to thee all who demand with fear and terror of you that men worship you today, bow and kiss your asses.
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;

Woes to thee Usurpers today
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

That Wicked is revealed today, The LORD is come and consumes with the Spirit of His mouth
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and

shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Behold the Power and works of Satan revealed
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;

Behold ye all perish…
because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Behold your recompense
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,

Behold ye gpr's believe a lie and speak only lies.
that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,

Behold ye gpr's love injustice and unrighteousness.
but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

All in obedience today doing My Prophetic Word at my Prophets
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Get this straight, Jehovah called you by Doyle Davidson's with Elisha Shemuel's gospel by Christ's Mantle in them today
14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel,

to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

II Thessalonians
3 1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

Woes unto thee gpr's, unreasonable, and wicked men.
2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men:

for all men have not faith.

Behold you evil gpr's are kept by God from touching His anointed Servants that ye would not perish as Uzzah today. Thank Him and Praise Him or perish.
3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
Woes to thee disobedient gpr's who do not know God or His kingdom ruled today. You will bow to Jesus Christ mantle upon His apostle prophets today.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:14 AM

Default Heed my Word or perish today I change not.

Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the Lord of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the Lord of hosts.
(Zechariah 7:12)

And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
(Luke 16:31)

Old 07-22-2008, 12:03 PM

7,784 posts, read 14,889,065 times
Closed pending moderation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity