Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 08:22 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,441,578 times

Advertisements

Sovereignty is out the window! With out a vote, we are suddenly members of the European Union!

If things are headed the way they seem to be, the answer to the much-repeated question of where the United States fits into bible prophecy may be on the verge of being answered and the answer? It may not be one we like!!

The link can be found at:www.Newsmax.com article dated November 18, 2008.

Bush Hands Over Reins of U.S. Economy to EU.......................... if you don't believe this is bible prophecy unfolding before our very eyes, you are sadly mistaken or either your heads buried in the sand.

When someone pull their head out of the sand long enough to make a peep, to sound the alarm, we're often written off as delusional, paranoid, or conspiracy theorist.

WELL I"M SOUNDING THE ALARM PEOPLE!! PAY ATTENTION!! HEADS UP!

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 12-09-2008 at 08:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 09:08 PM

147 posts, read 312,897 times
the hyperlink you posted does not go anywhere.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:19 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,071,078 times
Newsmax.com – Bush Hands Over Reins of U.S. Economy to EU (http://www.newsmax.com/morris/g_20_economic_summit/2008/11/19/153044.html - broken link)

There is the link

Comments:

1. Anything written by Dick Morris should be read with an image in mind of the prostitute he paid. Dick Morris is scum. Plain and simple

I do find it funny though that the GOP is throwing Bush under the bus now. Past 8 years.. oh he was fine then. Last two months... total failure.

Very funny...

Old 12-10-2008, 02:08 PM

Thanks for re-posting the links guys. Please pay close attention to what's going on around you. Bible prophecies are been fulfilled and it seem some may not even be aware of what's going on. Nicholas Sarkozy's, commit that name to memory!!!!

This not time to be scoffing and taking things lightly. Remember the Day of the Lord only comes as a thief to those who are not watchful!

We may not know the day or the hour, but we can know the season. Amen?

Old 12-10-2008, 05:04 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,836,603 times
If this is legitimate we are getting closer to one world government and oneworld religion.

Old 12-10-2008, 05:41 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Why are people on this thread in panic mode? If this is prophecy being fulfilled, then it will be fulfilled and nothing will stop it.

This might be a good time to ask: So what is the connection between the whole "one world govt" and the end times? Does a one world government have to be a part of the end times scenario? What biblical passages support this?

Old 12-10-2008, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Why are people on this thread in panic mode? If this is prophecy being fulfilled, then it will be fulfilled and nothing will stop it.

This might be a good time to ask: So what is the connection between the whole "one world govt" and the end times? Does a one world government have to be a part of the end times scenario? What biblical passages support this?
Panic mode? Who said anything about panicking? I'm rejoicing!! Don't you see? We are almost there! What a time of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus, we'll sing and shout the victory! Do you believe in Jesus?

Old 12-10-2008, 11:33 PM

And yes though I am overjoyed about seeing my soon coming King, a part of me is grieved also. That so many people have chosen "their own" logic, intellect, if I may, over what the bible has to say on any given topic.

Just look around you, do you really think the world (and oh yeah, that includes the Church too) is ready for the return of Christ Jesus? No, it is not and that is the VERY reason we all should be "sounding the alarm"!

Old 12-11-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Newsmax.com – Bush Hands Over Reins of U.S. Economy to EU (http://www.newsmax.com/morris/g_20_economic_summit/2008/11/19/153044.html - broken link)

There is the link

Comments:

1. Anything written by Dick Morris should be read with an image in mind of the prostitute he paid. Dick Morris is scum. Plain and simple

I do find it funny though that the GOP is throwing Bush under the bus now. Past 8 years.. oh he was fine then. Last two months... total failure.

Very funny...

Forget Dick Morris. It's not the messenger, it's the message. Plain and simple. Are you ready to accept truth?

And I heard, but understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And He said, Go thy way Daniel: for the words are closed up and seal till the time of the end.

How open are you to truth? Truth according to the Word of God. Are you receptive? Therefore, make for a good recipient? Or are you coming with your own concept and ideas, "unshakable"?

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 12-11-2008 at 02:24 PM..

Old 12-11-2008, 05:00 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Quote:
Originally posted by Betsey Lane
Panic mode? Who said anything about panicking? I'm rejoicing!! Don't you see? We are almost there! What a time of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus, we'll sing and shout the victory! Do you believe in Jesus?
Oh! I guess I just read it the wrong way. Whenever I hear christians post end times stuff, so I probably just jumped to that conclusion. There's always that sense of wild desperation in their writing as if "we have to hold this off as long as possible!" (Ha!)

In any case we are all one day closer to his coming, whichever way it comes about. Enjoy your rejoicing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity