Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2009, 12:46 PM

777 posts, read 1,443,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Do you even hear what you're saying? If Jesus saved us from sin, hell would never exist. But then you say hell does exist for people who don't believe in Him. you're contradicting yourselves. WHAT Jesus taught is way more important than the man himself. Believe in WHAT He taught and you will get nto Heaven. You'll be on that path throughout all eternity if you only believe in the man. Jesus cannot save you from sin. He never ever ever once said that. He never ever ever said He was God so He can't possible save anyone from sin. Go outside the bible and quit believing what other people tell you to believe. There are some fantastic web sites out there that are more accurate than the bible. Monjoronson.com, new-birth.net, 1111angels. Go do you own searching for God and quit being followers because if you keep following, you'll never know the truth.
That's wack.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

John 14:6,7

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
"He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
"This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.
"For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

John 3:16-20
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2009, 01:08 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,170,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richio View Post
That's wack.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

John 14:6,7

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
"He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
"This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.
"For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

John 3:16-20

Amen, Richio.

I really laughed out loud when I read that's wack.

Old 02-25-2009, 04:11 PM

14,905 posts, read 17,212,127 times
Quote:
We bend to His will, not the other way around. Who indeed hath resisted it? (Rom 9:19)
Amen

Quote:

Let's confess it again: every knee bows, every tongue confesses in kampto worship IN the Name of Jesus & to the glory of the Father, You are Lord! Every knee, every tongue, in every dimension of the heavens, the earth, and the underworld!

Let's Sing It Again

All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name (http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/a/h/ahtpojn.htm - broken link)
Amen! In the Name of Jesus = in the name of Jehovah is salvation or Jehovah is Savior

They will be confessing and bowing in worship in His name, in the name of the One who is Salvation

God bless.

Last edited by ShanaBrown; 02-25-2009 at 05:09 PM..

Old 02-26-2009, 07:59 PM

3,196 posts, read 5,404,777 times
How come everyone quotes Jesus as proof he is a god? Isn't that a little circular?

Old 02-26-2009, 08:32 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,505,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post

They will be confessing and bowing in worship in His name, in the name of the One who is Salvation

God bless.
Praise God!!

Old 02-26-2009, 09:19 PM

777 posts, read 1,443,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
How come everyone quotes Jesus as proof he is a god? Isn't that a little circular?
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Matthew 16:15,16

Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing."
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
John 20:27,28

Feeling better?

Old 02-26-2009, 09:40 PM

18 posts, read 22,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I can't fathom how anyone in a global society could still believe this notion that people who don't worship Jesus are going to hell.

We should all have been exposed to enough enlightened masters throughout the world to know that there are many paths - especially those followed by people who never have and never will know the name of Christ.

Imagine Ghandi or the Buddha or Krishna or so many people who have lived lives of pure love that had nothing to do with Christianity being sent to some hell. Absurd.

That is true and you cannot do something about it unless you turned yourself to God and accept Christ with your whole heart. What ever your beliefs are you will only realized that after death and hoping it is not too late for you to realized everything. Jesus is the only way to salvation, you're good doings must be accompanied by your relationship with the Christ Jesus otherwise you will still not enter the kingdom of God not unless Jesus will be merciful to you and give you another chance. Like the man of the house have the right to permit someone to enter his house just like God who have the power and the right to choose who will enter his heavenly kingdom.

Old 02-26-2009, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Do you even hear what you're saying? If Jesus saved us from sin, hell would never exist. But then you say hell does exist for people who don't believe in Him. you're contradicting yourselves. WHAT Jesus taught is way more important than the man himself. Believe in WHAT He taught and you will get nto Heaven. You'll be on that path throughout all eternity if you only believe in the man. Jesus cannot save you from sin. He never ever ever once said that. He never ever ever said He was God so He can't possible save anyone from sin. Go outside the bible and quit believing what other people tell you to believe. There are some fantastic web sites out there that are more accurate than the bible. Monjoronson.com, new-birth.net, 1111angels. Go do you own searching for God and quit being followers because if you keep following, you'll never know the truth.
Wait until your end times here on earth comes and God will reveal to you everything and you will ashame for whatever you believe in while you are alive. There is no need to research the truth about God because we all already know about it the problem is we let ourselves be blinded by demons so we will not feel him. It is not too late for you, you still have time to repent. God is merciful, just accept him with your whole heart and let him enter in your life. Don't wait for your end time, if someone dies without a saving relationship with Jesus will certainly spend his eternity not in heaven. It does'nt matter if you will believe on what the believers are saying it will be revealed to you after your life here on earth anyway and hoping you will not regret it. Life is too short you will never know when you are going to die..what if you'll die next week or the next day or tomorrow or later today..it might be too late for you to know Jesus. While you still have time repent and turn yourself to Jesus and stop encourging anyone to live the wrong path. God Bless.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Thanks for this post. The only caveate I would include is that, to steal a line from Yahweh, "They know not what they do."

If you study the historical records and those scriptures that have since been found or were not voted on being included in what we now know as "the Bible", you find that a strong case that this very powerful man existed on earth who taught people profound truths about the fundamentals of science and spirituality.

I have been in the presence of such men - they emit an energy of almost pure love. It can be both intoxicating and intimidating.

Lesser people, rooted more in ego and who cannot grasp the true teachings, expressed those teachings the only way they knew how. They used them to control peoples' minds and continue to do so today.

If everybody knew that the wisdom they seek in books and churches lies within their own minds, churches as they are currently constructed would collapse. They need to perpetuate the myth that one must worship one path or one person to be "saved".

I have found a better way.
I tell you, you are definetely going the wrong way. Jesus is the only way to salvation no matter what you believe in..it will be reveal to you anyway after your end times here on earth just hoping it will not be too late for you, for you do not know when will your end comes. Repent and turn yourself to God before it is too late for you.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:10 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,031,362 times
Dearest Believer100,
If I live in Love, what do I need to repent, you silly person.
I have met Jesus and I know quite well He is not God. He kind, wonderful, compassionate and He loves all of us equally just like our Father. God is alone, no one else can become Him. We can all be LIKE Him in the same way that our big brother Jesus did but we cannot become Him. When big brother stated in the Bible, (not word for word) "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father". What He meant was that He became LIKE God and, therfore, you have seen God. If God ever did come down from His place in Heaven, you and everyone in every single universe ever created would cease to exist.

I have nothing to repent so you need to repent for judging me for not believing the same thing that you do. I don't listen to demons because they don't exist just like the devil doesn't exist. You are your own devil so maybe you should look inside yourself and see just what it is that you're afraid of. Those "demons" that you think about are simply exmortals trying to influence people on this earth plane because they have not accepted the fact that they have passed on to the spiritual world. They come here hoping to stay who they once were by trying to influence those who live in fear and are not strong. I am very strong in my Love for God, myself and others so no exmortal can influence me to stray from my path back to our Father.
Big brother is my teacher, friend and He chose me to help the world see that He isn't God and to show people that Divine Love is the salvation. He hates being worshipped and He hates the fact that people still believe that rubbish. It is a blasphemy to worship anyone other than God. Jesus taught that Divine Love saves you from sin and that we only have one Father and all of us are brothers and sisters. That has nothing to do with the man himself. The WAY is by learning What Jesus taught and THROUGH that teaching you will get into Heaven. If you believe that a man other than God can save you than YOU are the one listening to the wrong people. He is the way by what He taught. I will not worship anyone other than God and that includes Jesus.
Pray for Divine Love to come into your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity