Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 02:35 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times

Advertisements

All beloveds threads and posts smack of Branham's ministry in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 02:43 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,391,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
All beloveds threads and posts smack of Branham's ministry in my opinion.
You reject Gods word..

Old 06-22-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
You reject Gods word..
On what basis ?

Old 06-22-2009, 03:46 PM

Beloved you obviously do not know that you have both seeds in you.

Galatians 5 verse 17

For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

This is why Jesus said to the Pharisees i know you are the seed of Abraham and with the next breathe He said you are of your Father the devil, both seeds present in them.

This is why Jesus said to Peter get behind me satan .

We all have the anti christ in us it's called the flesh.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:54 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,179,752 times
Quote:

Galatians 5 verse 17

For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

This is why Jesus said to the Pharisees i know you are the seed of Abraham and with the next breathe He said you are of your Father the devil, both seeds present in them.

pcamps, you and I see spot on.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:55 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,699,863 times
Quote:
You should base what someone says by what they say, and not what someone else says..people are different in their understandings about any given subject..
You have not explained how you think that the serpents seed got into the serpents children, you seem to think that there are physically serpent children - the link that you provided takes us to a site that you need to register at and some of us might not want to register there.

If it is not physical reproduction that spreads the "seed" and it is a spiritual thing then you seems to be mixing physical and spiritual truths together and coming up with error in my opinion and, it seems, in the opinion of others on this site. You seem to just rely on take all passages that say serpent, damnation, hell, lake of fire, damned in scripture taking them at face value and piecing them together to make a doctrine without understanding that scripture has a lot of allegories, parables, poetic writings mixed with prophetic writings.

Old 06-22-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
You have not explained how you think that the serpents seed got into the serpents children
Yes, I have given my understanding of how the serpents seed is generated into physical beings..if not here is my post again..

Yahoo! Groups

Old 06-22-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:

Galatians 5 verse 17

No, the elect are never of the seed of the devil.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
No, the elect are never of the seed of the devil.
Sorry beloved57 what is born of the flesh is flesh what is born of the spirit is spirit , here you have it again 2 seeds.

Would you like more ?

Old 06-22-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Jesus did not say to peter as he did the jews, jn 8:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do

Now peter as any child of God can be influenced by the devil, but being influenced by the devil, and ek out of the devils seed is entirely different..

So you wrongly divide the word of truth and force your own sense into scripture..thats dishonesty..deceitfulness..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity