Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 03:40 AM

4,978 posts, read 9,514,655 times

Advertisements

Why would your Loving God play mind games with you? Why wouldnt he tell you the exact information you need, so you can protect yourself?
It seems he must get some sadistic delight pulling on your chains.

If any of it is even true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2009, 03:53 AM

1,118 posts, read 4,758,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
The 11:11 is the trade mark of the Midwayers (spiritual beings who live in the material plane). They are here to help the planet to come into Heaven on Earth and will be here until that time. The reason you have received those time prompts is because you are wanted to help. Here is what it means from GB:

Getting the 11:11 PM wake-up calls, and the 11:11 AM reminder calls, tells you more about you than it does about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

1. You are genetically capable of 2-way contact with the 1,111 and other Celestials.

2. You are prepared to be guided -- Obtain information from those who measure their IQ's in the thousands.

3. You are fair in your dealings with others, and useful to the 1,111.

4. You are 'ascending' in spiritual growth.

5. I'm often told they will also need you at some distant future time, but I hardly ever get details. Getting info on the future of others is a rare thing.

6. And most important, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved.

There is nothing evil about them. They carry more love for humans than you could ever possibly imagine. They are the good guys! Now you know why I use the 1111 in my profile name.
Hello to another 11:11 person! The 11:11 has followed me for over 30 years. It can get quite intense sometimes.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:34 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adream View Post
Hello to another 11:11 person! The 11:11 has followed me for over 30 years. It can get quite intense sometimes.
Iget them ALL the time. Some days, it's one right after another and I know that on those days, they need me to do something. It usually ends up being that someone needed to have someone just be with them or listen to them and help them in thier struggles at the moment. They sure are smart fallas!!!
They do love travelling, I have found. I've only been noticing them for the past ten years. Now, GB, on the other hand, has been seeing and talking to them for over 60 years.

I apologize for derailing the thread. Back to our regularly scheduled program.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:41 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,514,655 times
Celestials? Do you have special information?

Old 06-26-2009, 01:33 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
Celestials? Do you have special information?
Celestials, Midwayers, Planetary Princes, Creator Sons, some from other planets. I get the updates from the 11:11 progresss Group and I have access to others through my ministry.

We have another Magesterial Son coming "soon". I don't know when but He is here in sprit form and will soon become Material. (I know, sounds far fetched and delusional, but it is true).

Old 06-26-2009, 08:39 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,799,459 times
I just came across this thread and all I can say is WOW!

I have seen 11:11 since I was young, mostly on clocks and always with a weird "deja vu" type of feeling associated with it. I didn't realize there were other people out there with this "affliction"

PS I was also born on the 11th, as was my father.

Old 06-26-2009, 08:48 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Maybe his watch was telling him to go to 7-11 for a slurpee
Yes 7-11 and Stop and Shop , how i miss Newport RI

Old 06-27-2009, 12:49 AM

2,949 posts, read 5,500,153 times
Reminds me of all the y2k stuff. Wish I would have copied and saved all the post I saw back then from different message boards. A lot of people were just so sure of themselves. These are probably a lot of the same people. You know who you are. You see the end in every war,every election,every mideast conflict, every threat to America,every comet passing by,every major earthquake, every weather related incident,every terrorist bombing,etc. You know who you are, but you won`t admit it.

Old 06-27-2009, 11:39 AM

589 posts, read 1,560,374 times
Could it be possible 7/11 is the prophesied Middle East war that will suddenly erupts and ends quickly resulting in the fulfillment of Isaiah 17:1?

This devastating event will plunge the World into a panic and deep depression... hence the famous European Prince will rise up to mediate between the warring parties with a 7-yrs peace covenant? By doing this, then it is confirmed he is indeed the Antichrist!

It gives me goosebumps to think if this event is to unfold this year... then it all fits perfectly into the timeline of the next Sabbath cycle 2009-2016 is Daniel's 70th Week!

2009 M.E. war in summer. 7-yrs covenant confirmed in Oct 2009... giving Israel the provision to build the third Temple in Jerusalem.

2012 Star Wormwood (Planet X) arrives into our solar system causing massive destruction on earth.

In the aftermath, the EU rulers called on the Prince to find a solution to restore order. He is given absolute global power to rule over all nations... and he decrees the use of the MARK on every person in order to buy and sell.

Early 2013, on a Sabbath day in winter, he desecrates the Temple in Jerusalem. Start of the Great Tribulation for those who refused the Mark or to worship him.

3.5 yrs later on 2016 Oct...
Feast of Trumpets - gathering of the saints (1st Resurrection and Rapture of the living elect).
Day of Atonement - Jesus Christ returns with his saints.

Old 06-27-2009, 01:51 PM

589 posts, read 1,560,374 times
Hmmm... somebody believes something bad is going to happen indeed. Two weeks ago a trader bet about $1M on the VIX call options expiring on the 3rd Friday of July. This is a crazy all-or-nothing bet the stock market will plunge in July!

"At least one trader [on Monday] placed a nearly $1 million bet that the VIX will rise above 45 by July, buying several thousand option calls. That trader won’t make money unless the VIX increases by 50 percent in a month, which would make for a volatile, and probably diving, market."

FT Alphaville » Blog Archive » Perception, reality and what the Vix tells us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity