Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 07:40 AM

1,876 posts, read 2,390,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
And you say I am deceived. Wow!
You are..

Old 07-17-2009, 08:30 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,658,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
Verna...beloved says that everyone here is deceived! The only one I really see that agrees with him is Alan Molstad. They bring no message of anything good. I don't understand how they can say that Jesus was crucified only for those who were already picked out by god! I'm not even a christian and I can see that is crazy.
Good morning DaniMae. Nope, there is nothing good about him...nothing.
Jesus loves you DaniMae, and He died on the cross for you. Don't believe anything "bedamned" says, he serves the father of lies, and anyone who agrees with him...the same holds true for him as well.
Knowing that bedamned and his followers serve Satan, remember this, whatever comes from him is to try to cause discord...Satan is using him and anyone who agrees with him to try to prevent unity. Satan is using him and anyone who agrees with him to try to cause dissention...unrest that disrupts unity. Satan is using him to try to discourage the readers..to try to deprive them of any hope, confidence or spirit...he is trying to dishearten...he is trying to hinder the readers...bedamned is a murderer...a liar...and a thief...he is here to steal, kill, and destroy...do not listen to a single word he says. It isn't even bedamned, it's the god he serves...the powers and principalities of darkness.
BUT GOD!!! HALLELUJUAH!!! BUT GOD!!! The Lord of Heavens Army will take what and "who" Satan uses for evil, and will turn it around for good!!! Satan is such an idiot...such a twit...all he is doing is making my faith stronger, because he is attempting to do exactly what the Lord has told us he would attempt to do!...it's textbook!!! And if we are strong in our faith, and if we know the holy Word of God, then we know, and are fully aware of the wiles of the devil! and we won't fall for his infectious, poisonous lies.
DaniMae, God has allowed Satan, in the form of bedamned and his followers to come on this forum to test our faith...I knew it was coming...but one is never really ready for such a thing when it does actually happen...it kinda knocks you off balance at first because you are not expecting it...but you must get your balance back...and quickly...and stand strong! This is a test to strengthen us in our faith...and it is doing exactly that, for me, and I pray for others that this is strengthening them as well, and for those who are weak in their faith, I pray that you do not believe anything that comes from this pathetic man...he is nothing...he is not Holy Spirit filled..he is fighting for his very life...and I pray to God in heaven that His will be done in us who love and believe and live for Him in truth and righteousness by and through His Holy Spirit...and DaniMae, for you and those who aren't a Christian, bedamned is not the example of Jesus Christ that a true Christian strives to be...he is not the witness of the love of Christ that a true believer exhibits...he is not who you want to become...FOR SURE!!! Every description the Word of God uses to describe a true anointed child of the Living God is exactly the opposite of what this evil man is. So please, don't listen to anything he has to say...nothing! If you have a Bible DaniMae, please pick it up and read the Gospels...Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, and I will say a prayer for you that God will speak to your heart and let you know Who Jesus really, truly is, and the message of hope He brings to the lost, unsaved sheep...the sinner.
I love you DaniMae...and everyone else out there who may be effected...bedamned's time is limited...God will only allow him to go so far, then He will cut him down, the ax of God is laid upon the root of this fruitless tree.

In Christ's love,
Verna.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:32 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,944,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Nope, there is nothing good about him...nothing.

In Christ's love,
Verna.

Old 07-17-2009, 09:59 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,884,366 times
Quote:
Good morning DaniMae. Nope, there is nothing good about him...nothing.
Jesus loves you DaniMae, and He died on the cross for you. Don't believe anything "bedamned" says, he serves the father of lies, and anyone who agrees with him...the same holds true for him as well.
Knowing that bedamned and his followers serve Satan, remember this, whatever comes from him is to try to cause discord...Satan is using him and anyone who agrees with him to try to prevent unity.
Wow.

Simply wow.

I don't know what to say.

Except that I'm pretty sure your 5-6 month stint of supposedly keeping the law just came to an obvious screeching halt.

Wow.

Thank God for the grace to cover your breaking of the commandments.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:34 AM

3,260 posts, read 6,756,429 times
I guess you never heard of "righteous indignation" You think Verna's tough try Yahushua on a bad day. I know you can recall the incident with the moneychangers in the Temple. It wasn't pretty. Nor is it when there is chastisement when needed. YHVH WILL correct us when we need it, if HE didn't it would be an indication HE didn't live us. She's just tryin to slap you into shape. Some of you are made of some pretty hard clay however and need an extra smack every now and then

Old 07-17-2009, 11:42 AM

1,413 posts, read 2,463,288 times
There is a light in all believers and Christians. Whether we disagree on some biblical interpretation, there is a love of Christ and a light in all of us.

Beloved, I have not seen any "light" in your posts at all. Your beliefs are unbiblical, your views of the gospel are distorted. Christ's message is not shining through anything you have written. Strongholds in pride are clearly evident.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
I guess you never heard of "righteous indignation" You think Verna's tough try Yahushua on a bad day. I know you can recall the incident with the moneychangers in the Temple. It wasn't pretty. Nor is it when there is chastisement when needed. YHVH WILL correct us when we need it, if HE didn't it would be an indication HE didn't live us. She's just tryin to slap you into shape. Some of you are made of some pretty hard clay however and need an extra smack every now and then
I love you dcisive.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesigns64 View Post
There is a light in all believers and Christians. Whether we disagree on some biblical interpretation, there is a love of Christ and a light in all of us.

Beloved, I have not seen any "light" in your posts at all. Your beliefs are unbiblical, your views of the gospel are distorted. Christ's message is not shining through anything you have written. Strongholds in pride are clearly evident.
You see clearly. I love you lifesigns.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:51 AM

1,413 posts, read 2,463,288 times
Quote:
You see clearly. I love you lifesigns.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:33 PM

7,784 posts, read 14,884,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
Yeah, Verna's bore false witness against believers here and even against her own pastor(Commandment #9), she's just aired her hatred for another human even calling them nasty names like 'bedamned' (Commandment 6-hatred is murder per Jesus), she posts on Sundays (Commandment 4), and Lord know what else and all the while she wants to show us where we're breaking the law and holding herself up as being able to keep the commandments. If that's righteous indignation, I'm Harold Kupp.

I'm sorry, but the law was flawed and the only law we are under now is Christ. The standards were raised by Jesus regarding keeping the law (ie hate = murder, lust = adultery) and it's only by Jesus' blood that we can be saved. I honestly think this hammering over the head with law brings dishonor to Christ's sacrifice and brings condemnation not found in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1).

As a side note: You said 'try Yahushua on a bad day'.....do you have such a misunderstanding of God that you think He is effected by mood swings like you and I? Do you even know the God you speak so coyly of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity