Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2021, 09:14 AM

23,335 posts, read 10,631,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus0 View Post
Kind of brings to mind Christ's own words:

Matthew 26

63But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
64Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Jesus is not stating this to the 21st century but directly to the high priest and the sanhedrin that they would see Him coming on the clouds of heaven.

Jesus must have been wrong in his statement if the Sanhedrin did not witness His return.

Heads up, only mods can post in red, jus saying.

Jesus comes in the cloud of witnesses, inside people.
Jesus also said not to go looking here nor there for the kingdom of heaven will not come by sight, the kingdom of heaven is within.

If Jesus comes as the lightning, the lightning comes to the inner man of the east, and its brightness of it's coming is so brilliant that it will be seen all the way through the outer man of the west.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-24-2021 at 09:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2021, 09:22 AM

I havent researched it but it would seem an appropriate name to call a stone, this would have been known to the Romans.

The beams and stones of the temple speak to each other, and all the stones represent sons, and the cornerstone the Messiah.

We are literally taught that we are each a stone.

Habakkuk
For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it.

Old 10-02-2021, 06:15 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,020,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychohmike View Post
The passage at issue, as translated from Book 5, Chapter 6 of Josephus' Jewish Wars Greek text by William Whiston, reads as follows:

"...Now, the stones that were cast [by the Roman catapults during the siege of Jerusalem] were of the weight of a talent, and were carried two furlongs and farther. ...As for the Jews, they at first watched the coming of the stone, for it was of a white color, and could therefore not only be perceived by the great noise it made, but could be seen also before it came by its brightness; accordingly the watchmen that sat upon the towers gave them [the Jewish rebels] notice when the engine was let go, and the stone came from it, and cried aloud in their own country language, "THE SON COMETH:" so those that were in its way stood off, and threw themselves down upon the ground: by which means, and by their thus guarding themselves, the stone fell down and did them no harm. But the Romans contrived how to prevent that by blacking the stone, [an effective action by the Romans] who then could aim at them with success, when the stone was not discerned beforehand, as it had been till then; and so they destroyed many of them at one blow."

What do we do with this first century eye witness testimony. The Jews that were witnessing the destruction of Jerusalem cried alout..."The Son Cometh!!!"

Guess that settles the whole Preterist vs. Futurist argument.

Did you know that the Son is coming again Mike?

Old 10-02-2021, 01:09 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,492,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
Did you know that was posted in 2010, or do you just like to hear yourself talk?

Old 10-02-2021, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Stay tuned Michael, as he will come again. How happy we will be when Rev 22: 20 is fulfilled, but for now all we can do is say it: Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.
Highway, Revelation tells you quite clearly that you are the one who has to fulfill all the prophesies in Revelation and that is why the son comes quickly.

You are reading about how the 3 books come out on Rosh Hashanah, the day everyone is sealed unto 3 different kingdoms.

On Rosh Hashanah, thrones are set in place to judge all Gentiles, and all Gentiles are standing without the Temple, and the temple became a city, those who are without the city are standing in the court of Gentiles that stands without the temple. The court is not is not.the actual temple, the temple proper are 2 sections , and.the higher Zoe kingdom are the.people who had become priests through study and their love for.the commandments of God.

Do you know how many times Revelation is factually telling you that the time is at hand? How many times it is telling you that the son cometh quickly?

Revelation is showing you a 7 year covenant, and it was specifically written to Gentiles becoming Jews. That same 7 year covenant that Daniel talks about, the same 7 year covenant shown in becoming a servant to God.

That 7 year covenant drastically changes in the middle of it being a week, the sacrifices are cut iff in the middle of that week.

You are the dead Gentiles RACING THROUGH THOSE 7 SEALS OF DEATH BEING TAKEN AWAY ONE BY ONE.

You have to sow your own barley and harvest your own wheat, you are the one who has to progressively walk in your own 3 progressive harvest being clothed as you are in 7 linen seals of death as you are in a cocoon trying to be released as a brand new creature when you go from a Gentile to a Jew

Each one of those 144,000 saints all kept the commandments and they LOVED THE COMMANDMENTS.

You are reading a book how a Gentiles comes to the end of his own wheat harvest, the very day that the tare is taken from you, and this is the death we should all be racing to.

Highway, if you arent racing through that 7 year covenant in order to get to the.oil and wine harvest, then the son will never come at all until the day you die and then its Rosh Hashanah in your death being cut in half and divided upon death.

Revelation keeps taken you back to the temple SHOWING you what happens when you get to Rosh Hashanah, what happens in those ten days to Yom Kippur, then what happens on Yom Kippur, Tabernacles, Hashanah Rabah, and Shemini Atzeret.

It takes you to the temple's comings and goings over and over again.

You want to talk about Revelation 22, and you are reading of Jewish holy days Highway, you are given the perspective view of what is said and done in the high holy days of the fall.

Revelation 22

And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Without the city are Gentiles who reject the religion Jesus walked in, they are in the court without the city
because they didnt become Israel because like most Christian's, they have no law, and they have a different worship system opposed to the worship system of Jews, and Christ, and THE WHOLE POINT is to become one with Jews walking in the same religion as Christ, Christian's reject the religion of Christ.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-02-2021 at 02:06 PM..

Old 10-03-2021, 05:54 AM

Quote:

Why was it on the first page then sir? I only comment on posts directed to me or what is on the first page.

Old 10-03-2021, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Highway, Revelation tells you quite clearly that you are the one who has to fulfill all the prophesies in Revelation and that is why the son comes quickly.

You are reading about how the 3 books come out on Rosh Hashanah, the day everyone is sealed unto 3 different kingdoms.

On Rosh Hashanah, thrones are set in place to judge all Gentiles, and all Gentiles are standing without the Temple, and the temple became a city, those who are without the city are standing in the court of Gentiles that stands without the temple. The court is not is not.the actual temple, the temple proper are 2 sections , and.the higher Zoe kingdom are the.people who had become priests through study and their love for.the commandments of God.

Do you know how many times Revelation is factually telling you that the time is at hand? How many times it is telling you that the son cometh quickly?

Revelation is showing you a 7 year covenant, and it was specifically written to Gentiles becoming Jews. That same 7 year covenant that Daniel talks about, the same 7 year covenant shown in becoming a servant to God.

That 7 year covenant drastically changes in the middle of it being a week, the sacrifices are cut iff in the middle of that week.

You are the dead Gentiles RACING THROUGH THOSE 7 SEALS OF DEATH BEING TAKEN AWAY ONE BY ONE.

You have to sow your own barley and harvest your own wheat, you are the one who has to progressively walk in your own 3 progressive harvest being clothed as you are in 7 linen seals of death as you are in a cocoon trying to be released as a brand new creature when you go from a Gentile to a Jew

Each one of those 144,000 saints all kept the commandments and they LOVED THE COMMANDMENTS.

You are reading a book how a Gentiles comes to the end of his own wheat harvest, the very day that the tare is taken from you, and this is the death we should all be racing to.

Highway, if you arent racing through that 7 year covenant in order to get to the.oil and wine harvest, then the son will never come at all until the day you die and then its Rosh Hashanah in your death being cut in half and divided upon death.

Revelation keeps taken you back to the temple SHOWING you what happens when you get to Rosh Hashanah, what happens in those ten days to Yom Kippur, then what happens on Yom Kippur, Tabernacles, Hashanah Rabah, and Shemini Atzeret.

It takes you to the temple's comings and goings over and over again.

You want to talk about Revelation 22, and you are reading of Jewish holy days Highway, you are given the perspective view of what is said and done in the high holy days of the fall.

Revelation 22

And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Without the city are Gentiles who reject the religion Jesus walked in, they are in the court without the city
because they didnt become Israel because like most Christian's, they have no law, and they have a different worship system opposed to the worship system of Jews, and Christ, and THE WHOLE POINT is to become one with Jews walking in the same religion as Christ, Christian's reject the religion of Christ.

Thanks for the elevated status sir, but I am afraid you are quite in error, while I might do it if I had the power, I have not been given the power of resurrection, so hell will be emptied when Jesus the one who has been given the keys to life or death empties it, not I.

Old 10-03-2021, 11:22 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,492,265 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Did you know that was posted in 2010, or do you just like to hear yourself talk?
Quote:
Why was it on the first page then sir? I only comment on posts directed to me or what is on the first page.
02-15-2010, 09:52 PM - the original post was over 10 years ago, which you responded to on 09-22-2021, 06:45 AM - and again yesterday? DUH!

Old 10-03-2021, 02:23 PM

11,987 posts, read 3,807,445 times
Quote:
The first page always has the oldest posts on it - before you reply to a post look at the date which is always on the top left of each post

** 02-16-2010, 05:52 PM was the date of the post you replied to

You have been told this previously, do you have memory problems? I’m not criticising but it would help us understand

Old 10-04-2021, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
The first page always has the oldest posts on it - before you reply to a post look at the date which is always on the top left of each post

** 02-16-2010, 05:52 PM was the date of the post you replied to

You have been told this previously, do you have memory problems? I’m not criticising but it would help us understand

Get serious Kat, the latest posts are on the first page, perhaps you have a different setting. I seriously doubt you go several hundred pages in to search for the latest posts, isn't that true?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity