Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 01:30 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,441,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
is it now? I don't know what to say or what to think. I mean this is absolutely insane. Chili marks the 3rd earthquake to occur this year alone! There was haiti first (my father's relatives died in this quake), there was china, and now there is chili. And some aftershocks and tsunami's are under way to hit asian countries as well. I just don't know anymore. I've been looking at the state of the world and the things that have been happening and the way people have been acting and i am just in total shock. In the back of my mind i am thinking, ok, let's not jump to fanatics and say the world is ending. I mean come on. But honestly, i have no idea anymore. Things i didn't think could happen are happening. Random things like the hollywood industry with their illuminati crap and haitians (my own people) asking help from the devil again, and people becoming hyper-sexual than ever before, human branding, etc etc. I'm just at a loss of where and how everything went haywire in the world in a little over 10 years.

You don't need anyone's approval to believe the things of God! You know the truth, stick to it...you understand? All these thing have been foretold, all of it. Now that it is coming to past in our lifetime......now is not the time to second guess my friend.

Why not our lifetime? How much longer do we need? Really? Should He continue on in mercy and NOT execute judgment? When He Himself says it will be so? How much time do we need? God's will, it WILL be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.......ready or not, He COMETH!...................FINAL ANSWER!!

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 02-27-2010 at 01:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2010, 01:35 PM

265 posts, read 615,547 times
we are not called to be STORM WATCHERS, we are called to keep our eyes on HIM. when you focus right you won't get that SINKING feeling. {smiling at you} foooocuuuus {pointing upwards}.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:38 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,945,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
I refuse to give the enemy credit for my Father's world. To think that He has in any way lost control of these events is to think wrongly about our God.
I don't give the devil credit for weather patterns or earthquakes, but he gets all the blame for the degraded morality of mankind. Jesus alluded to the days of Noah and Lot for this end-time generation.

With that said, if Adam and Eve would have stayed in God's love, then this world would have never know calamities like earthquakes and natural disasters.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Is it now? I don't know what to say or what to think. I mean this is absolutely insane. Chili marks the 3rd earthquake to occur this year alone! There was Haiti first (my father's relatives died in this quake), there was China, and now there is Chili. And some aftershocks and tsunami's are under way to hit Asian countries as well. I just don't know anymore. I've been looking at the state of the world and the things that have been happening and the way people have been acting and I am just in total shock. In the back of my mind I am thinking, ok, let's not jump to fanatics and say the world is ending. I mean come on. But honestly, I have no idea anymore. Things I didn't think could happen are happening. Random things like The Hollywood Industry with their illuminati crap and Haitians (my own people) asking help from the devil AGAIN, and people becoming hyper-sexual than ever before, human branding, etc etc. I'm just at a loss of where and how everything went haywire in the world in a little over 10 years.

we are not called to be STORM WATCHERS, we are called to keep our eyes on HIM.

when you focus correctly you won't get that SINKING feeling.
nooow foooocuuuus {pointing upwards}.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal-sea View Post
we are not called to be STORM WATCHERS, we are called to keep our eyes on HIM. when you focus right you won't get that SINKING feeling. {smiling at you} foooocuuuus {pointing upwards}.

We are not ALL called to be STORM WATCHERS.......................

That might work for you yet, we are all called to be WATCHMEN/WOMEN, yes? And we get our order's from the ONE and THE SAME, yes? Yours may be to watch the sky, another the seas, and yet another the storms, yes?

Yet, when it's all said and done, we remain at our post, stand front and center, till we, ourselves are called, Amen?

To God be the Glory, eh?

Old 02-27-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
That might work for you.....yet, we are all called to be WATCHMEN/WOMEN, yes? And we get our order's from the ONE and THE SAME, yes? Yours may be to watch the sky, another the seas, and yet another the storms, yes?

Yet, when it's all said and done, we remain at our post, stand front and center, till we, ourselves are called, Amen?

To God be the Glory, eh?

that's not what Jesus told Peter....

if you're sinking then your focus is off no matter what you are watching. Watchmen ON THE WALL, as in high up enough to see in the distance and not watching around ones feet.

that's all

Old 02-27-2010, 01:48 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,181,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
I don't give the devil credit for weather patterns or earthquakes, but he gets all the blame for the degraded morality of mankind. Jesus alluded to the days of Noah and Lot for this end-time generation.
It was/is the waves that cause men to sink - the pure in heart (undivided, without mixture) will see God, and His kingdom authority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
With that said, if Adam and Eve would have stayed in God's love, then this world would have never know calamities like earthquakes and natural disasters.
You're getting into another area many don't understand - they never "left God's love" - and His plan is still being unfolded for Adam and his descendents.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:48 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Is it now? I don't know what to say or what to think. I mean this is absolutely insane. Chili marks the 3rd earthquake to occur this year alone! There was Haiti first (my father's relatives died in this quake), there was China, and now there is Chili. And some aftershocks and tsunami's are under way to hit Asian countries as well. I just don't know anymore. I've been looking at the state of the world and the things that have been happening and the way people have been acting and I am just in total shock. In the back of my mind I am thinking, ok, let's not jump to fanatics and say the world is ending. I mean come on. But honestly, I have no idea anymore. Things I didn't think could happen are happening. Random things like The Hollywood Industry with their illuminati crap and Haitians (my own people) asking help from the devil AGAIN, and people becoming hyper-sexual than ever before, human branding, etc etc. I'm just at a loss of where and how everything went haywire in the world in a little over 10 years.
It is spelt Chile not Chili...Chile is a country Chili is a food...

Old 02-27-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
It was/is the waves that cause men to sink - the pure in heart (undivided, without mixture) will see God, and His kingdom authority.

You're getting into another area many don't understand - they never "left God's love" - and His plan is still being unfolded for Adam and his descendents.

I so like the way you explained BOTH.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal-sea View Post
that's not what Jesus told Peter....

if you're sinking then your focus is off no matter what you are watching. Watchmen ON THE WALL, as in high up enough to see in the distance and not watching around ones feet.

that's all
But who told you we're sinking? Who? Do you not know what a day of rejoicing that will be? When we all see Jesus? There is some sadness no doubt, for the one's who don't place their trust in Jesus Christ, yes, but that is the SOLE reason why we continue on day after day, after day, reaching out to the lost, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!

That does'nt mean we off our post, who told YOU that? You're wrong! WE take our order's from the Most High! And if that means I sink while trying to SAVE YOU, I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT, WITHOUT-A-DOUBT- HE LIVES, so I shall too, live again!

Do you not understand? It's not about me, but you, and them, and those...that still need Christ? How difficult is it to understand that?

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 02-27-2010 at 02:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity