Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 04:20 PM

178 posts, read 419,481 times

Advertisements

anywhere thats not touching the water besides maybe chicago
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2012, 06:03 PM

1,068 posts, read 1,429,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knke0204 View Post
Hippy-liberals just need to get off their butts, work and quit crying about not being a billionaires. Get on your grind and become one yourself. Coporations don't grant me minimum wage jobs. My job requires skill. Skills that I have obtained from experience and hard work(which is a skill). I'm also Christian, and it's in my belief that marriage is for a man and woman. It says so in my bible. You ever-loving cutesie libs wouldn't chastise Muslims and their "Stone-Age" way of thinking would you?
Way to post in the wrong thread! Maybe use the scribblings, err "wisdom" of those literate barbaric tribesmen to supernaturally guide you to the right one.

Back on topic, Utah may be flyover country for many, at least as far as those who are seeking city life, but this post reminded me it is home to a very uniquely American religion and culture that comes with it. And of course, a good number of ex-Mormons who wear their rebellion on their sleeve (likely in tattoo form).

Old 11-23-2012, 07:59 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Hippy-liberals just need to get off their butts, work and quit crying about not being a billionaires. Get on your grind and become one yourself. Coporations don't grant me minimum wage jobs. My job requires skill. Skills that I have obtained from experience and hard work(which is a skill). I'm also Christian, and it's in my belief that marriage is for a man and woman. It says so in my bible. You ever-loving cutesie libs wouldn't chastise Muslims and their "Stone-Age" way of thinking would you?
dam straight! and them pot smokin' Buddhist telemarketers calling me at all hours of the night trying to get me to buy time share condos in Cancun! oh btw, could you add Springfield (all of 'em) to this list as well? thank you

Old 11-23-2012, 08:01 PM

26,420 posts, read 46,591,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardofozboy View Post
Kansas?
Yes, the state that most people try to leave if they are able to..

Old 11-23-2012, 08:33 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,987,904 times
Quote:
It's always nice to have some comedy relief sprinkled in with the relevant comments.

Old 11-23-2012, 08:34 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardofozboy View Post
Kansas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
Yes, the state that most people try to leave if they are able to..

one sociopathic, juvenile delinquent trollop and her rat bastard mutt high tail it out of there (killing an innocent wicken to cover their tracks). Then offers up her "picnic basket" to a bunch of midgets for a one-way, bus ticket to the big city and all of a sudden it's a mass exodus...sure...buddy

Old 11-25-2012, 09:57 AM

3,463 posts, read 5,661,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
one sociopathic, juvenile delinquent trollop and her rat bastard mutt high tail it out of there (killing an innocent wicken to cover their tracks). Then offers up her "picnic basket" to a bunch of midgets for a one-way, bus ticket to the big city and all of a sudden it's a mass exodus...sure...buddy
Rat bastards, wicans and midgets in one post ?!?!?!
Im sorry I cant rep you more than once

Old 11-25-2012, 01:30 PM

3,892 posts, read 5,515,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergenboy View Post
anywhere thats not touching the water besides maybe chicago
-1 for Ignorance.
Why are threads like this even up?
there is no such thing as Flyover country. the Coasters say it cause their minds are to small and their lifestyles are so addicted to concrete wastelands they wont even dare visit other areas of the country.
Threads like this are beyond annoying and offensive and just filled with ignorance and lies.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:18 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,574,629 times
Anyplace located between the two coasts is "Fly Over Country". Any city not located directly on the coast of an ocean is a "Fly Over City".

Old 11-27-2012, 12:23 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, but did you get lost on your way to the Politics and Controversies forum? Over there, your post is basically the response to everything....

Last edited by Deezus; 11-27-2012 at 12:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City