Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2009, 03:28 AM

674 posts, read 1,813,668 times

Advertisements

Alot of the Weed in the country is still coming through Miami through Dominican connections and making its way up to Washington Heights were that one neighborhood basically FLOODS the Northeast with High Quality Marijuana.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:17 AM

815 posts, read 2,136,982 times
[quote=lugger;10449825]
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post

Don't listen to Jay-Z. Listen to D-Block

Yo, I know you listen to way to much Pall Wall and them other southern Boys!!!

I told ya'll my man stayed in Houston and said prices is crazy out thier and Quaility is whack!!!

He told me you got to go far as hell to even find the hood to find a bag of trees.

I know their got to be cool cats in Texas but some of you country boys need to loose your tounge or have it snatched " Jersey is all about street"

As spread out as Texas is ain't know way you kids got sets everywhere

Ya'll some funny style cats!!! Don't play that in Jersey.

Actually I said that but for some reason it said someone else. But anyway homie I'm not talking about small nickel bags of weed. I'm talking about large kilo sized quantities of real drugs like cocaine, of which I know you all in NYC are paying upwards of 28K on the cheap end and 40K on the high end. And like I said before you can get a kilo of cocaine for less than 20K in Texas. And Im not from Texas, Im from Soutwest Atlanta and the prices here are not as cheap as Texas, but they are a whole lot cheaper then NYC. Its simple econ dude, the farther the product is from its source the more expensive it will be. And NYC has very good quality weed thats been established already, much better than the crap we have down here.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugger View Post
People from New York, New Jersey, and Philly have been taking drugs down south and making a killing selling it for higher prices for years this is nothing knew

Its not just simple economics just beacasue it closer to the source. This dose not determine all of the cost.

Its mostly about what the dealer payed for it thats going to determine what he's selling it for.

Also it depends on how many other drugs dealers are on your set clocking. How many dealers and what price they are selling the drugs for.

In the Northeast New York is a great example their are thousands of drug dealers alot of them on one set. So your price that your sligging your drugs at has to be pretty good for your customer, because if not and the quality is no good he's just going to the next dealer.

But if your moving weight you can't be standing on the corner, you got workers working for you. If your making $

They grow weed and make plenty of drugs in New York itself, plus it comes in from our ports like Newark in Jersey and the docks in Brooklyn and Manhattan, Philly ports to. The DEA and other local and national law enforcement agency are always checking ships with dogs and equipment in these ports. Since 911 these same law Enforcement Agency are now always looking for bomb making material, nuclear or biological weapons material to prevent a another terriost attack. But they find more drugs than anything. I should know I was a Doc Worker!!!!

If I am a shot caller why would I pay someone to bring drugs form Mexico ship it across the border to Texas and then to the Northeast like New York. Thats going to cost way to much. If anything I'm getten my drugs from the carribean Islands or south america like cloumbia my connects maybe could sail them into a Northeast port on a ship. Or maybe Forida i could see that its a straight ride to New York, their is a highway in Georgia where the police always pull over cars with New York and New Jersey licence plates because they think they are bringing drugs from the Northeast to Florida,my friend was pulled over and they asked to check his car, but why Texas?

Texas dosen't supply New York drugs if anything New York supplies you.

Some of you don't know what the hell your talking about.
Some of you do!!!!

There is no simple econcomics in selling drugs. Especially if your dealing with harden criminals.

You have no idea what your talking about, the Caribbean stopped being a major pipeline back in the early 90's. You watch to much TV. The Sinola and Gulf Cartels from Mexico supply almost the entire country now, and they use Houston, Dallas, LA , and Atlanta as their hubs. Go do some online research, look it up for yourself. The days of the Cartels from Columbia working with Jamaicans and Cubans and smuggling drugs up thru FLA and up the east coast are over. I got a friend doing 6 right now in the Williamsburg Fed in SC for going to Texas every other week with a conversion van, loading it up with "goodies" and then driving up I-85 to I-95 and serving dealers from VA up to NJ. When BMF was popping there were dealers coming to Atlanta from as far away as Ohio and Rhode Island to cop work, it wasn't the other way around. Your whole argument is based on what you think you know, and Im telling you that kilo's of cocaine go for almost twice up top what they go for down south. Now why in the world would we go up there and cop from you all, when we can stay down here and get it for less? Step past all the street talk and just think in terms of simple economics

Old 08-26-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
Texas:

[SIZE=-2] 2008 Federal Drug Seizures[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Cocaine: 9,487.6 kgs.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Heroin: 141.6kgs.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Methamphetamine: 783.6 kgs.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Marijuana: 570,793.1 kgs.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Hashish: 0.5 kgs.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] MDMA: 0.0 kgs./69,341 du [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Meth Lab Incidents: 112 (DEA, state, and local)[/SIZE]

New York:

[SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]2008 Federal Drug Seizures
Cocaine: 1,481.1 kgs.
Heroin: 279.3 kgs
Methamphetamine: 7.1 kgs.
Marijuana: 2,820.7 kgs.
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Hashish: 79.3 kgs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] MDMA: 0.6 kgs/159,831 du [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Methamphetamine Laboratories: 9 (DEA, state, and local)[/SIZE]

That right there pretty much shuts down their entire argument, and person with a half a brain could look at that and know that Texas just off the sheer volume of the drugs would have cheaper prices than New York. LOL @ these NYC dudes thinking they supply the whole country. Like I said yall need to stop listening to Jay-Z, its just music, its not real life

Old 08-26-2009, 08:40 AM

24 posts, read 50,859 times
Quote:
That right there pretty much shuts down their entire argument, and person with a half a brain could look at that and know that Texas just off the sheer volume of the drugs would have cheaper prices than New York. LOL @ these NYC dudes thinking they supply the whole country. Like I said yall need to stop listening to Jay-Z, its just music, its not real life

To them its GOD talking. They wrap their entire lives around trying to be the guy in the music video. They shun manhood like its the plague.

These cheap dime a dozen TeleThuggies make NY/NJ look bad and they dont even realize it.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
You ain't never been to the Northeast

We say:

be easy
stay low
one
Holla
Peace ( they say that everywhere)
alot of other stuff

For real man your street "young Michael Jackson" I hope you ain't claiming that maybe your a good dancer or something but not street!!!

I know you ain't been to the Northeast!!!!

Oh yeah I'm In Jersey

I don't know where your from, but I don't think its the south, everybody I met from the south, Knows how Jersey, NY , Philly gets down!!!!

Your not a southern wana be are you?, although I never met anybody like that.

Yeah your right, Ive never been to the northeast . I just lived in N.E. DC for 3 years, MD for 1 year. And my moms is from Philly so I just so happen to go visit my fam a couple of times a year, along with my auntie and cousins who live in Brooklyn

Old 08-26-2009, 08:49 AM

Quote:
You ain't never been to the Northeast

We say:

be easy
stay low
one
Holla
Peace ( they say that everywhere)
alot of other stuff

For real man your street "young Michael Jackson" I hope you ain't claiming that maybe your a good dancer or something but not street!!!

I know you ain't been to the Northeast!!!!

Oh yeah I'm In Jersey

I don't know where your from, but I don't think its the south, everybody I met from the south, Knows how Jersey, NY , Philly gets down!!!!

Your not a southern wana be are you?, although I never met anybody like that.

And dont get it twisted bruh, Im str8 Zone 4 Campbellton Rd Southwest Atlanta. And sorry bruh, here in the A we respect the "real" east coast cities like Baltimore, Philly, and DC. We always call dudes from NYC showtime Apollo type cats cuz yall more Hollywood than Brad Pitt. Bunch of actors

Old 08-26-2009, 08:57 AM

24 posts, read 50,859 times
Quote:
And dont get it twisted bruh, Im str8 Zone 4 Campbellton Rd Southwest Atlanta. And sorry bruh, here in the A we respect the "real" east coast cities like Baltimore, Philly, and DC. We always call dudes from NYC showtime Apollo type cats cuz yall more Hollywood than Brad Pitt. Bunch of actors

Im SURE you have seen these ignorant posturing fraudulent NY?NJ types get their arse busted time and time again in ATL. Its like a right of freshman/fall initiation at most every HBCU and military boot camp in America.

They come in trying to re-invent themselves with some lines from some rap video and a face nickkkneame like Knowledge or Sincere and get put on the spot and have the sheet pulled off of them.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StOrM666 View Post
Im SURE you have seen these ignorant posturing fraudulent NY?NJ types get their arse busted time and time again in ATL. Its like a right of freshman/fall initiation at most every HBCU and military boot camp in America.

They come in trying to re-invent themselves with some lines from some rap video and a face nickkkneame like Knowledge or Sincere and get put on the spot and have the sheet pulled off of them.

LOL, I went to Washington High right around the corner from the AUC so Im quite familiar with those types! I have plenty of stories, some personal like my cousin from Brooklyn who came down here to go to Morehouse. One morning he walked up to the West End Mall to get some Jordans that were coming out, on his way to the mall he walked by Harris Homes that used to be right across the street from the AUC and some goons robbed him and made him walk back to his dorm in his boxers. He then showed up at my house crying asking my mom to buy him a plane ticket so he could go home. He never came back to Morehoue and he never enrolled in another college elsewhere either. Now he is just another bum in East NY. Or the girl from New Jersey who went to Clark AU who got her car stolen by some little kids from University Homes on the other side of the AUC. She got her boyfriend who also went to Clark to I guess try and go over there to get her car back. Long story short the two of them both ended up shot and killed by some 14 year old kids. I also saw it first hand when I went to Howard in DC, those cats from NYC would talk all slick on campus, but unless they had a car, they wouldnt dare go off campus in groups less than 4. The school actually told them to be mindful of where they went to because the goons in DC take extra pleasure in picking off NYC people. I remember going to a couple of go-gos and seeing dudes get jumped on just for wearing Yankee hats, and one time this poor kid was getting his arse whooped by some DC cats from Sursum Corda and I will never forget him yelling out "Im not even from NYC, Im just wearing the hat!" They didnt care though, by that time they were to busy trying to throw him threw a window

Old 08-26-2009, 09:35 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,206,894 times
Quote:
LOL, I went to Washington High right around the corner from the AUC so Im quite familiar with those types! I have plenty of stories, some personal like my cousin from Brooklyn who came down here to go to Morehouse. One morning he walked up to the West End Mall to get some Jordans that were coming out, on his way to the mall he walked by Harris Homes that used to be right across the street from the AUC and some goons robbed him and made him walk back to his dorm in his boxers. He then showed up at my house crying asking my mom to buy him a plane ticket so he could go home. He never came back to Morehoue and he never enrolled in another college elsewhere either. Now he is just another bum in East NY. Or the girl from New Jersey who went to Clark AU who got her car stolen by some little kids from University Homes on the other side of the AUC. She got her boyfriend who also went to Clark to I guess try and go over there to get her car back. Long story short the two of them both ended up shot and killed by some 14 year old kids. I also saw it first hand when I went to Howard in DC, those cats from NYC would talk all slick on campus, but unless they had a car, they wouldnt dare go off campus in groups less than 4. The school actually told them to be mindful of where they went to because the goons in DC take extra pleasure in picking off NYC people. I remember going to a couple of go-gos and seeing dudes get jumped on just for wearing Yankee hats
It's the same like that in Houston. We had one dude from NYC come here trying to act hard and talk down on Texas, he got straight clowned and beat. Dropped out of school and never saw him again. That whole "Southern women love New Yorkers" is BS. Southern women hate that whole tough im better than you act and will hurt your feelings quick if you approach them with that stuff.

Another dude from Philly started selling drugs around campus (Texas Southern) and decided to expand out the campus and ended up getting beat and robbed. They told him that if they ever saw him around Houston again, he was dead.

Trust me, when fools from the NE come around here; They are literally shocked and amazed by how easy and cheap drugs are to get around here. The smell of weed is very strong in lots of parts in Houston; hell you can find bags of weed all over the place. People think drugs and crack is bad in the NE; It is insane in the south.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City