Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2009, 12:46 AM

11,326 posts, read 20,328,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
The Border towns of Texas are no joke, look up the movie Bordertown.

Drugs and weapons are brought over the borders into our state everyday. The drugs and weapons you guys are now getting; we been having.

NYers feel the need to put on a act and act hard. Texans don't. That is pretty much the difference between the two. Besides, New Orleans people make NYers look super nice.

Crime in Texas is more spread out than being centralized in one area.

The whole "Brain out the head" Just 2 years ago my cousin was shot in the head three times with his brains splatter all over the sidewalk. I didn't go see it because I didn't want to, but his own daughter and sister saw him lying there.
Wow, i'm sorry for your loss .

NYers don't try to act hard though that's what people realize, hood NYers are so used to the drama that they just ready for whatever and it comes off as being hard.

NYers and New Orleanians are both crazy lol, they don't react outta fear they just do it.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:47 AM

14,256 posts, read 26,937,981 times
Your boy may have been live in Houston, but that dosen't mean much, I've been to Philly, Jersey, NYC, never been shot at. That dosen't mean there safe. Same with Houston, just cuz your friend feels safe there does not mean squat. The homicides don't lie.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:47 AM

223 posts, read 829,252 times
Default Jersey got it all

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
We got Mexican cartels, that control the drug flow TO New York. Same with FL and the carribean cartels. TX and FL are worse.

New York rides with New Jersey first of all. (not all the time but alot of times) New York got cartels too the carribean cartels have been active in New York for years

Alot of puerto ricans, Domincains, Cubans, Jamicans, all over New York City the Carribean is only a 3 to 4 hour plane ride. Most of these people for the carribean settlted in New York in the 1960's not Texas.

New York sends drugs to all over the country Texas too plenty of shipments of cocaine and dope come threw Newark ports and Manhattan and Brookyln docs and shipyards.

Drugs are cheaper in New York you can buy drugs in the NYC, and go to Texas and Florida and sell them for a lot higher prices.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugger View Post
New York rides with New Jersey first of all. (not all the time but alot of times) New York got cartels too the carribean cartels have been active in New York for years

Alot of puerto ricans, Domincains, Cubans, Jamicans, all over New York City the Carribean is only a 3 to 4 hour plane ride. Most of these people for the carribean settlted in New York in the 1960's not Texas.

New York sends drugs to all over the country Texas too plenty of shipments of cocaine and dope come threw Newark ports and Manhattan and Brookyln docs and shipyards.

Drugs are cheaper in New York you can buy drugs in the NYC, and go to Texas and Florida and sell them for a lot higher prices.
The gun laws in FL and TX are alot more relaxed then they are in NY and NJ. Alot easier to buy choppers in FL and TX then it is in NY. They don't call FL the gunshine state for nothing.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:52 AM

I agree with JLuke crime in TX isn't centralized like it is in NY, in TX it's across large metros across the state.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:53 AM

Everything you've seen in NY, has been going down in FL and TX.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:55 AM

Default You wasn't putten work in!!!

Quote:
Your boy may have been live in Houston, but that dosen't mean much, I've been to Philly, Jersey, NYC, never been shot at. That dosen't mean there safe. Same with Houston, just cuz your friend feels safe there does not mean squat. The homicides don't lie.
I know you wasn't putten your share of work in the HOOD!!!!
In Jersey, New York , or Philly.

i can't name the streets off the top of my head, but my boy's cousin be banging in Houston. My homie put his work in while he was in Houston.
Nothing happen to him and he was on that New York state of mind down in Texas.

He told me the weed and other drugs ain't even that good down their and mad expensive alot cheaper in the Northeast like New York!!!!
If drugs down their cost alot you must not have a big supply probably more demand!!!

Old 08-24-2009, 12:59 AM

Default Do you know what would happen!!!!

Quote:
The gun laws in FL and TX are alot more relaxed then they are in NY and NJ. Alot easier to buy choppers in FL and TX then it is in NY. They don't call FL the gunshine state for nothing.

Thank god guns is hard to get in the Northeast

Do you know what would happen if New York, New Jersey, and Philly had relaxed gun laws it would be like Vietnam

That would be stupid to do up in the Norteast!!!!
If anything make the gun laws more strict!!!!

Texas and Florida can't be that bad if it so easy to get a gun. All bad cities and states have strict gun laws!!!!

Because it make sense!!!!

Old 08-24-2009, 01:01 AM

Quote:
I know you wasn't putten your share of work in the HOOD!!!!
In Jersey, New York , or Philly.

i can't name the streets off the top of my head, but my boy's cousin be banging in Houston. My homie put his work in while he was in Houston.
Nothing happen to him and he was on that New York state of mind down in Texas.

He told me the weed and other drugs ain't even that good down their and mad expensive alot cheaper in the Northeast like New York!!!!
If drugs down their cost alot you must not have a big supply probably more demand!!!
Maybe there better quality down there.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:02 AM

11,326 posts, read 20,328,314 times
Quote:
Thank god guns is hard to get in the Northeast

Do you know what would happen if New York, New Jersey, and Philly had relaxed gun laws it would be like Vietnam

That would be stupid to do up in the Norteast!!!!
If anything make the gun laws more strict!!!!

Texas and Florida can't be that bad if it so easy to get a gun. All bad cities and states have strict gun laws!!!!

Because it make sense!!!!
Exactly, and people still run around with guns, I don't know where they be getting them from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City