Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2007, 09:51 PM

6 posts, read 18,531 times

Advertisements

Hi,I'm a cleveland, ohiogirl, and I'm lookingto elocateto colorado springs with my 9 and 10year old boys. Would this bea nice city to live in? Isthe airgood to breath in? Howabout the water? Ther have been between 100-200 deaths in cleveland this year,or driveby shootings. Kids between8-10yearsold or raping, gang banging, or holding people up withguns. I would eally like to contiue my college education, and have my children in a safer area.What about the schools? They are in Catholic school and travel 40 minutes by bus to gettheir.I was looking to purchase a trailer mobile home, or rent an apartment. I'm a single mom with 2 kids. I hope it's some diversity there.Mychildren are multiracial although I'm Native American and Indian.I feel like I'm being pulled. I'm trying to better myself and mychildren by some of the black community is calling us stuckups, and etc...

Old 07-29-2007, 09:58 PM

1,312 posts, read 7,917,397 times
There's a mongo thread in the Colorado Springs section which you should read through here:

Why Choose Colorado Springs?

Old 07-30-2007, 07:24 AM

25 posts, read 80,893 times
What kind of information do you need? google it's the easiest way to get information.

Old 07-30-2007, 09:15 AM

87 posts, read 147,362 times
The only diverse area in the city really is only on the south end

Old 07-30-2007, 02:47 PM

648 posts, read 2,940,938 times
I would have to say that there is more diversity on the South End. But you would not have any trouble w/ the north end or any other part of Colorado Springs. I know many families on the North end of town that are multi-racial. I think what it will boil down to is how much you want to pay for rent. What line of work you will be in while you go to school. bashep

Old 08-02-2007, 08:30 PM

Cool Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashep View Post
I would have to say that there is more diversity on the South End. But you would not have any trouble w/ the north end or any other part of Colorado Springs. I know many families on the North end of town that are multi-racial. I think what it will boil down to is how much you want to pay for rent. What line of work you will be in while you go to school. bashep
I'm majoring in law enforcement. I'll be graduating next summer with my associates. Afterwards, while I'm still in Cleveland before I graduate I was going to do an intern as a parole officer. If I can do something in the law field in Colorado that would help. I was going to come up in Dec. to apply for jobs. I turned my paper work in to be accepted at Colorado Spings University.

Old 08-02-2007, 08:38 PM

648 posts, read 2,940,938 times
Well, you let me know.. I have a police officer that lives across the street, a neighbor that is a sheriff, a neighbor that is in corrections AND a friend that is a parole officer. So, just let me know if you have some questions!! bashep

Old 08-02-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by COflower View Post
There's a mongo thread in the Colorado Springs section which you should read through here:

Why Choose Colorado Springs?
Thank you, I checked it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
View detailed profiles of: