Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Colorado RESIDENTS: What column will COLO end up in after voting is done?
Republican Column - aka RED 16 41.03%
Democrat Column - aka BLUE 23 58.97%
I'm not voting. 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 08:55 AM

833 posts, read 1,712,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwinaLee-UK View Post
Please! The world overwhelmingly want Obama, NOT Romney.

2012-10-23 Poll: Rest of world favours Obama
BBC News - BBC poll: Rest of world favours Obama
I love that Pakistan wants Romney... there is something about that I find deliciously funny.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:15 AM

8,317 posts, read 29,476,427 times
Of course the rest of the world wants Obama. He is a Neville Chamberlain kind of President, easily fleeced and pushed around in foreign affairs. For the uninformed, Neville Chamberlain was the feckless Prime Minister of Britain who repeatedly surrendered lands and countries not even part of the British Empire to the Axis powers. We all know how that turned out: miilions dead before and during World War II. Forget the Republicans, Obama's handling of foreign affairs has been so destructive to the US that his Democratic predocessors like JFK, FDR, and Truman are likely rolling in their graves. In that realm, Obama is a disgrace to everything that they stood for.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:56 AM

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Default Pueblo Colorado Street Poll

Pueblo Colorado Street Poll

Now... I don't know what street they chose to focus on here, but according to this here poll, it's Obama in a landslide!

I'm so proud of my town of P.U.

Oh... I'm in agreement with the first and so far only comment to the vid.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:30 PM

26,214 posts, read 49,052,722 times
Latest polls at both the national and battleground states level show a slight edge for Obama, but still mostly within the margin of error.

I've now got that bottle of chardonnay in the fridge for tonight to celebrate our right to vote.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-06-2012, 02:18 PM

8,317 posts, read 29,476,427 times
I agree that the right to vote is sacred. Since I became eligible to vote, I have never missed voting in a national or state election. Never. However the election turns out, Americans should be thankful that they live in a country where a citizen can exercise the right to vote in largely peaceful, orderly elections. Relatively few people in the rest of the world get to enjoy that privilege--even once in their lives, much less every couple of years.

Old 11-06-2012, 02:59 PM

26,214 posts, read 49,052,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzlover View Post
... Since I became eligible to vote, I have never missed voting in a national or state election. Never. ....
Ditto. Every election since Nixon in 1968....along about 9PM I'll pop that cork.....
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-06-2012, 03:06 PM

12,262 posts, read 24,464,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzlover View Post
I agree that the right to vote is sacred. Since I became eligible to vote, I have never missed voting in a national or state election. Never. However the election turns out, Americans should be thankful that they live in a country where a citizen can exercise the right to vote in largely peaceful, orderly elections. Relatively few people in the rest of the world get to enjoy that privilege--even once in their lives, much less every couple of years.
I agree. Since I turned 18 I have not missed a state, national and local election. Now today I vote using the mail in ballot as its much easier then going down and waiting in line and voting with the machine.

Old 11-06-2012, 03:23 PM

6,811 posts, read 9,357,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwinaLee-UK View Post
Please! The world overwhelmingly want Obama, NOT Romney.
Who cares?

I agree -- I never miss the opportunity to vote. I've voted in every election since I turned 18. I especially like living in Colorado and having the opportunity to vote by mail -- I tend to fill out my ballot over a period of a few days, especially in cases like this year, where there were so many other races and initiatives on the ballot besides the Presidential race.

Old 11-06-2012, 03:44 PM

12,262 posts, read 24,464,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

Pueblo Colorado Street Poll

Now... I don't know what street they chose to focus on here, but according to this here poll, it's Obama in a landslide!

I'm so proud of my town of P.U.

Oh... I'm in agreement with the first and so far only comment to the vid.
Pueblo is the Democratic strong hold of the state. I would be surprised if the result was any different.

Old 11-06-2012, 04:26 PM

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Pueblo West is going pretty strong GOP tonight. We even got our own airplane flying around with Vote Mitt on the wings.

Oh, plus we got the Cyclones!

Go P-Dub!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado