Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 10:17 AM

3,268 posts, read 3,320,505 times

Advertisements

Too bad, we all have emotional issues in one way or another. Doesnt give someone the right to kill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2014, 10:21 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,414,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Either the guy who shot the cops and then himself was a whacko, or a martyr for most of you other conservative whackos.

You know what guy? before you label "US" in anyway, go about your business and leave us alone.

...go get me a beer.

You sorry cry babies have been hanging on our coat tails since the beginning of time..

Old 12-23-2014, 10:24 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,552,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The relatives of the sorry POS that killed those cops says he did it because society failed to give him "help" with his emotional issues. There is absolutely no acceptance of responsibility on his part for the killings. It's a very liberal point of view.
No actually, it's not. It's the view of a very misguided family who are grieving.

Old 12-23-2014, 10:32 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,625,564 times
I'm just gonna sit back and watch a bunch of numbskulls grunt "LEFT" ... "RIGHT"... "LIBERAL"... "CONSERVATIVE"...

How about this family is mental... They could have voted for a bag of Fritos for all I care.

Old 12-23-2014, 10:42 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
No actually, it's not. It's the view of a very misguided family who are grieving.
You are making an assumption and then presenting it as fact.

I simply stated what I saw them say on TV. There is a difference and you won't find conservative or for that matter most anyone making excuses for cop killers.

Old 12-23-2014, 10:47 AM

13,400 posts, read 28,717,395 times
Very sad, two officers sitting in their patrol car executed, never had a chance.
Bed Stuy is not the nicest neighborhood, but it's been turning around, no where near what it was like 25 years ago. The turn around is due in part to a police presence!

I have to give kudos to Eric Garner's daughter who showed up at the vigil in Bed Stuy last night and said she stands with the families of the slain officers. Many should take a page from this young woman's book.

Old 12-23-2014, 10:56 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,552,925 times
Quote:
There is absolutely no acceptance of responsibility on his part for the killings. It's a very liberal point of view.
Quote:
You are making an assumption and then presenting it as fact.
Lol, you mean like you did right above there?

Buh-bye.

Old 12-23-2014, 10:56 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,154,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
Typical right wing cop apologist. Cops can murder, embezzle, brutalize, lie, cover up, cheat, steal, get away with murder and that's not a problem but god forbid anyone get upset over the trampling of our civil rights and demand reform, they're the problem. People are LEGITIMATELY outraged over police brutality. That's what precipitated this crisis. When the, "we are above the law" police criminality changes that's when things will calm down.
But where was the brutality? A bunch of law breaking people who resisted arrest. That is your police brutality? I wish just ONCE ...this would happen to someone not actually BREAKING THE LAW... so your points could have at least some validity.

Old 12-23-2014, 11:28 AM

3,268 posts, read 3,320,505 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
But where was the brutality? A bunch of law breaking people who resisted arrest. That is your police brutality? I wish just ONCE ...this would happen to someone not actually BREAKING THE LAW... so your points could have at least some validity.
Agreed.

Old 12-23-2014, 11:36 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, you mean like you did right above there?.
What point of view do you think these people hold? Conservative or Liberal? ........ yeah I thought so.

As I said, I based it on the person's actions. In this case what she said on camera.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events