Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 08:54 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Ya it doesnt seem fair does it?????

I have a feeling the customer was slightly aggressive and the employee just blew up about it.. (Took it too far)
Lol.

Lol, the employee just blew up about it?

I guess she deserved that head butt then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2015, 08:55 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,823,177 times
That poor little lady shuffling across the slippery floor in blue...hope she was getting out of the way and wasn't planning on getting involved....

Old 02-14-2015, 08:56 AM

5,132 posts, read 4,482,937 times
I think the customer was more to blame for the fight than the employee. The customer was angry about the employee's rudeness the day before and came back looking for a fight.

She should not have returned to continue the fighting with the employee, and certainly should not have physically assaulted her--someone who was twice her size.

Not that I think the employee behaved correctly, because she was rude and unprofessional. I think the employee should get some kind of disciplinary action for getting in the customer's face. But the customer hit her first, so she responded in kind.

The smart thing for the customer to do would have been to speak to a manager or file a complaint about the employee's rudeness.

Old 02-14-2015, 09:16 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,213,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
Walmart isn't doing people's taxes. If they get audited it's nobody's fault but the tax preparers who are employees of an outside company. I haven't seen ANY of the things people talk about that "doesn't seem to be rare at Walmart". Maybe it's just my store but yeah, stuff like that is so rare it's never happened.

As for people just walking by...I wouldn't get mixed up in anything like that either!
That would depend on the neighborhood that Walmart is in.

Old 02-14-2015, 09:24 AM

8,777 posts, read 19,856,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratford, Ct. Resident View Post
The employee walked away from the customer, but then turned around and came back at her. Note also, the employee did get in the customer's face when she threw the headbutt.

They're both losers, and both should face charges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RektorFry985 View Post
The proud black woman wasn't doing anything illegal --- merely getting all up in the face of the scrawny white meth skank and telling it to her raw about her mama.

Skinny white ho crossed the line when she head-butted the Nubian Queen. That's called assault and she'll be somebody's rape doll in the pokey for 6 months over this. Hope she's happy about that because it makes me chuckle for sure.
I'm not excusing what the customer did. But, the employee was clearly seen in the video walking away, only to turn back around and get in the customer's face. If the employee had her back turned and had been assaulted, i would say yes, she's a victim. But she did instigate, and should be terminated by Jackson-Hewitt, at a minimum.

Old 02-14-2015, 09:55 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
The proud black woman wasn't doing anything illegal --- merely getting all up in the face of the scrawny white meth skank and telling it to her raw about her mama.

Skinny white ho crossed the line when she head-butted the Nubian Queen. That's called assault and she'll be somebody's rape doll in the pokey for 6 months over this. Hope she's happy about that because it makes me chuckle for sure.
Gave you a rep point for the post. Nice job.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:11 AM

240 posts, read 252,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post
My husband wants to know how much merchandise went out the door while this altercation was going on...
LOL! I never thought of that. Yup. Maybe the two chicks were the diversion for a third friend who was heisting merchandise out the door.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:35 AM

103 posts, read 97,737 times
SEXIEST head-butt EVER.

Some Daddy taught his daughter well.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:42 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,966,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks5692 View Post
Two women brawl in a Texas Walmart. One is a customer, the other a tax employee. The customer is charged with assault and banned from the store forever. The employee is still employed. Who besides me thinks something is wrong with that?

VIDEO: Tax Worker Fights With Woman In Walmart! | EpicTimes
The mouthy employee needs to be fired. No one should ever behave like that, (on or off the job for that matter). Just another example of the many trashy people that you find at WalMart. Sad but true.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:45 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,966,010 times
Quote:
I'm white and it's plainly obvious the skinny little white crackhead ho was at fault because she thrust the headbutt into the black H&R Block employee. Hopefully, this meth skank can spend some quality time in the pokey to recognize the error of her ways.

I won't delve into race-baiting on this video, but I'm awfully proud that black lady stood up for herself and her proud Negro race and beat the snot outta that lily white meth skank. Anybody who head-butts me in the mouth is gonna get a nice beatdown just like that, and I will publicly embarrass you by posting it on YouTube.
LOL!! As if.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events