Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2015, 04:58 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartMoney View Post
Yes, I believe 1 in 10 gun owners have anger issues. I also believe their lack of anger management is well disguised to all but those close to them. Ask anyone that has been up close and personal with someone legally entitled to gun ownership but mentally unbalanced by a hair trigger (pun intended), and they will believe this stat, and agree, it could be higher.
Ridiculous. Your saying that possession of an object makes one unbalanced, which is ridiculous. Sort of like saying anyone that owns a car has anger issues and hides it well, but would use that car to kill you. People that are Nuts are Nuts because of their mental state, not what they own.

Just look at all the anti-gun folks. They all have anger issues and don't hide them, because they think they are normal. I would say that its like 99% of them have deep rooted head problems, and its likely higher.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2015, 05:31 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK76 View Post
Just think about how many more with anger issues have access to, cars, baseball bats, knives, bomb making materials, poisons, etc...

One more irresponsible attack against the Second Amendment.

Division and fear mongering, the way of those who would take away our rights in the interest of protecting us from ourselves.
^^^ nailed it. With a few bucks and a trip to Wally World, any old anybody has access to making some pretty effective WMDs. Yes, I .MEAN WMDs. Not being facetious. Wide dispersion, phosgene gas bomb, now on sale, ya'll come. BUT, no. The problem is with the 2a. As it has been noted, panic via misinformation is the anti firearms favored tactic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events