Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2015, 10:44 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,025,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
I wrote to twin peaks corporate and told them what I thought of Mr Patel.. the owner of the Waco franchise. Police had extensive intel on this gathering and asked for cooperation from Twin Peaks. Patel purposefully didnt cooperate at all (by his public statement) and as a result instead of perhaps reducing the temperature of the situation made it much worse.

As I understand it corporate Twin peaks is reviewing the franchise and may pull it for lack of reasonable controls on the crowd

We are just lucky that these criminals thugs didnt kill any innocent victims in a crowded shopping center

Kudos to the police officers for being good shots and for running to... instead of fleeing from,,, the violence

Good job on arresting those who continued to show up armed and ready to kill. It is going to be a hot location for awhile and I expect there will be plenty of residual violence because of it
The police deserve no kudos. They need to start doing their job by enforcing Chapter 125 of the Texas Civil Practice & Remedies Code, against white gangs, as they do against minorities.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov..._abatement.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2015, 12:02 AM

24,098 posts, read 32,448,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teckeeee View Post
I don't discriminate, they are thugs, in fact they are the worst of white trash I have seen lately.

White Trash can frequently be found involved in horribly violent activities.

They are "THUGS" - and that word has no color.

I am so tired of gun violence. Sick and tired...

Old 05-18-2015, 12:04 AM

24,098 posts, read 32,448,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
They look exactly like I would have expected them to look. I've seen their type ruin good local bars if they decide to start hanging out at one.
Crazier still, I knew a bar that recruited a biker gang thinking they would increase business until the wee hours of the morning. They drove away the locals, military guys, and the powerplant employees who use to come in regularly after work. Eventually all the place was left with was bikers and strippers. Needless to say, the place is no longer in business.

They are nothing more than criminals on two wheels with no respect for law, authority, or innocent bystanders. If they want to have gang wars and kill each other fine, but do it in an abandon field or warehouse were only the losers who want to engage in violence get injured/killed.

`

Yup. Anyone hear of Altamont? Outlaw motorcycle thugs have been creating havoc since the 60s.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:34 AM

1,588 posts, read 2,530,736 times
When I was in the military we stood up a new M.C. chapter in a new place (Arizona). I really liked and respected my fellow members and our brotherhood. But from day one I knew this was not something people with respect for others do. As one of the founding members of the new chapter I was named an officer, Secretary to be exact. In order to stand up a new chapter you have to have permission to operate from one of the one percenter clubs. They set up a meeting called the CMC in AZ and they dictate everything from your rocker to location name to your colors its all very political and very silly. Since we were a non-1%er group they did not care about much but our colors and our location.

I learned a lot about biker gangs. I never in a million years thought I would be sitting in a bar with 1%ers from two major organizations. It was pretty nerve racking.

They say that the biker world is all about respect, but that is not what it's about. It's dumb drunks and druggies with weapons and power on an ego trip. I was never disrespected or mad dogged or anything by any of the 1%ers. Most were pretty chill but if you got a gang of newbies or rivals in a conflict with the established old timers, oh man... there will be blood.

From news reports it sounded to me like this was a local confederation of M.C.s meeting gone wrong judging by the list of M.C.s in attendance. This was something that I always worried about when going to one of these meetings. Luckily, all the times I had been to these meetings nothing was going on.

The Cossacks and their groupies the Scimitars have been in a turf war (Texas) with the Bandidos. And just so you know the group I was affiliated with had strong ties to the Bandidos because it was based in TX. Bandidos are huge in Texas. Certian clubs own certain states and when anyone says Texas their first thought is Bandidos in the M.C. world. In AZ we delt mainly with the more "pedestrian" Hells Angels and Huns.

Biker gangs aren't really all that violent, not in public at least, one time we were at a gas station with our colors off our own turf in NM and some Mongols and Huns rolled up, but nothing happened at all. 99% of the time nothing happens, my guess is the Scimitars and Cossacks took it upon themselves to assert themselves to the Bandidos tempers flared and things got out of hand.

I do not miss the M.C. world. After 3 years a secretary in an M.C. I politely turned in my patches. The misogyny, the lack of direction, too much drinking, and a high school like atmosphere with guns and bikes was silly to me after 3 years.

I'm just glad no one innocent got caught up in the adult high school hijinx/pissing contests found in the biker world.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:43 AM

114,838 posts, read 65,810,449 times
My daughter, SIL and two Gkids were returning from a wedding north of Fort Worth and were passing through Waco as all this happened. Apparently bikers were swarming all over.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:45 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
So in a state of 25 million people we have just 86 people dead over a 50 year period from these kinds of shootings. Let's give it some perspective.

In Chicago a place of just 2.7 million people an amazing 425 were killed in just 12 months. So in other words, it takes 50 years to reach the same level of carnage that is achieved in less than 3 months in inner city Chicago.

2014 Chicago Murders - Timeline - DNAinfo.com Chicago

Thus, if murder is your subject, then you are looking up the wrong tree.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:46 AM

11,025 posts, read 7,833,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAMG View Post
When I was in the military we stood up a new M.C. chapter in a new place (Arizona). I really liked and respected my fellow members and our brotherhood. But from day one I knew this was not something people with respect for others do. As one of the founding members of the new chapter I was named an officer, Secretary to be exact. In order to stand up a new chapter you have to have permission to operate from one of the one percenter clubs. They set up a meeting called the CMC in AZ and they dictate everything from your rocker to location name to your colors its all very political and very silly. Since we were a non-1%er group they did not care about much but our colors and our location.

I learned a lot about biker gangs. I never in a million years thought I would be sitting in a bar with 1%ers from two major organizations. It was pretty nerve racking.

They say that the biker world is all about respect, but that is not what it's about. It's dumb drunks and druggies with weapons and power on an ego trip. I was never disrespected or mad dogged or anything by any of the 1%ers. Most were pretty chill but if you got a gang of newbies or rivals in a conflict with the established old timers, oh man... there will be blood.

From news reports it sounded to me like this was a local confederation of M.C.s meeting gone wrong judging by the list of M.C.s in attendance. This was something that I always worried about when going to one of these meetings. Luckily, all the times I had been to these meetings nothing was going on.

The Cossacks and their groupies the Scimitars have been in a turf war (Texas) with the Bandidos. And just so you know the group I was affiliated with had strong ties to the Bandidos because it was based in TX. Bandidos are huge in Texas. Certian clubs own certain states and when anyone says Texas their first thought is Bandidos in the M.C. world. In AZ we delt mainly with the more "pedestrian" Hells Angels and Huns.

Biker gangs aren't really all that violent, not in public at least, one time we were at a gas station with our colors off our own turf in NM and some Mongols and Huns rolled up, but nothing happened at all. 99% of the time nothing happens, my guess is the Scimitars and Cossacks took it upon themselves to assert themselves to the Bandidos tempers flared and things got out of hand.

I do not miss the M.C. world. After 3 years a secretary in an M.C. I politely turned in my patches. The misogyny, the lack of direction, too much drinking, and a high school like atmosphere with guns and bikes was silly to me after 3 years.

I'm just glad no one innocent got caught up in the adult high school hijinx/pissing contests found in the biker world.
With background music by Barbra Streisand -"...acting more like children, than children..."

Old 05-18-2015, 12:53 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
They are thugs. Clear enough the term isn't about race.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:09 AM

922 posts, read 805,963 times
I love it when these "tough guys" wind up getting a sweet taste of their own medicine.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:14 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,420,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yep. Glad they shot so many of each other dead....absolutely thugs.

You may notice we don't have anyone showing up crying that they were "good guys", blaming cops, blaming society, saying they were turning their lives around etc?

Nope. They were a drug dealing, gun toting, gang of thugs.

P.S. Chicago averages about 1 gang member killed daily throughout the year. This is pretty tame except that it was 9 at once.
I think you are getting this confused with police brutality, unless an officer shot one of the unarmed gang members in the back. I actually didn't think the police shot anyone to be honest. I thought the gang members killed each other. Anyway, I don't remember anyone on here decrying criminals killing each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events